December 2017 mummies

Hi! I just wanna know is it necessary to have confinement nanny for the first month?

I'm actually having issues with having someone to take care of the baby. Family members are busy working. So the only choice I have right now is to hire maid.

But I'm afraid that the maid, might not know how to take care of the child. And I'm also not too sure if I have the energy to take care of the baby during the first month after giving birth. Any suggestions..?

Hi! I just wanna know is it necessary to have confinement nanny for the first month?

I'm actually having issues with having someone to take care of the baby. Family members are busy working. So the only choice I have right now is to hire maid.

But I'm afraid that the maid, might not know how to take care of the child. And I'm also not too sure if I have the energy to take care of the baby during the first month after giving birth. Any suggestions..?
Other than taking care baby? Do you have anyone to prepare the herbal bath, red date tea, confinement meals & do housework for you?
Having a CL, she will guide you & teach your maid on how to take care of infant too.
I had both maid & CL during confinement in previous pregnancy, and I have zero worries during confinement mth cos CL will ensure all is well-taken care. This time it will be same arrangement too.
Nowadays maid doesn't arrived so fast unless transfer maid so you may need to start looking for one now...

Hope the above inputs helps

hi mummies, im at week 28 now. i feel like my appetite is gone again since week 27,just like my 1st trimester. anybody experience that? my weight gain started to gain very slowly compared to 2nd trimester too
same here , was puzzled because i thought i overcome the MS episode but the discomfort comes again, vomited after every dinner. :(

shall we start one since there's no whatsapp group at this moment??? . Can WA me and i will start the group rolling.96257849
difficult to get on mummy forum thread all day,

leg cramps is enough for me to throw in the towel, wah last sat i just had one worse pain of my life, lasting almost 10 mins but felt like 30 mins. how to survive labour like that
i had a terrible cramp recently! cramp at my left lower calf for few mins then the pain lasted for 4days,5th day then im unable to walk properly. try wearing compression socks,it does help me to reduce leg cramps

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forum mobile app

Hi mummies, currently in my 31 weeks. Feel very uncomfortable since yst night while lying down. I don't know how to explain the discomfort and very mild pain exactly. But it's around my upper tummy. Any mummies experience the same?

Hi mummies, currently in my 31 weeks. Feel very uncomfortable since yst night while lying down. I don't know how to explain the discomfort and very mild pain exactly. But it's around my upper tummy. Any mummies experience the same?

not sure if it is due to baby's movement. i had similar discomfort

Hello everyone, I had also the same problem from which you are suffering and i used different brand mattress but does not get relief from back pain, then my cousin suggest me to use a Titanfit Mattress X30 and within a week i significantly feel better and my back pain was went away. So you should try it once, you can bought it at (store.phitensg.com)

Singapore's cost of living, especially for new parents, can be daunting. We break down how much it costs to get through Baby’s first year and let you in on how you can get a little extra help!

Raising a Baby is Expensive – Here’s Some Help

Continue reading...

Hi, any one has lobang for part time CL? Looking for one that can take care of the baby and light chores in the day time while my mil does the cooking. :)

I managed to nego for a group discount with neo garden for full month celebration. For mummies who are due sept-dec, keen to hold your full month celebration with neo garden catering, pls drop me a pm for the discount details
Hi, can I check if the promo is still available?

Hello mummies/mummies to be, has anyone engaged any of the following ladies for post natal massage:

Diana (94793566)
Emily (92296855)
Rose (92706169)
Samantha (97127988)
Aunty Yati (93838749)

Care to share your past experiences if you did?
Appreciate it!! Thank you thank you! :D

Hi, may be i miss out the group whatsapp. Anyone can add me in the group for Dec 17 baby?

I may start one if don't have. Please leave down your contact.

Mine is 97244516.

In my 33 weeks now. Having pressure pain at pubic area. Even when lying down the moment I want to Turn Left or right slowly turning my leg, I can feel the pressure pain at pubic area. Is it normal? :(

Thanks! Cause I tried asking when i was in first tri as i was feeling terrible and my mc were all used up. My gynae told me he cant issue unless hospitalised. So i was thinking if i can get it from hospital instead before delivery.
I just checked with my gynae during my last visit, he said he can issued HL normally 38 weeks onwards...

I'm at kkh and they don't offer hospitalization leave . :( So unfair as my colleagues all take 3 weeks before Edd! Do u all know of any private gynae at kkh offers?

Hi, may be i miss out the group whatsapp. Anyone can add me in the group for Dec 17 baby?

I may start one if don't have. Please leave down your contact.

Mine is 97244516.

Hello!

Can you add me into the whatsapp group chat too?
My number is 90070566

Thank you!

Hang in there babe...

I'm 30 weeks now, not getting any contractions. But then again, this is my 1st pregnancy, so I'm not too sure what's normal and what's not.

Feel better soon ok? Any health concerns I think it's best to check with your doctor. They should be able to give you a better advice.

Take care!

Very uncomfortable... down with flu bug and the doc said my tummy keep contracts and advise more bed rest. Is contractions normal at 33 weeks?
I was down with the flu bug 2weeks ago and the feeling was terrible.. was on 4days mc.

Rest more and drink more water.

Take care!

Is ur gynae concern on ur contractions? What he/she said?

Jiayou we are in the last lap stage le..

Hang in there babe...

I'm 30 weeks now, not getting any contractions. But then again, this is my 1st pregnancy, so I'm not too sure what's normal and what's not.

Feel better soon ok? Any health concerns I think it's best to check with your doctor. They should be able to give you a better advice.

Take care!
Thank you babe! Will check with my gynae on the upcoming check up!
Hugs.

I was down with the flu bug 2weeks ago and the feeling was terrible.. was on 4days mc.

Rest more and drink more water.

Take care!

Is ur gynae concern on ur contractions? What he/she said?

Jiayou we are in the last lap stage le..
My gynae was not around and I went to normal gp.
Was quite reluctant to take the med, afraid might harm baby. :(

Yea. Last lap already! I thought my pregnancy was a breeze till the last tri. :(

My gynae was not around and I went to normal gp.
Was quite reluctant to take the med, afraid might harm baby. :(

Yea. Last lap already! I thought my pregnancy was a breeze till the last tri. :(
Yaaaa... i m just like u and sooooo reluctant to tk but no choice..

Last tri tends to be tiring i feel..
Im dragging myself to work..
No motivation to work..

Slp as much as we can now!! Once LO arrive we will be busy with latching n pumping!!!!

Yaaaa... i m just like u and sooooo reluctant to tk but no choice..

Last tri tends to be tiring i feel..
Im dragging myself to work..
No motivation to work..

Slp as much as we can now!! Once LO arrive we will be busy with latching n pumping!!!!

Totally feel youuuuu.
My edd was suppose to be 12 Dec but last check up gynae said might be anytime after 1 dec. :eek:

Mix feelings. Haven't pack my hospital bag. Anyone pack already?

Any mummies giving birth at Thomson?

Totally feel youuuuu.
My edd was suppose to be 12 Dec but last check up gynae said might be anytime after 1 dec. :eek:

How come ur edd will move forward 2weeks earlier? Gynae didnt say?

Ur edd date is near to mine..
But mine hv not told me cos said too early to tell now.

I pack here n there.. in case when time draws nearer panic no time to pack.

Last edited:
Totally feel youuuuu.

noooo.... have not even decide on which bag to use for the hospital bag lol, still procrastinating!
i'm delivering at mount alvernia :)

how come will push forward by almost 2 weeks? huge baby?

Totally feel youuuuu.

how did your gynae check that it will be so much earlier? So far my doc hasnt mentioned this. my EDD is 11 Dec.

Hmm. I'm also around 33 weeks and next scan is 21 Nov. Seems quite long. Seems like the frequency varies from doc to doc?

i am around week 32. so far visiting every 3 weeks. have your doc advise if natural or c-sect? mine told me has to c-sect.

Back