Looking for TRANSFER MAID

Lele mum

*No agent pls
*Myammar or Philippines maid can start work nov2017-jan2018
*Can speak English/Chinese
*Job scope:housework,cook & take care my 5 year old Son(full day child care)small family of 3 Chinese
*Weekend off day sometime if request can work(Will paid back)
*Salary max I can offer only about $600

My contact:91089507
SINCERELY HOPE THAT RECOMMEND TO ME ONE IS GOOD ONE NOT BECAUSE OF OTHER REASON.Really appreciation;)

*No agent pls
*Myammar or Philippines maid can start work nov2017-jan2018
*Can speak English/Chinese
*Job scope:housework,cook & take care my 5 year old Son(full day child care)small family of 3 Chinese
*Weekend off day sometime if request can work(Will paid back)
*Salary max I can offer only about $600

My contact:91089507
SINCERELY HOPE THAT RECOMMEND TO ME ONE IS GOOD ONE NOT BECAUSE OF OTHER REASON.Really appreciation;)
Hi
Indonesia ok?

Hi, your Indonesian helper reason for leaving? How Long she has worked for u? More Info about her like can she handle newborn or hyperactive child, willing to learn cooking? Salary preferred amount and off days??

Hi, your Indonesian helper reason for leaving? How Long she has worked for u? More Info about her like can she handle newborn or hyperactive child, willing to learn cooking? Salary preferred amount and off days??

Is we do not need helper already as my child is going to CC. She has worked for me coming 2 years. Can handle kids. (not sure about hyperactive) She knows how to cook and is willing to learn cooking.
currently with me she don't have off days. salary about $600
hardworking.

Is we do not need helper already as my child is going to CC. She has worked for me coming 2 years. Can handle kids. (not sure about hyperactive) She knows how to cook and is willing to learn cooking.
currently with me she don't have off days. salary about $600
hardworking.

Hi don’t mind pm me your contact if she is still available thanks

Back