Massage by Male

Ok to massage by male therapist?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe (State Reason)

Results are only viewable after voting.

JL8118

Sorry if posting at wrong section, as I'm not sure where should I post this...

Anyway, as per subject, do you ladies mind to have massage done by a male therapist? Be it at those Spa centre, in those massage/treatment room, or outcall to house/hotel etc.

Reason am asking is...

Few months back, few of my gal friend (3 of them) and I went for to Bangkok for a holiday. One of them brought us to this massage centre, whereby the massage was done by male therapist. At first I was quite hesitating about it, but in the end, as the other 3 is 'on', hence I go with the flow, and went for the massage.
It was quite weird though, to be touch/massage by another male aside for bf/ex/hb or what. Massage wasn't really 'proper' as well, which in the end, I ended it within 30 mins...

Several weeks later, one of the gal friend (The same whom also ended the session during Bangkok trip), called me up and intro me to a male therapist who's doing outcall. She told me she engaged his service, and his massage was really good... Even better than many spa or massage centre out there. Have to say I do have some hesitation after hearing though. And wondering if I should try out again...

Hence starting this thread to see the opinion from the other members.

Just tell her you don't feel comfortable and prefer female therapists? I think same for me , I prefer female. Because im more conservative type and would feel weird. Plus sometimes male therapists strength can be more suitable for those who like hard pressure. Personally it depends on individual liking. I feel that massages are best when you are at total ease and relaxed, otherwise it defeats the purpose too :)

Just tell her you don't feel comfortable and prefer female therapists? I think same for me , I prefer female. Because im more conservative type and would feel weird. Plus sometimes male therapists strength can be more suitable for those who like hard pressure. Personally it depends on individual liking. I feel that massages are best when you are at total ease and relaxed, otherwise it defeats the purpose too :)
Thanks for the input!
Well. Have to say I do have a bit of hesitating either. First is of course the pricing... As it's quite cheap for a 1.5hr body massage. (Don't say go JB or batam to do... I mean for Singapore..) Secondly is I'm one whom prefer hard massage or at least, good pressure. Sadly to say that many spa or massage centre I went to, not one is up to my liking/standard. Hence thought of giving a try for a male therapist

Hmm.. then no harm giving it a try again every masseur’s skill may be different . If manage to find a price reasonable and good skilled masseur its a win win !

Hmm.. then no harm giving it a try again every masseur’s skill may be different . If manage to find a price reasonable and good skilled masseur its a win win !

Thanks for your input again.
Shall see on other's comments also...

I will feel very uneasy. I remembered I went to Shanghai few years back and went for massage. I did ear candling followed by massage. The shop asked me is it OK for the male therapist to do the full body for me. Straight away I said no. But they told me they can arrange a female therapist, however they are short of staff, therefore they will get a male therapist to do the ear candling for me. I didn't know that the ear candling came with free shoulder massage. I feel very uncomfortable especially when you are not wearing anything and just covered by a big towel lying on the massage bed. l feel his hand almost gonna touch my breast. Goosebumps all come out. That kind of feelings damn sour.

If you are not prepared and is uncomfortable, u better think twice before engaging a male therapist.

I will feel very uneasy. I remembered I went to Shanghai few years back and went for massage. I did ear candling followed by massage. The shop asked me is it OK for the male therapist to do the full body for me. Straight away I said no. But they told me they can arrange a female therapist, however they are short of staff, therefore they will get a male therapist to do the ear candling for me. I didn't know that the ear candling came with free shoulder massage. I feel very uncomfortable especially when you are not wearing anything and just covered by a big towel lying on the massage bed. l feel his hand almost gonna touch my breast. Goosebumps all come out. That kind of feelings damn sour.

If you are not prepared and is uncomfortable, u better think twice before engaging a male therapist.

Thanks for the response. Wow. Even shoulder massage by male is uncomfortable for you... Can expect a firm no for a male to massage your body then :)

For me, I'm actually quite fine with such. Sometimes when go salon for haircut/wash, sometimes will have some shoulder massage going on, and I won't really mind even if is a male stylist.

That time when I went Bangkok for that massage, I was quite hesitating either. But to be honest, the male therapist is quite good. At least the pressure is there... Just that he started to go 'other way', which shocked me... That's why I stopped the massage halfway through... One of my friend came out 10mins later after I'm out... One ended 60 mins also... While another, was inside for more than 1.5hrs... So well, I guess there's 'something' on going...

If not cause of my friend recommended me, I doubt I will go for massage by male again... So am thinking, and at the same time, getting feedback/comment as well.

Anyway are u married? Do u feel a guilt when the male therapist touch your body?
If u are married, do u think your husband would mine? Dont create a fire, cos it might burn out of control.

Thanks for the response. Wow. Even shoulder massage by male is uncomfortable for you... Can expect a firm no for a male to massage your body then :)

For me, I'm actually quite fine with such. Sometimes when go salon for haircut/wash, sometimes will have some shoulder massage going on, and I won't really mind even if is a male stylist.

That time when I went Bangkok for that massage, I was quite hesitating either. But to be honest, the male therapist is quite good. At least the pressure is there... Just that he started to go 'other way', which shocked me... That's why I stopped the massage halfway through... One of my friend came out 10mins later after I'm out... One ended 60 mins also... While another, was inside for more than 1.5hrs... So well, I guess there's 'something' on going...

If not cause of my friend recommended me, I doubt I will go for massage by male again... So am thinking, and at the same time, getting feedback/comment as well.
Shoulder massage by male is OK for me. But that experience was really bad, cos his shoulder massage is to the extreme that his hand is going beyond my shoulder, nearly gonna touching my breast.

You were saying the male therapist is going "the other way ? Can elaborate more on this? What did he do to u? Did he actually touch those parts that he not supposed to touch? I think before we really decided to get a male therapist for massage, it's best to tell them beforehand that we actually require decent message instead of HAPPY ending massage maybe they will stop doing things the other way.

Anyway are u married? Do u feel a guilt when the male therapist touch your body?
If u are married, do u think your husband would mine? Dont create a fire, cos it might burn out of control.

Yes. I'm married. What's guilt is there to be? To me, is just a massage. But I do feel awkward/weird/uneasy/uncomfortable when the thai guy massage 'other parts' of my body (breast/buttock).

Well, my hubby when went for massage, he also got massage by female. He told me he's not comfortable with male therapist massaging him. I did told him previously that then I can get massage by male, and he just said he's fine with it.

For me if there is special kind of service i would never go for it.

Yes. If I know got 'special' service, I also won't go for it. But when you go for a massage service, doubt they will tell you they have special ba.

for me i would never be touch by another male unless is my husband or boyfriend.
its not there is no good female massage therapist.
Why wan to invite unnecessary trouble.

for me i would never be touch by another male unless is my husband or boyfriend.
its not there is no good female massage therapist.
Why wan to invite unnecessary trouble.

Thanks for the response!
Well, I do went many spa/massage centre before, and so far, none really up to my liking/standard. Is either too pain, or too soft.. And one common is, many therapist after doing 30 mins or so, the strength like no more... And become really soft or light...
Some after massage, I still feel ache/pain... I prefer go JB for massage though, but due to family/kids, unable to go there as often now...

I dont think I will allow a male massage therapist... Things can go wrong n it will b too late 2 regret n it will b all d "had i known" Yes, one can always said no 2 special service, but what if he doesnt take no 4 an answer? Den wat?

4 me, DH going 4 massage by female therapist is common, most decent massage places have more female den male masseuse. @ least i know my DH wont b "raped" by d female therapist unless he wanted to.

I dont think I will allow a male massage therapist... Things can go wrong n it will b too late 2 regret n it will b all d "had i known" Yes, one can always said no 2 special service, but what if he doesnt take no 4 an answer? Den wat?

4 me, DH going 4 massage by female therapist is common, most decent massage places have more female den male masseuse. @ least i know my DH wont b "raped" by d female therapist unless he wanted to.

Thanks for your input.

Not for me, even foot massage by male I feel uncomfortable already...

Thanks for the input... :)

Well, I have tried it out after thinking over it. And have to say, the massage was really good. He's quite professional as well. He does not take even touch my private area (Like breast or below), and just massage my body, hands and legs. Pressure is just nice, not too hard, and not too light. Value for $ either as it's quite cheap compare to massage outside.

If fully clothed on, depends. It must not be behind a closed door.

Just to share a bad experience I had several years ago. I went to this foot massage @ somewhere in orchard, then they offered body massage too. After a evening workout, I thought I may try it. Feeling assured as there is one female therapist. And the boss also female. But GUESS WHAT! After I've changed (almost naked except with a towel), the female boss and the female therapist decided to knock off from work! The female boss assured me the male therapist are equally professional! I had no choice since I am already in the room. I was quite doubtful but the massage started off fine but as he go on, he started to breathe heavily. he was working on my shoulders and going towards my chest! I quickly halted the massage and ask him to leave. Gosh! What a BAD EXPERIENCE!

I am only okay with foot massage by male therapist.
Tried twice, once in JB , the other in Bangkok.

Other than foot, I do not allow touching other parts of my body.

Happen to come across this article. If u understand Chinese, read this n u will not wan to be massage by a male therapist

http://xjp.website/doccWNQci81Y0Y4d2M9/2829

Thanks for the input. Link doesn't work though

If fully clothed on, depends. It must not be behind a closed door.

Just to share a bad experience I had several years ago. I went to this foot massage @ somewhere in orchard, then they offered body massage too. After a evening workout, I thought I may try it. Feeling assured as there is one female therapist. And the boss also female. But GUESS WHAT! After I've changed (almost naked except with a towel), the female boss and the female therapist decided to knock off from work! The female boss assured me the male therapist are equally professional! I had no choice since I am already in the room. I was quite doubtful but the massage started off fine but as he go on, he started to breathe heavily. he was working on my shoulders and going towards my chest! I quickly halted the massage and ask him to leave. Gosh! What a BAD EXPERIENCE!

Yes. I understand such experience as well. Mine was done in Bangkok in which I mentioned earlier on though. Some aren't really professional at all.

To be honest, I was hesitating in the first place when my friend suggested me to try out that male therapist. Which is why I started this thread. After much consideration, I decided to give it a try. Have to say that did not regret on trying as he's even more professional than most of therapist out there. During the massage, I was fully covered with towel, and only when need to massage certain area, then he will reveal the part out. Example: He will fold down the towel up to my waist level (I was laying facing down) and massage my back and shoulder. During the massage, he did not touch any of my private area at all!

I am only okay with foot massage by male therapist.
Tried twice, once in JB , the other in Bangkok.

Other than foot, I do not allow touching other parts of my body.

Thanks for the input!

Back