[SAMPLE GIVEAWAY!] Care Daily Diapers & Training Pants

CareDaily.Phil

Hi Mummies and Daddies

Many thanks to those mummies and daddies for the interest in our Care Daily products!!

We are giving out samples of Care Daily (凯儿得乐) brand products for your lovely babies. Featuring the Ultra-Soft Series and Ultra-Thin Series for both diapers and training pants. Ultra-Soft Series cradles your baby's bottom that is always gentle on the skin. Ultra-Thin Series offers the same feature as Ultra-Soft Series in additional to its ultra-thin absorbent core of 0.1mm and high absorption strength of 500ml. Please refer to attachment for information.

Each mummy will receive three samples of any preferred series or size and free postage to your home.

*Ultra-Soft & Ultra-Thin Series Tape Diapers*
New Born ~ <5kg (Not available for Ultra-Thin Series)
Small ~ 4 to 8kg
Medium ~ 6 to 11kg
Large ~ 9 to 14kg
X Large ~ >12 to 17kg

*Ultra-Soft & Ultra-Thin Training Pants*
Large ~ 9 to 14kg
X Large ~ 12 to 20kg
XX Large ~ >15kg

My kid has been using since last year, and he always feels comfortable without scratching his bottom often. We can sleep through the night without worrying that the diaper might be full.

For sample and any enquiries, please pm me or contact through my mobile @ 96330968 or email @ [email protected] .

Brochure online 2.png

Brochure online 1.png

Last edited:

Thank you to all mummies that requested for the samples. Very much appreciated!

The samples are still available. Please contact me for size and series availability.

Back