Can I drink chicken essence with herbal medicines if I have uterus myoma?

sandyang

Hi, I'm ttcing for 2 years...I have uterus myoma and my gynae told me because my mc is irregular so not easy to get pregnant.

I saw some mummies drink chicken essence for pregnancy plan and get pregnant successfully...I wanna try but don't know if it's suitable for me to drink or not...

Does any mummy who also has uterus myoma tried this before? Please advice. TIA!

Attachments

• 想孕.jpg
    想孕.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 273
Hi I suggest you to ask tcm doctor if the herbal medicines in the chicken essence are okay for you or not. Some of my mummy friends drank 想孕 chicken essence and got pregnant successfully. If your doctor said it won't affect your uterus myoma, maybe you can have a try. Jia you!

Hi I suggest you to ask tcm doctor if the herbal medicines in the chicken essence are okay for you or not. Some of my mummy friends drank 想孕 chicken essence and got pregnant successfully. If your doctor said it won't affect your uterus myoma, maybe you can have a try. Jia you!

Hi, thank you for your suggestion. I've checked with my tcm doctor and the staff of Tian Yuan Xaing, already order their 想孕 chicken essence onlin, now can't wait to receive the products.

Back