BEWARE - confinement lady

piglet_gal

Need to share 10 things abt this CL whom we just sent off, in case someone in this forum have engaged her services - Do BEWARE!!

Name: Ya-Jin
Contact number: +60-13-631-9202
remarks: she could be recommended by a CL by the name of Lan-Jie who's quite popular in this forum

1. Smart aleck auntie
- she will respond: yes, I noe to everything asked but in fact, she don't.

2. winner auntie
- she needs to win for everything topic said/discussed, even if it's just domestic affairs that is of no concern to her. if you correct her for something not done properly, she will still insist her way.

3. Over excess usage of anyting that you have stock of
- 2.5kg of red dates completely used up Even before the confinement is over and told us to get more (by the way, she req for us to buy 2kg but we bought another 500g for other usage)

4. Act like she's owner of the house
- she "helpfully" trained our newly employed maid to work slow, helped herself to the watever ingredients in our fridge
(for self consumption) even if it isn't suitable for confinement consumption, brand new

5. Do things in accordance to schedule of her convenience
- she 'told' my baby whom have been undressed for his bath while she wash up a soiled towel.

6. Nap whilst bb is napping
- we dun mind that she takes short naps if bb is asleep, but not done everything sloppily so as to enjoy the afternoon nap time/early nite rest.

7. Everything she does, she did it for herself
- food cooked are In accordance to her like and taste

8. "mobile" auntie
- she hv 2 mobile fone which she charge on daily basis; incoming and outgoing calls average 2-3times per day each. She even asked us to help her top up her calling card.

9. Negligent to bb well being
- she will forget to prepare clean clothes after bb bath, hang towel intended for use after bb shower round her neck when she just finished cooking etc

10. Thick skinned auntie
- she claimed she's popular with confinement duties and highly recommended in websites etc ...

My confinement lady is sama sama. Mine didn't even tell me what ingredients to buy. Everyday, breakfast is fish mee sua with only a few tiny slices of fish, no vege. She didn't do marketing, ask her what she need to cook, she say she would make use of what is in the house. My mum n mil did all the marketing. She is just a big lazy bum. Everything just anyhow do.

How much do we pay a CL if we sack her before the full 28 days? Mine is driving me up the wall, acting like she's the employer, ough handling my baby!

Just pro-rate her salary to the number of days she has worked and some extra for leaving angpow. I sent mine off on the fifth day. She was a diva and was so demanding from day 1. She was also recommended in this forum.

Tks Kelly, I sent mdm Xiu Mei off on the 6th day. She not only fed me the same dishes for lunch and dinner for 6 days, made me make my own breakfast, make my helper wash her clothes including panties, she made my baby take a bath even though what he really needed was a feed! she always had something to rebut, made the whole kitchen oily and dirty, she also had poor hygiene standards. Never employ her!

I also have bad experience with my CL and send off 2 of them. They are very lazy and not worth the money I have paid for them. A lot of things I already close one eyes but they just take advantage of us and is unethetical. But the 3rd replacement is fantastic and finally I got to eat authentic confinement food (5 meals a day and drank 2-3 different soups a day) and I extended her for 2 more wks
happy.gif

Hi All Beware of this confinment Lady Lan Jie and Ah Li.

Lan Jie Hp : 82587522
Ah Li : 60192845688 or 83492689

Sorry Jacqueline I don't always come to this pg. I got my CL from Pem. The reason I get from agency is that I have the assurance that I'll have a CL during this popular dragon yr and I can replace the CL if she is not gd.
My advice is to replace the CL if u find them incompetent cos they don't come cheap. Also u may need to rank your priorities eg bb first, taking care of mummy and lastly is hse chore. Also you need to monitor the CL cos not all of them know are well trained. Don't leave everything in their hands.
There were a lot of unhappy incidents with the first 2 CLs eg
The CL Meiyun hardly use sesame oil for cooking my confinement food. Instead she use up 2l of cooking cooking within 1.5 wks. I guess she is just too lazy to wipe the kitchen cos sesame oil will cause the kitchen to be more oily and food is too heaty for her to eat. She took long nap from 1-5pm and I was left to take care of the bb (bb has a cold) cos she enjoys sleeping in air-con room. (The subsequent CL we make it clear to them no turning on aircon as bb is unable to breath properly in aircon room.) Also instead of cooking confinement soup for me, she is more interested in cooking huge pot of soup for herself to drink, which she claimed was meant for my hubby but we nvr ask her to do it. She even refuse to wash my binder and told me that she will only do it at the end of my 8 sessions of massage. My massage lady has to argue with her that all her clients will wash the binder daily due to sweat and ointment. She is such a lazy bum! And even refuse to cook red bean soup for me as she said she doesn't want to watch over fire!! She also doesnt brew tonic soup for me as supper as she claimed that my body is too weak (totally rubbish) hence no need to take tonic (lazy) and refuse to add DOM in my dishes (she doesn't want to eat heaty food). She kept cooking porridge for me and when I ask her why and she told me that SHE loves eating porridge!!! The list can go on. As I don't see why I need to pay for such poor svc, I got her replaced. But sadly the replacement is even worse.
The CL - Zhang Ya Mei, didnt add ginger and Dom in my food. When we checked with her, she said that she has medical condition so can't take heaty food! We told her going forward she can cook separate dishes for herself as my food need to have ginger. When she heard that i am going to have buffet for my bb's full mth celebration, she immediately told my hubby that she will not be cooking for me as I can eat the buffet. She is so lazy and unethical cos i still doing my confinement and breast feeding so strictly speaking I cannot take buffet as it contains MSG for food favouring. The last straw came when she always feed my bb whenever she cries without finding out the reason. My bb threw up 3 times during her 4 days in my hse. Even though I had expressed out my breast milk for nite feeding but the lazy CL still give my bb formula milk. When we stop her from overfeeding my bb, she just said that she quits and started chatting on her hp loudly. Then the next morning she just pack her bag and left our hse at 7 am. I was left with no CL and my hubby had to take urgent leave. We had informed the agency the very nite that the CL said she wanted to leave but nobody follow up with us until we had to call and chase for another replacement. The agency then informed us that the replacement can only come the next day and we were even ask to pay the CL a full day salary (she should work till 10 am) even though she left on her own accord and didnt do anything after dinner.
Finally our third replacement came and she is really professionally and took great care of me and bb... Looking back what an experience I had for this confinement!

Hi Alphabeta,

I've engaged CL from PEM for my confinement this Sept. Can you share with me the name of the 2nd CL (bad one) and the 3rd replacement (good one)? Also, did you take up their tonic pkg? If yes, do you think it's good?

Thanks ya,

Hi all, here's my story:

The confinement lady that I've confirmed did not show up on the actual day. Instead, another lady showed up late and only confessed that she was not that confinement lady a week later!

The irresponsible person did not even inform me that she was not coming and that someone else will be taking her place! In fact, a few days before my delivery date, I had her confirmation that she would be coming! However, on the actual day when she was supposed to come, she didn't pick up any of my calls!

It was later that I found out from the confinement lady that turned up at my place (fortunately, she was quite ok) that she had to pay commission to this lady whom actually she herself did not know!!! She got this job from another confinement lady friend who might have known her!

I believe that this was a scam from the very beginning!

BEWARE OF THIS PERSON CALLED "Hua Jie" (花姐)! Do not engage her as your confinement lady, you wouldn't know if she would turn up even though she said she would and if she doesn't turn up, you wouldn't be sure that the person who turn up would be good!

Hi Style - I am interested in why you said BEWARE of Lan Jie.

I hired her after reading many positive forum reviews and not very happy with her. When I did another search, I realize you had posted this warning so would love to compare notes. Trying to decide if I should keep her or not. Any way for you to post your experience either here or via a private email.

Thanks!

Hi mummies,

I'm a mummy who have engaged auntie lilian for my confinement.

Below are my complaints towards her:

Maybe I too chin cai & didn't state my conditions when she came, she took things for granted.
Everyday she will order food from my MIL (because my MIL wants to buy fresh food for me everyday), then she starts to order lots of ingredients whereby it is not easy to find and she expects my MIL to go find it. She has a SOP and if one ingredient is missing, she doesn't know how to cook the dish or cannot think of other substitute ingredient or cook something else. And her demands start to grow till I pissed off and told her to cook with whatever she has, and she can tell me that all these ingredients are not exp & I told her $ not an issue, I don't want my house to leave so many ingredients when u leave.

She also insists to have certain pots, bowls, plates, containers and etc. I already have at home and still not up to her standard. She starts telling us to buy or ask my MIL to bring hers over. My MIL purposely bought a new pot and yet she complained the material too thin and actually the existing pot better. If that is the case, she shouldn't ask us to buy in the first place. And she requested for a bigger bowl and my SIL bought 1 and she broke it on the first day when washing it and she even said the bowl my SIL bought too thin.
I already bought lock lock containers to keep my sterilized bottles and she complained it is not big enough, my hubby decides to buy 1 bigger 1 and when she sees it she said the container is good but my hubby should have bought two, I was so pissed off and told her 1 container cost me $50 and can't you use the existing 1?

She also insists to have dethol hand wash as she said it's better for baby but yet she nv use it. And she told us her hands were very sensitive and she needs to wear gloves and can only use baby shower foam.
After washing my baby's backside, she just simply leave the diapers in the toilet and nv clear them. And one occasion, I noticed she pees and nv flush.
She also eat my food without asking for permission, and during the night time, she wakes up and eat biscuits or bread and never clean the table, leaving all the crumbs on the table.

She also very forgetful, two accounts she left my stove on and went to take an afternoon nap and burnt my frying pan.
She likes to give instructions and she herself nv follow, she tells us that a particular container is for putting dirty bottles but she puts the clean ones inside and I questioned her and she said she forgotten and tells me now the container is for putting clean bottles.
She also wash my breast pump till she lost the diagpham and later I found it in the dustbin.

Her stay with us (3 weeks till date), she spoiled my toilet door, choked my toilet sewage pipe twice, she is so rough that she keeps on banging my kitchen drawers and cabinets, my kitchen just renovated last yr and now the drawers and cabinets doors were loose.

As she is sleeping with my gal, she keeps on asking me to on the air con but as I don't want my gal to sleep in air con room, I put two fans in my gal room. One for auntie lilian and other for my gal, but she uses two fans for herself. On one account, she woke me up and said my gal is too hot. My hubby checked and realised that she off my gal's fan, when questioned her, she said because my gal is sensitive to fan and needs air con.
My gal develop nappy rashes and I gave her desitin nappy rash cream (blue) and she applied for only 2 days and said it couldn't work and ask me to buy a better nappy rash cream, so I bought the stronger one (purple). After applying, my gal backside clear in 1 day and she said the cream is good. The next day her rashes came back and she told me my gal is allergic to the rash cream!! I was pissed off and told her didn't it works when we applied that day, she replied me saying I not a doc, don't know what ingredients in the nappy rash cream. So I told my gal to a PD and PD said my girl no allergy and in fact she should apply the cream every time she changes my gal.
As breastmilk is easily digest, my gal poos almost every feed, as she is lazy to clean my gal, she told me to give my gal formula milk to harden her poos.
And every feed, she increases my daughter milk supply, within a week, she increases 30ml to 90ml and I got pissed off and told her to reduce as she is over feeding my gal. Especially in the night, in order got herself to sleep, she feeds my gal 120ml in 1 & a half hour!

On a few occasions, my gal cries and she is taking her afternoon nap, she heard my gal cries and she just woke up and told me to breastfeed her and she went back to zzz.
At night also, she simply pass my gal to me for breastfeeding and she went back to zzz till I got pissed off lately and woke her up to burp my gal so I can go back and zzz.

Lastly, she spent 80% of her time in the kitchen cooking and forgotten she is a CL and not a Chef! By the way, her cooking is bland and oily.

Hi, I need some advice if I should keep or let my confinement lady go...

1) I was induced on 12 june n My hubby called the confinement lady to inform her I will b delivering anytime. She replied by asking my husband to call her again when we are going to be discharged then she come. Mi n bb were discharged on 15 jun n my hubby called her on 15 jun morning. She say we should have called earlier n she can only reach 16 jun afternoon/evening. (she is from malacca n we are puzzled why she need more than a day to reach sg). End up hubby got to cook for me on 15 jun n 16 jun. My parents in law from Penang reach sg earlier than her even. When she arrived, she say she doin voluntary work on 15 jun so cannot come in. Husband n i not very happy cos we already call her few days earlier to tell her I m delivering n yet she did come ASAP n push the blame to husband for not calling her earlier.

2) She complain abt everything.. Complain bath tub too big, ask to buy small basin to shower baby, complain hanky too thick not soft, complain house small, toilet small, kitchen small n start telling us how big is her house in malacca. My hubby n parents in law will ask her every morning what food to buy to cook n thy will go buy. She complained how come never ask for more plastic bags to separate meat n how come never ask chicken seller chop the chicken into pcs, complain abt fish they buy not the one she talk abt. She asked for kaya so my husband buy for her. Then she complained kaya too sweet, should buy this brand kaya got write xo on the cap. She even complained my mum bringing so much pepper when my mum only bring 2 pig stomach for her to cook. She complained milk warmer difficult to use. Every time we got to heat up milk on our own then she feed the baby.

3) She dun cook longan red dates water everyday.. She cook black water or red bean water or white fungus water for those days she dun cook longan red dates water. If I can't finish the water, she keep overnight n being first time mum I will juz drink without asking it's ok. She will also pour leftover water into mineral water containers n keep in fridge. When I questioned her, she say my husband wan to drink n then she say she herself wan to drink.. She even commented if not becos I got massage, she also dun wan to cook longan red date water everyday.

4) She fried ginger slices n put them in uncapped container n put inside the kitchen cupboard. It seems so unhygienic. I dun even know if any lizard droppings or other insects will go inside the container. She fried sliced meat with ginger n put into capped container n leave them overnight. The next day, I found the capped container in the fridge. When I asked her, she say the meat half cooked only, coffee shop n zi char shop all do like that.. She say will cook again with vegetables. I ask my mum abt this n my mum say she must b lazy to separate the meat out n cook more times, so cook more me at one go. I even found a cook book inside the kitchen cupboard!

5) She loves to go shopping.. She ask my mum in law go walk walk at pasar malam! We bring her to the mall yesterday cos baby is in hospital for jaundice n we need to do some errands n buy diapers. While we do errands, she went shopping on her own. We go into supermarket buy diapers n stuff, she say she wan go walk walk. When we q up to pay n ask if she need anything, then she say need to buy pork ribs. I was pissed n told her why dun say earlier, she say can buy tomoro also. She thought we gg to bring her out everyday to shop around..

6) We bought kidneys n liver from supermarket. She juz put everything into the fridge without looking what are they. When I ask my mum then I know need to put kidneys soaked in water n not in freezer compartment. So I told her say how come never checked. She say she dunno we will buy kidney. I tell her she dun wan to go shopping with us at least got to see what we buy then out in fridge. She unhappy n complained to my mum n even threatened us can pay her salary she will leave lo..

7) She loves to keep talking n boast abt how fantastic her cooking is. My mum in law taste her cooking n say dun even taste like confinement food. She uses a lot of cooking oil. She finished my half bottle 1llitre oil n finish a brand new bottle of 1litre n asked my husband buy more. I have 4-5 bottle of sesame oil n she use very little which I dunno y n ask my husband buy vege oyster sauce n abalone sauce..

8) For first 1 week plus, she had a gd sleep without needing to wake up at night to feed baby. Then we decided to get her help at night feed or carry baby if baby cry or awake at night. She complained say breast milk difficult, can alternate formula milk at night for easy feed. Once I wake her at 6am cos baby cried, she get unhappy n fedup n say should let baby sleep with her easier- fyi, baby sleep in our room with us. She say if baby cried abit n we wake up n wake her up then dun need sleep already..

After so much things happen in just 2 weeks, I m thinking of letting her go. No point keepin her n got to keep close supervision on her in case she bear grudges n ill treat or do something bad to baby.. My mum n husband say juz tolerate for another 2 weeks.. What should I do?? Any advise..??

Hi Jenny,

I would advice you to ask your CL pack and go. Don't need to pay her full, just tell her you are not satisfied with her service and terminating her early.

Tell her you need to deduct some money to re-engage another CL .

Hi Shirley,

You can contact my CL Aunty Chun Lan at 90381368. She has been with me for past 3 weeks and so far has been good. She takes good care of my baby and cooks nice food for me. She will wake up at night to help me bottle feed my baby so that I can rest.

Name: Meiling

Worst nightmare! Sent her packing before the full 28days confinement.
- Not pro breastfeeding! Told my husband to tell me to be realistic as "big-sized" people like me do not have much breast milk. Kept complaining that she needs to change diaper often because of breast milk that formula milk is better. Always very sarcastic and say that my boy is often hungry because my supply is low.
- Boastful and Naggy. Her voice is super loud! Kept repeating and claiming that she received many praises.
- Waste electricity. My domestic helper told me that when she cook red date tea via slow cooker(overnight); via stove(2hrs). Almost had an heart attack when I receive my PUB bill.
- Domineering. Refuse to let my hubby play with our boy as dinner is ready and she wants to change baby into his sleepwear when it is only 6:30pm!!!
- Lousy cooking. Her food is not tasty at all and I discovered that she cook the ingredients in advance. It makes her cooking easier but I end up eating overnight food.
- Careless and Dirty. My chopping board is burnt; my scissors is burnt; my spatula is burnt. My kitchen is infested with ants!!!
Her method of taking care of baby is to "drunk" them with formula milk so that they will sleep and she has a easy time! She is not able to coax my boy to sleep and the ultimatum was when she ask my hubby to carry my boy as she is not willing to do it.
I cried and bear with her sarcastic remarks about my milk supply; sinking into post natal depression. I regretted not sending her away earlier. I am much happier without her around and my milk supply increased.

Dear all, FYI my confinement lady is called auntie Meimei from malacca.. Her Hp is 0102319077.. She is recommended by another confinement lady called auntie guihua. Auntie guihua Hp is 91305526 and 60122878467 n she is from malacca too.

To add on The above, Auntie Meimei even commented that auntie guihua is not a good confinement lady.. I feel that she should be appreciative that auntie guihua recommend her for a job to make money n yet she tellin mi auntie guihua not good etc.. So terrible of her instead of being thankful..

Hi Prettibride

I'm a single mother and deliver soon.

Can u kindly advice me how much for aunty chun lan for a month?

Pls PM me @ [email protected]

Much appreciated with your propmt reply, thank you very much!

Hi there,

I had a bad experience with this confinement lady staying in Woodlands. Her name is Eileen, claims that she has a lot of experience in doing confinement, to be honest she drove me to my post natal blues and my mother in law to be very unhappy. I am suppose to be the employer to her and it seemed the other way round.

First Week: We had a bad start. She agreed on the rate at S$ 1800 to start 28days from 8am to 8pm. Since I decide to breastfeed full time, I see no need to hire a full time confinement lady. Thank God, I made this choice since she is a confinement lady from HELL!! When I gave birth my mother in law contacted her, she told my mother in law
sad.gif
direct translation in mandarin) " Mouth is commit 8-8 but I come at 930-6pm. My mother in law was thinking if she is very good its okay with such arrangement since she also can help me with the chores and take care of baby. She was quite free as I do direct latching on first week. To our horror, she wash both mommy and baby's once every 2 days(machine wash not hand wash).The BIGGEST horror was she mix both mommy and baby's clothes to wash. Despite telling her a few times, she turn our words to deaf ears, in the end my mother in law has to wash the clothes. As baby sleep during the noon, seeing my mother in law hang the clothes she can turn a blind eye and continue watching tv. She can watch TV from 2-5pm throughout the whole confinement. In terms of food, she keep boast she is a good cook. What on earth is she thinking cooking fried bee hoon and Thai Tau Hu Salad with RAW cucumber and carrot? As my baby has jaundice I warn her not to give me too much ginger in my diet.

Week 2: She starting to tell my mother in law she needs to do marketing. Before I gave birth, I have bought the necessary herbs worth 300 over. My mother in law did marketing but she claims not enough. Everyday she claims 30-40 from my mother in law. This made her even bolder, she claims even 100plus, with pork that cost 75 bucks. The best part, I can confirm my diet doesnt justify the amount of meat she cook. Even I have my lunch opposite the chinese mix rice, the amount of meat is more than what she cook. She cooks the meat that is thinly sliced pork. She served me loads vegetarian meat. I told my mom my first week diet, she was horrified. She told me during confinement I need to have more nutritious food.So I told her not to fry any bee hoon anymore, instead it got worst, she went to fry mee pok with bak Ting (canned meat).<- to justify the 75dollars worth of meat, why is she doing this. Clothes wise my mother in law continue to wash and she dont even care. She treat herself to our kitchen of coffees, biscuits, cakes etc..whatever she could find. Often she dig out stuff from out 2 fridge, she wasnt trying to tidy the fridge for us but to find whatever that is available. 2nd week she mess out and stuff all the food in one of the fridge until it wasnt cold and almost spoilt. Lucky we detected early. Very often, she blast 2 fans in front of her while feeding baby (this builds up and later my baby girl had a lot of wind). Yes, after 2nd week, I decided to buy breast pump to express milk and let her feed my baby. Else she is very free. FYI her routine everyday is as follows:
10am come, 11 am cook for me ask me eat 1130 bathe baby, 130pm prepare tea time for me,2-5 watch TV, 545pm go home. We were told to buy a box 11 kg worth of ginger. During that week my mil was horrified she used oyster sauce to cook and tell her not to do that anymore. I had the urge to fire her but I couldnt do so as my mil will be tired from all the work, afterall this lady was recommended by her friend. Our stove apprently from the high heat she turn on to cook was damaged.

Week 3: I am starting to get suspicious that there missing herbs and she got cheek ask my mother in law to buy dang gui when I bought 2 big box. I started questioning her where is my du chong and stuff and she claims she used it to cook in my red date tea. We let it go and buy more. Every day she come she will turn on very high heat in the kitchen to cook as if she is doing zi char at home. She is calculative as she only cooks for me and hubby. My mother came to visit on week 2, my mother in law wanted her just cook extra mee sua since she is cooking for me during tea break. My mil wanted my mom taste and comment on her cooking. She told my MIL off and said her duty is to take care of mother and baby. My baby was starting to lift her head while burping and learning to lick her mittens and this confinement aunty, let my baby lick her dirty clothes. Even at 545pm my baby is sleeping she wakes my baby up to clean her. When my mil tell her not to do it, she answered back " Dont expect me stay up until 7pm til she wake up". In the end, me and my mil clean our baby every evening. In order to go home early she waskes me up by 530 order me to eat and instruct me to clean my baby as if she is the employer.Despite my mom bought gor he this while, we question why she didnt cook and instead do marketing on cheap fish and claim from my mil. All she can say was you cannot eat fish, fish gives you smelly discharge. Who was she to make such comment when she didnt wash the clothes and I wore disposable underwear. Usually fish is encourage to boost milk supply. I was utterly angry when I caught her not washing and sterilising the bottles when I confronted her she wasnt even in any apologetic mood and tell me she dont like tell people off. She even played politics using my mil name to do things. My mil went out she bath in my milbathroomm, I told her not to do so. She told me I took off my clothes half way what do you expect me to do?Anyway your mil give me permission to bathe. I was very unhappy when my mil back she was so smart and tell my mil (knowing I will complain) hey i use your bathroom to bath just now. During the night I told my mil she told me she didnt give her any permission, we checked our valuables nothing was missing but later part we realised that cheapo aunty stole the hair clips from my mil bathroom.

Week 4: I thought both me and mil could tolerate her until confinement is over. I am very easy with food and have not complaint a single bit she cook. There was one night I drank the soup that tasted so sweet that I felt I could have diabetes soon. We asked her following day she could tell us she add dom as soup and cook with dried longan, isnt this combination SWEETEST to the max? She decided be lazy not to cook and make sandwich, I didnt complain and eat what was served. My last straw I make " noise" she made sandwich with egg and melted cheeze, mock meat and NUTELLA. I eat until want to vomit and this crazy woman was trying to test my patience all this while. Saturday was my baby first month, we beforehand told her to cook for me was usual as I cant eat the buffet food. She got the cheek not to cook until 5pm, pretend and ask me again if I want to eat buffet line. She was even lazy to cook rice and ask if I can eat glutinuous rice. I thought I could tolerate her until confiment is over,but what she did on Saturday really pisses me off badly. We decide to fire her even I had 4 more days to finish. My mil didnt want me to get upset she told me sshe will settle with her. The confinement lady had the cheek to be angry say I am the Ki Tao Hong woman. I have not even raised my voice nor I even tell her off more than 10 times of the things I listed above.

Despite this happen, to our horror. There are more things to come after we fired her.
There were items missing from my mil room, kitchen and a significant increase in utility bill.
The gas which usual rate was 10 plus increase to significant 68 until SP services hads to call us up to verify.
As I breastfeed, I was surprised she could finish 2 bottle DOM, 1 bottle hennessy, 1 bottle XO and 3 bottles hong zhao jui.

Please do not engaged this terrible confinement lady. To me she is lady from hell.

Hi there,

I am planning to engage CL from pem too. Please advise which are the names Of CL that were not good so I inform pem that I do not wish to have them. Thks

Tks Kelly, I sent mdm Xiu Mei off on the 6th day. She not only fed me the same dishes for lunch and dinner for 6 days, made me make my own breakfast, make my helper wash her clothes including panties, she made my baby take a bath even though what he really needed was a feed! she always had something to rebut, made the whole kitchen oily and dirty, she also had poor hygiene standards. Never employ her!
I also had a bad experience with my confinement Aunty whom called xiu Mei too. Is that the same person?

Hi All Beware of this confinment Lady Lan Jie and Ah Li.

Lan Jie Hp : 82587522
Ah Li : 60192845688 or 83492689
Hi Hi, can tell us more about why u advise against Lan Jie?
coz i'm about to engage her, quite worried when saw your posting....

thank you

Back