Need help! Trying to Concieve

pinkpony

Hi ladies, I’m 27 and have been trying to conceive for almost 2 years but still no results. Went to kkh for fertility check. Both hubby and I are fine. Both of us are so miserable right now. Please tell us what alternative can we do now. IUI? Is IUI even suitable for my age?

Suitable is all about what u r comfortable with. I have a fren who has tried TCC 4 d past 5 yrs nothing, she chooses 2 go 4 IUI as she doesnt wanna go thru IVF 4 fear of injections.

U may wanna understand the process of d ART available n its subsidies. Look @ all d options n den discuss with your DH which 1 r u both comfortable with. If u had gone 2 KKH 4 a fertility check, u probably wanna ask d doc what r d choices available 4 u.

fertility treatment such as IUI should be started as early as possible when you realise that you are unable to conceive in at least 1 year.

the reason is because women's eggs gets older as our age increases, making it harder for us to make babies.

Any tcm doctors to recommend?
Am Just wondering what is the issue. 2 years of conceiving and no results at all.

Maybe u would like to hv a pre checkup first. Can go public hospital

Yup went to kk Hospital for fertility already. Even did a day surgery to clean inside. 3 months after the surgery alr and still no results. Doctor says hubby sperms are fine too. Before kk hospital we even went for tcm but still no results. So maybe I was thinking of trying tcm again. Maybe previous tcm doctor no effect. so was thinking any of you ladies can introduce to me good and effective tcm Doctors?

Hi perhaps you can try supplements like "Blackmores conceive well Gold"? Also, are you tracking your ovulation? Can try tracking through ovulation test kits, It's very important to try to conceive on the correct dates. Can try picking some form of exercise too if you aren't active. Wishing you the best of luck!

Hi perhaps you can try supplements like "Blackmores conceive well Gold"? Also, are you tracking your ovulation? Can try tracking through ovulation test kits, It's very important to try to conceive on the correct dates. Can try picking some form of exercise too if you aren't active. Wishing you the best of luck!

Thanks you ️ Did “blackmores conceive well gold” worked on you? Successfully got pregnant with just one bottle of supplement?

Hi you should go check with your gynae first or go to see tcm to "tiao" your constitution.
My hubby and I also ttcing for 1 year but also had no results, so we decided to go to tcm to tiao our body first.
We tiaoed our body for 1 yr and my hubby and I also drank tian yuan xiang chicken essence for Men and for pregnancy plan (for women) to nourish our sperm and egg. We drank this supplement for 3 months and I got pregnant successfully!
Maybe you can also have a try. Jiayou!

Hi ladies, I’m 27 and have been trying to conceive for almost 2 years but still no results. Went to kkh for fertility check. Both hubby and I are fine. Both of us are so miserable right now. Please tell us what alternative can we do now. IUI? Is IUI even suitable for my age?
Hi hi , im with a medical clinic and we have a free seminar coming 14 Oct that is about fertility issue. Would you be interested to attend? I can send you the details

Sent from my SM-N920I using Forum mobile app

Hi all , im working in a medical industry, and we happen to have a fertility workshop that is FOC. Anyone keen to attend can PM me.
Its on 14 Oct 2017, 2-5pm

Sent from my SM-N920I using Forum mobile app

Thanks you ️ Did “blackmores conceive well gold” worked on you? Successfully got pregnant with just one bottle of supplement?

Hi, I don't know if it's coincidence but I got pregnant after taking 1 box (1 month's supply) because on the same month, I was on clomid too. So I'm not sure if it was the clomid or Blackmores supplement, I Guess both played a part.

At that time, I was already seeking help from a gynae. What tests did you go for? Did u go for the HSG test to see if your Fallopian tubes are okay? One of my tubes were slightly blocked, luckily it was unblocked by the dye itself during the HSG procedure and I got pregnant 2 months later. I also did some changes to my lifestyle like picking up some exercise and healthier diets in general.

Hi you should go check with your gynae first or go to see tcm to "tiao" your constitution.
My hubby and I also ttcing for 1 year but also had no results, so we decided to go to tcm to tiao our body first.
We tiaoed our body for 1 yr and my hubby and I also drank tian yuan xiang chicken essence for Men and for pregnancy plan (for women) to nourish our sperm and egg. We drank this supplement for 3 months and I got pregnant successfully!
Maybe you can also have a try. Jiayou!

Thank you and lucky you ️ really so envious of couples whom successfully got pregnant so quickly. Maybe We should try Tian Yuan Xiang Too! Did you drank 1 packet a day or 2 packet a day?

Hi, I don't know if it's coincidence but I got pregnant after taking 1 box (1 month's supply) because on the same month, I was on clomid too. So I'm not sure if it was the clomid or Blackmores supplement, I Guess both played a part.

At that time, I was already seeking help from a gynae. What tests did you go for? Did u go for the HSG test to see if your Fallopian tubes are okay? One of my tubes were slightly blocked, luckily it was unblocked by the dye itself during the HSG procedure and I got pregnant 2 months later. I also did some changes to my lifestyle like picking up some exercise and healthier diets in general.

Yup I went for the Hyphosis procedure to check if the tubes are blocks and thankfully it isn’t and after I also went for a day surgery to remove polyp and cleaning inside. So everything should be clear now. It’s been 3 months since I’ve done the surgery. No results.

Hi Pony,

Since doctor mentioned that both you and hubby are fine, perhaps it is down to some lifestyle factors like diet, stress etc.. I suggest you can also consider nourishing your health using good quality whole food.

In the field of Nutritional Immunology, there are a few plant food that has been found to be beneficial to both the male & female reproductive health. These food ingredients have been manufactured considering the time of harvest, selection etc., and produced under high hygiene standards to ensure optimum product efficacy and safety.

I had a couple of friends who was able to nurse back their health gradually through consumption of Nutritional Immunology products. One had been trying to conceive for 7 years, tried IVF, TCM etc. but it was not effective. I understand that she was introduced to Nutritional Immunology, and shortly after, she got pregnant and had recently given birth.

Another friend had been trying to conceive for a while and was able to conceive a few months into nourishing her immune health. Of course, eventually I think it would depend from individual to individual. However, healing with foods is the most natural and safest method as compared to medication/ drugs. Healing with food comes with minimal to no side effects. Perhaps you might want to give it a try.

Do drop me a PM if you would like to find out more.

Cheers,
May you achieve your dream soon.

Hi .

How long it take for the Hyphosis procedure and the fee ? can try on the same month after scan ?

Hi Kitty,
Hyphosis procedure cost about 1000plus but can use Medisave to pay if you are referred by Polyclinic and only can be tested right after menses totally finish.

Thank you and lucky you ️ really so envious of couples whom successfully got pregnant so quickly. Maybe We should try Tian Yuan Xiang Too! Did you drank 1 packet a day or 2 packet a day?
Hi I drank 1 packet with empty stomach in the morning per day. Drank the chicken essence 想孕 for 4 months. Some of my mummy friends only drink 1-2m and get pregnant, so quickly! But some need 6m or more, it depends.

Have posted my story in another similar thread. Me and hub have been trying to TTC for at least 8 mths. Went for fertility check up and was told that i had low ovarian and hub have poor motility and both of us are age 35...so it makes the TTC journey even harder for us. Gynae straight away recommend us to go for IUI or IVF which i didnt want to. So i went to research on my own and came across this fertilAid brand for both man and woman. Which it can be bought from iherb. For me, i took FertilCM and ovaboost to strengthen and thicken my uterine lining and also supports egg quality. For my hub, i bought for him FertilAid for men and motility boost. And during baby making night, we used preseed for lubricant as well (yes, preseed doesn't kill sperm) and after only eating these for less than 1 mth, i was pregnant. Now im in my 7 weeks....so dont give up ladies and please dont be so stress about TTC otherwise it will make it harder.
Alot of my friends have no fertilty issue but i guess the stress of wanting a baby just make things worst. And the moment they decided to give up (after few years of trying), they got pregnant naturally. So please take care of your stress level as well. It might just be the reason that its causing infertilty.

HI Hi,

Unable to conceive may due to different issue as per mention above.
We have supplement that will boost both your hubby and your health in the genetic level! We
have customers that had been trying to have baby for years, after consuming our supplement they manage to conceive. Base on real testimonial.
Our supplement is listed in the PHD, clinically certified.
Pm Me for more details.

Glad and hope to help you and your hubby.

Good afternoon everyone! My name is Sophie and I really want a child. I would not register here, but I just cannot ask anyone about it. Usually, girls talk about their first pregnancy with their mother, but she died more than 5 years ago.
In brief about myself - I'm 24 years old, recently married a young man with whom I was about 3 years together. We really want children. But I am afraid. I do not know how pregnancy will pass. How will I give birth? Will a healthy baby be? I'm not even sure if I can get pregnant (I do not have any health problems, but everything can happen) I try to read as much literature as possible now on the topic of pregnancy. Articles from well-known doctors, etc. From next month we plan to no longer protect during sex. What advice do you have, how will you prepare for THIS in general? I read the article that you can calculate by the lunar calendar favorable days for pregnancy. And that there are ovulation tests I also read recently. I had not even heard of them before. Do they really work?

Sorry for the confusion. The main question is how can I prepare for pregnancy and childbirth.

Hi

do you have mote i information on the nutritional immunology?

Hi Pony,

Since doctor mentioned that both you and hubby are fine, perhaps it is down to some lifestyle factors like diet, stress etc.. I suggest you can also consider nourishing your health using good quality whole food.

In the field of Nutritional Immunology, there are a few plant food that has been found to be beneficial to both the male & female reproductive health. These food ingredients have been manufactured considering the time of harvest, selection etc., and produced under high hygiene standards to ensure optimum product efficacy and safety.

I had a couple of friends who was able to nurse back their health gradually through consumption of Nutritional Immunology products. One had been trying to conceive for 7 years, tried IVF, TCM etc. but it was not effective. I understand that she was introduced to Nutritional Immunology, and shortly after, she got pregnant and had recently given birth.

Another friend had been trying to conceive for a while and was able to conceive a few months into nourishing her immune health. Of course, eventually I think it would depend from individual to individual. However, healing with foods is the most natural and safest method as compared to medication/ drugs. Healing with food comes with minimal to no side effects. Perhaps you might want to give it a try.

Do drop me a PM if you would like to find out more.

Cheers,
May you achieve your dream soon.

Back