Oct 2017 - IVF Fet/Fresh

Jia you! I'm with KK too. Which is ur doctor? Is this your first IVF?
Hi

I'm with Dr Tan HH? How about you?? No, this is my 3rd Fresh.. Previous 2 Fresh done at SGH but not success, so decide to make new changes to KK n hope will bring me baby luck... U too..Jia you! Jia you!

I was upset about KKivf... Finally call their Ivf hotline to inform them my menses cum n doing my ivf this month.. After tat they return my call say my Ivf will postpone to next month as I have not sign consent form n counselling. Even told mi my hubby BT is not done yet.. I was quite mad also my hubby.. He say why never inform us earlier to arrange all this thing . Make our mood turn down. :mad:

Hihi Everyone, i just join this community, i just started my jab today. have some questions to ask you girls with regards to the ET part. Btw ET is (Egg Transfer)? Was wondering during the ET process, did your doctor use any of the urine catheter?

I was upset about KKivf... Finally call their Ivf hotline to inform them my menses cum n doing my ivf this month.. After tat they return my call say my Ivf will postpone to next month as I have not sign consent form n counselling. Even told mi my hubby BT is not done yet.. I was quite mad also my hubby.. He say why never inform us earlier to arrange all this thing . Make our mood turn down. :mad:
Oh dear... didn't the nurse inform about the blood test and the counseling session when you guys confirm the IVF session with the dr? Mine was inform during that time.

Hihi Everyone, i just join this community, i just started my jab today. have some questions to ask you girls with regards to the ET part. Btw ET is (Egg Transfer)? Was wondering during the ET process, did your doctor use any of the urine catheter?
Nope. Mine didn't.

Hey .. I did my FET on the 12 oct .. haven been in the forum for a while . This is my second FET as my first one ended in a Mc .. Jiayou for all going the 2 ww

The lab came bad with not so good news. Out of 14 fertilized egg only 2 are good, 2 are average, the rest are abnormal. I’m worried how many will survived till day 5.

Hello, I just did FET, transferred 2 blasts end of Sep, BT 16 Oct, it was BFN.

During the 2ww, i was feeling so bloated, bloated like as if i just did egg retrieval. I was quite hopeful as HCG does cause bloating. Only after BFN then i thought it maybe the effect of Crinone. Then after the blood test I stopped crinone gel, AF came & gone. Till today I am still feeling bloated & nauseous at times. Anyone experienced the same situation?

Blood test done and it’s a BFP ... hope you gals get the baby dust as well.. now it’s to pray for a smooth pregnancy and hopefully this baby can be my rainbow baby

Kk? Do u have any symptoms during the tww? I m in my tww now. Next tues blood test

Oh dear... didn't the nurse inform about the blood test and the counseling session when you guys confirm the IVF session with the dr? Mine was inform during that time.
Hi,
No they didn't.. I met Dr Tan twice.. 1St was at my consultation n 2nd was doing Endoscopy with him last month.. When finish doing endoscopy nurse n Dr Tan ask me doin IVf on Oct n I reply Yes, they never mention anything I also forgot those things. I know the handle a lot patient not like SGH they handle lesser patient. Sigh....

I did frozen et.. trf 2 day 5 blasts, 1 4AA and 1 4 AB.. one embie stuck so i got my bfp..but yest went for u/s and doc cant hear or see bb heartbeat at 7 weeks..

I did frozen et.. trf 2 day 5 blasts, 1 4AA and 1 4 AB.. one embie stuck so i got my bfp..but yest went for u/s and doc cant hear or see bb heartbeat at 7 weeks..

Should have yolk sac. Probably early to hear heartbeat. Should be able to hear at next scan. Don’t worry

Thank you so much imkfanatic. Been crying non stop since we came back from dr clinic..
Yup was able to see yolk sac!

Hi, anyone with Dr Steven Chow at NUH for ivf? Cos I seen him twice after my first ivf cycle. But he never update me on my scan result. Only discuss with his nurses during the scan. Does anybody encounter also? And do you gals asked the doctor about the scan results? Cos for me, I just walked out of the room if he didn’t say

Hi, anyone with Dr Steven Chow at NUH for ivf? Cos I seen him twice after my first ivf cycle. But he never update me on my scan result. Only discuss with his nurses during the scan. Does anybody encounter also? And do you gals asked the doctor about the scan results? Cos for me, I just walked out of the room if he didn’t say

I’m with dr chew .. hahaha anything just ask him . He will answer . I always ask him how’s everything ?? Is the scan good ?? Just prepare a list of questions to ask him . He is Super chill

I’m with dr chew .. hahaha anything just ask him . He will answer . I always ask him how’s everything ?? Is the scan good ?? Just prepare a list of questions to ask him . He is Super chill

Haha no wonder I find him Super cool also. Okay next time I try to ask him questions. Cos I noticed he didn’t look up at patients too

Haha no wonder I find him Super cool also. Okay next time I try to ask him questions. Cos I noticed he didn’t look up at patients too

Hahaha I always email him .. lol . But his answers also short and sweet la . He is not the kancheong doc so he won’t say a lot .

Blood test done and it’s a BFP ... hope you gals get the baby dust as well.. now it’s to pray for a smooth pregnancy and hopefully this baby can be my rainbow baby

Congrats Deb111 on your BFP.

May I ask did you rest at home during the 2ww?
i am asking as i will be doing FET next month but i can only be away from work for a few days aas my colleague will be clearing their leaves in dec.

i am asking as i will be doing FET next month but i can only be away from work for a few days aas my colleague will be clearing their leaves in dec.

If u doing fet at kkh, they only give 3 days HL

I rested at home for the 2ww. Rested more for first week and went out a bit during 2nd week .

Back