2WW - for those TTC-ing

Hi, I'm ttc. Wondering what are the chances of pregnancy if I don't have much ewcm. Didn't see any unlike my previous months.

well if i were to visit my fertility doctor, he didnt ask about my ewcm :)

he is only concerned if i am ovulating, what is my egg size and what is the thickness of my lining.

if you are feeling dry you can use fertility friendly lubricants ;)

well if i were to visit my fertility doctor, he didnt ask about my ewcm :)

he is only concerned if i am ovulating, what is my egg size and what is the thickness of my lining.

if you are feeling dry you can use fertility friendly lubricants ;)

Thanks. i'm kinda worried cos am seeing yellowish discharge instead of white during ovulation period. Was quite sian cos worried it might be infection and hence affect our chance esp when we are TTC-ing.

I am also TTC for #2... I tried 5 years for #1 cos of PCOS, Obese and also irregular menses.. For now, I am waiting for my O again.. but just went toilet and noted that CM is sticky and white.. gonna work hard these few nites...
Jiayou all ladies.. very soon will be out turn...:p

Somehow before popping my baby I got many PMS symptoms (like the upgrade of cup size). Now none at all leh. Except feeling quite snappy towards hubby for that few days. That still stays :p

My gal is coming 16mo. Everyday watching her I feel so amazingly blessed and the yearn grows stronger as time passes that she needs a sibling. I'm fortunate to have 3 sisters and I appreciate the bonding of siblings and also the sharing of responsibilities towards my aging parents. I mean this is very real.

Hoping for double the blessings.

Hi All.. I think I O'ed on 22.10.2017 with a Smiley on the Clearblue.. but today, I got lots of creamy CM and Boobs tight.. Shd I DTD again? I think I shd just do it right... hahaaa Wish me luck and lots of baby dance to me.....

Many in Q10. Just search for David OPK.

Yup. This month I had one last pack of OPK stick that one mom here kindly gave away. Was abt to order from Qoo10 but might not arrive in time for my "O" . So on CD15 I tested, chun chun positive 2 strong line this month. I take my BBT too, so I know roughly when.

Praying for sticky bean!!! pls pls implant little one :)

Hello... 4 months wait for me. But I took basal temp and ovulation kit neveryday and the month I conceived I used some gel thing... can't remember name now. Timing very important although doesn't guarantee as well.

The gel thing is it Pre-seed ? I tried 2 cycles didn't work for me yet, but I read so many couples got pregnant in 1-2 tries using it. This month I didn't use, and not much CM. ... Hopefully all will be well.

Good luck all

Gd morning ladies (TGIF) !!

12dpo with:
tender breast (better as compared to two three days ago)
More freq cramps
Backache
Bbt 36.16 to 36.26

Anyone with such symptoms but got bfp?

Gd morning ladies (TGIF) !!

12dpo with:
tender breast (better as compared to two three days ago)
More freq cramps
Backache
Bbt 36.16 to 36.26

Anyone with such symptoms but got bfp?
bbt seems low. should be 36.6 and above after ovulation. think u need to tiao your body
Mine is 37.10 today for day 20.

if you are pregnant it will stay elevated at 37.2

Last edited:
Hi Ladies,

I have a irregular menses which varies from 30-40days cycle. This make me different to predict when i actually ovulate. I had BD on cycle day 7 and my fertility friend app tells me that my predicted cycle day 19. I have tried the cheapies ovulation kit on cycle day 19 and was not positive.
Can i still get pregnant in this case?
I have been getting lower adobemen pain and frequent urine these few days sounds like a symptom from early pregnancy i read from this thread(perhaps i think too much:(). I don't know how early i can start to do a pregnancy test.
Any advice in this is great! TIA ;)

Hi Ladies,

I have a irregular menses which varies from 30-40days cycle. This make me different to predict when i actually ovulate. I had BD on cycle day 7 and my fertility friend app tells me that my predicted cycle day 19. I have tried the cheapies ovulation kit on cycle day 19 and was not positive.
Can i still get pregnant in this case?
I have been getting lower adobemen pain and frequent urine these few days sounds like a symptom from early pregnancy i read from this thread(perhaps i think too much:(). I don't know how early i can start to do a pregnancy test.
Any advice in this is great! TIA ;)

Hi, If u ovulate on CD20 and few days after CD19 ... you can definitely still be pregnant. Sperm could live up to 5 days, if the conditions are right (strong sperm, fertile CM and some luck ;)

since yr menses if unpredictable, maybe you shld continue to test OPK for few days before and after or take yr body basal temperature to help gauge yr ovulation. or BD frequently :)

All the best to u!!

I'm in DPO11... not much symptoms that are not my normal pms ones like sore boobs on the sides. Hoping all is well and we will both get BFP!!!!

Hi, If u ovulate on CD20 and few days after CD19 ... you can definitely still be pregnant. Sperm could live up to 5 days, if the conditions are right (strong sperm, fertile CM and some luck ;)

since yr menses if unpredictable, maybe you shld continue to test OPK for few days before and after or take yr body basal temperature to help gauge yr ovulation. or BD frequently :)

All the best to u!!

I'm in DPO11... not much symptoms that are not my normal pms ones like sore boobs on the sides. Hoping all is well and we will both get BFP!!!!

@babydust17 ...
sorry read wrongly... I assume u BD on CD19, based on yr FF app. if u only BD on CD7, very slim chance... who knows u.

Hi all have been following the tread and find it very encouraging to have such nice support. I also been ttc for about 1 year. But no success. Went to do fertility check both hub and I are fine. Just started to see TCM and took the medication for 1 month. So now is the 2WW think is 7 dpo. But when reading through the replies I realize my temperature is not the usual normal range. So far the range is between 35.3 to 36.6. Will it still be alright? Tq

Hello all, my period is 2 days late(based on my very timely 13-day luteal phase) .. when is the best time I should take a pregnancy test? I do not have any cramps, just that my boobs are a little sore.

Hello all, my period is 2 days late(based on my very timely 13-day luteal phase) .. when is the best time I should take a pregnancy test? I do not have any cramps, just that my boobs are a little sore.

As long as miss your period u can start to test. All the best

Hi, my period is 2 days late and I have quite nauseating feeling coming from my gut area between and below the ribcage. No vomit but I think has it got to do with digestive issue ? Or constipation ? I tested for pregnancy this morning but was negative. Too early to test ? Should I see a GP for my nauseating feeling ?

Hi, my period is 2 days late and I have quite nauseating feeling coming from my gut area between and below the ribcage. No vomit but I think has it got to do with digestive issue ? Or constipation ? I tested for pregnancy this morning but was negative. Too early to test ? Should I see a GP for my nauseating feeling ?

Might be still early to test. If see dr remember to request for safe for pregnancy pill if menses still not here

Hi, I just found out I'm preggie but during the tww I've been eating the following.. does it gng to affect my bb? I'm extremely worry it will affect my bb. When will bb starts to intake food? What food to eat & avoid? Can some mummies here please share your experience/advice? Thanks alot.

1) Fish slice soup from hawker (during 1st week of the tww - ate about 2-3 times)

2) Slice papaya (during 1st week of the tww - ate 2 times)

3) Chocolate & chocolate cakes (during 1st week of the tww.. got strong craving for chocolate during that time)

4) Yole frozen yogurt (during 1st & 2nd week of the tww - ate abt 2 times each week)

5) Spicy like chilli & curry sauce food (during 1st & 2nd week of the tww - ate quite often each week)

6) Red grouper steamboat but didn't ate much of the fish but drank quite a bit of the soup (during 2nd week of the tww - ate 1 time only)

7) Salmon (during 2nd week of the tww - ate 1 time only)

Hi, I just found out I'm preggie but during the tww I've been eating the following.. does it gng to affect my bb? I'm extremely worry it will affect my bb. When will bb starts to intake food? What food to eat & avoid? Can some mummies here please share your experience/advice? Thanks alot.

1) Fish slice soup from hawker (during 1st week of the tww - ate about 2-3 times)

3) Chocolate & chocolate cakes (during 1st week of the tww.. got strong craving for chocolate during that time)

4) Yole frozen yogurt (during 1st & 2nd week of the tww - ate abt 2 times each week)

5) Spicy like chilli & curry sauce food (during 1st & 2nd week of the tww - ate quite often each week)

6) Red grouper steamboat but didn't ate much of the fish but drank quite a bit of the soup (during 2nd week of the tww - ate 1 time only)

Lots of fish, that's healthy. shld up your veggie intake for folate and hopefully u were taking folate/ folic acid required in very early pregnancy.

For food to avoid, u can easily find reputable websites w the info. avoid things like raw food/ ham (and similar types of meat)/ soft cheeses like brie, blue cheeses)

Congrats & hope u have a smooth pregnancy.

Hi intruder,

First congratulations on your pregnancy.

This food list is given by the tcm Ban Choon Chan in Marine Parade previously when I was pregnant.

Fruits that you are not allowed to take now:
- Star Fruit
- Pineapple
- Water Melon
- Mango
- Grass Jelly
- Strawberry
- Coconut Water

Don't take the following drinks now:
Iced lemon tea
Iced milk tea
Iced coffee
Ice cream (take only after 13 weeks)

Best is to take warm water for now

Soups that you are now allowed to take now:
Anything with the following:

- Dang Gui (can only take after giving birth)
- The black herbal chicken soup
- Ba gueh teh (especially those with Chinese herbal)
- Chicken cooked with Chinese herbs (yao cai chicken in Mandarin)
- Emperor Chicken (huang di chicken in Mandarin)
- Soup from halal chicken rice
- Duck Soup
- Fo tiao qiang (I think this is called the Eight Treasures in the Chinese restaurant)
- Pork trotter with vinegar
- Gao li shen (in Mandarin) (Only take after first trimester)
- Birds' nest (only take after first trimester)
- Cordycerps (only take after first trimester)
Any kind of soup with herbs is a no-no for no.

Also, liang cha and almond tea dessert is a no-no. I took these before during the 2WW, and both times ended up with me losing the pregnancy eventually, with vaginal bleeding then embryo slow growth, then heartbeat stopped altogether. :(

The following list is given by my gynae Dr SF Loh in Thomson Medical Center:

Foods that you do not take during the first trimester
- Papaya
- The big del monte banana, as too heaty
- Bean curd (?)
- Bean Sprouts (?)
- Black fungus
- Bitter gourd

Have a happy and healthy 9 months.

anyone can help me with this opk ?
i am on CD11 so i keep wondering if this is positive. i tried to re-confirm with clearblue but my clearblue gave me error -_-

it’s a bit early and i wonder if my body sometimes ovulate early and sometimes late. sigh...

26f0c24b72827c8b505cf40dd2ddeb82.jpg

i am on CD11 so i keep wondering if this is positive. i tried to re-confirm with clearblue but my clearblue gave me error -_-

it’s a bit early and i wonder if my body sometimes ovulate early and sometimes late. sigh...

The right line Abit blur, cannot identity them

Hi jayjayqueenie,

I think the right line should be darker than the left line, or as dark as; and not lighter. So I would suggest that you keep testing in the next few days. And I hope you will strike the baby dust this month.

Hi jayjayqueenie,

I think the right line should be darker than the left line, or as dark as; and not lighter. So I would suggest that you keep testing in the next few days. And I hope you will strike the baby dust this month.

thanks. i went back home and re-tested with clearblue. it says negative. i hope its not the LH disppearing quickly. :p

thanks. i went back home and re-tested with clearblue. it says negative. i hope its not the LH disppearing quickly. :p

Sometime I find that the clearblue digital is misleading, didn’t show smiley face to detect ovulation after many days of testing . in the end, I use the cheapo or Watson kit to confirm and it goes well with my chart

anyone did keyhole surgery here ?
i did my lap surgery about 1 year ago.

when i squat down, there seems to be a tugging feel at my belly button area where the incision was made.

its just a tugging feel, not painful. i just want to know if anyone the same ?

Lots of fish, that's healthy. shld up your veggie intake for folate and hopefully u were taking folate/ folic acid required in very early pregnancy.

For food to avoid, u can easily find reputable websites w the info. avoid things like raw food/ ham (and similar types of meat)/ soft cheeses like brie, blue cheeses)

Congrats & hope u have a smooth pregnancy.

Grumpet, thk u for your advice.

I read there are some high mercury fishes cannot eat and during the tww I ate fish slice soup (which I think the fish in it is batang fish), red grouper steamboat and salmon so now I try not to eat fish, scare the mercury in my body will accumulate and affect bb. :(

Yes, I've been taking folic acid tablet (4mg) for abt 2 yrs before ttc. Ever since I tested positive, I'm more careful over the food that i eat but now my concern is during the tww, I ate those food which I should not eat.. will it affect the bb in any way?

Hi intruder,

First congratulations on your pregnancy.

This food list is given by the tcm Ban Choon Chan in Marine Parade previously when I was pregnant.

Fruits that you are not allowed to take now:
- Star Fruit
- Pineapple
- Water Melon
- Mango
- Grass Jelly
- Strawberry
- Coconut Water

Don't take the following drinks now:
Iced lemon tea
Iced milk tea
Iced coffee
Ice cream (take only after 13 weeks)

Best is to take warm water for now

Soups that you are now allowed to take now:
Anything with the following:

- Dang Gui (can only take after giving birth)
- The black herbal chicken soup
- Ba gueh teh (especially those with Chinese herbal)
- Chicken cooked with Chinese herbs (yao cai chicken in Mandarin)
- Emperor Chicken (huang di chicken in Mandarin)
- Soup from halal chicken rice
- Duck Soup
- Fo tiao qiang (I think this is called the Eight Treasures in the Chinese restaurant)
- Pork trotter with vinegar
- Gao li shen (in Mandarin) (Only take after first trimester)
- Birds' nest (only take after first trimester)
- Cordycerps (only take after first trimester)
Any kind of soup with herbs is a no-no for no.

Also, liang cha and almond tea dessert is a no-no. I took these before during the 2WW, and both times ended up with me losing the pregnancy eventually, with vaginal bleeding then embryo slow growth, then heartbeat stopped altogether. :(

The following list is given by my gynae Dr SF Loh in Thomson Medical Center:

Foods that you do not take during the first trimester
- Papaya
- The big del monte banana, as too heaty
- Bean curd (?)
- Bean Sprouts (?)
- Black fungus
- Bitter gourd

Have a happy and healthy 9 months.

tryingtoconceive2014, thk u for the food list.. I'll definately take note. I love to drink soups but sad that I'm not gd at cooking those soups listed in the food list. Anyway ever since I tested positive, I'm more careful over the food that i eat now but my concern is during the tww, I ate those food which I should not eat so very worry that it may affect the bb. :(

Hi experienced mummies, I've recently found out this week I'm about 4 weeks pregnant.

So I've been a little worried because in the past 2 weeks, I've done the following:
1. Done TENS and therapeutic ultrasound therapy at my physiotherapy - read online these are a strict nono
2. Drank coffee everyday
3. Only just started taking folic acid supplements. I wasn't aware I'd get pregnant so I haven't been actively taking folic supplements 1 month prior to conception.

I'm getting worried that I may have done some harm to my baby. My gynae appointment is on 29 Jan so I'd be sure to ask her these questions. But I'd appreciate it if you guys have any advice for me!

Hi experienced mummies, I've recently found out this week I'm about 4 weeks pregnant.

So I've been a little worried because in the past 2 weeks, I've done the following:
1. Done TENS and therapeutic ultrasound therapy at my physiotherapy - read online these are a strict nono
2. Drank coffee everyday
3. Only just started taking folic acid supplements. I wasn't aware I'd get pregnant so I haven't been actively taking folic supplements 1 month prior to conception.

I'm getting worried that I may have done some harm to my baby. My gynae appointment is on 29 Jan so I'd be sure to ask her these questions. But I'd appreciate it if you guys have any advice for me!

Congrats.

I’d say think happy thoughts, talk to your beanie everyday, have faith, and look forward to the gynae appt to “meet” your baby for the first time. Worry is gonna do more harm (as what’s done have been done). Take care of yourself and baby from here on.

Hi ladies,

I also just found out that I am about 4-weeks pregnant yesterday. I had an mc last year in March and has been TTC-ing ever since too. I just want to say what some of the factors that helped the successful conception:
- I read the other forum about zhu sheng niang niang and all, and the only thing I did was to pray to my husband's ancestors as we did not pray to them even when we got married.
- I took Tian Yuan XIang's chicken essence (the whole package last month), my period came, but a few days later I suddenly got a nose bleed. First time in my life I had a nose bleed lol. I supposed it was too heaty for me so I decided to take one packet every few days. Despite the heatiness, it probably also helped me improve my body/my reproductive system to better conceive.
- I think the biggest help was the lube Preseed. I used it once the month before but I didnt use it properly and maybe not at the right time so nothing happened. This time I used a few times during the fertile week, and it works! I read reviews online that many ladies conceived after using it for first or second time, so it's worth trying!

And at this moment I'm quite scared because of my previous experience. I hope this pregnancy can proceed smoothly and I'll see my Dog year baby later this year..

Baby dust to all!!

Hi ladies,

I also just found out that I am about 4-weeks pregnant yesterday. I had an mc last year in March and has been TTC-ing ever since too. I just want to say what some of the factors that helped the successful conception:
- I read the other forum about zhu sheng niang niang and all, and the only thing I did was to pray to my husband's ancestors as we did not pray to them even when we got married.
- I took Tian Yuan XIang's chicken essence (the whole package last month), my period came, but a few days later I suddenly got a nose bleed. First time in my life I had a nose bleed lol. I supposed it was too heaty for me so I decided to take one packet every few days. Despite the heatiness, it probably also helped me improve my body/my reproductive system to better conceive.
- I think the biggest help was the lube Preseed. I used it once the month before but I didnt use it properly and maybe not at the right time so nothing happened. This time I used a few times during the fertile week, and it works! I read reviews online that many ladies conceived after using it for first or second time, so it's worth trying!

And at this moment I'm quite scared because of my previous experience. I hope this pregnancy can proceed smoothly and I'll see my Dog year baby later this year..

Baby dust to all!!

ahh i used preseed also but it didn't work for us but good that it worked for you!

enjoy the new journey!

Preseed, TCM, acupuncture, BBT, Conceive Well, etc... all tried. Didn’t make it until I stopped everything.

TTC journey is tough (for most of us). Just enjoy the journey and stay positive and what’s meant to be will come.

I am on 2WW and realised I still hv Duphaston from my previous gynae. I remembered that we can take it during the 2WW to increase the chance but can’t rem the dosage. Can anyone of you help me? Thanks so much :)

I am on 2WW and realised I still hv Duphaston from my previous gynae. I remembered that we can take it during the 2WW to increase the chance but can’t rem the dosage. Can anyone of you help me? Thanks so much :)

I would advise you to consult your gynae. If you start taking Duphaston but stop abruptly, there may be some effects. My Dr gave me Duphaston when I BFP after my IVF, but I took it for the whole first trimester.

I would advise you to consult your gynae. If you start taking Duphaston but stop abruptly, there may be some effects. My Dr gave me Duphaston when I BFP after my IVF, but I took it for the whole first trimester.

Found the dosage... during 2ww Duphaston is to increase progesterone, if period comes then stop, if not just continue till further advise :)

Mine was 2 times a day from my gync.

Back