POAS addict, anyone?

abbeyroad

Hello all,

Feeling kinda down right now - CD30 and no sign of AF. Tested with home pregnany kit 3 times on 10, 12 and 14dpo (today) and all BFN.

Its funny how after TTC, my cycles have gotten longer. This is our 3rd month TTC, but to no avail. I usually get spotting 3-4 days before my period, but CD30 today and still nothing. Any chance I might still be in the running for a BFP?!

How often do you guys do the deed during fertile week? And would you recommend using the ovulation kits or just go with the flow. I'm afraid getting too uptight about this would actually decrease our chances :(

Thanks!!

Hello all,

Feeling kinda down right now - CD30 and no sign of AF. Tested with home pregnany kit 3 times on 10, 12 and 14dpo (today) and all BFN.

Its funny how after TTC, my cycles have gotten longer. This is our 3rd month TTC, but to no avail. I usually get spotting 3-4 days before my period, but CD30 today and still nothing. Any chance I might still be in the running for a BFP?!

How often do you guys do the deed during fertile week? And would you recommend using the ovulation kits or just go with the flow. I'm afraid getting too uptight about this would actually decrease our chances :(

Thanks!!

By now it should be yout 4th month, still early babe. Typically you should at least try for 1 year. I tried in Oct last year, got BFP in Feb.. Unfortunately I miscarried in March. From then until now it's been 6 months and I'm still trying.. Typically about twice a week is a good number.. If possible it's better not to think so much and go with the flow. Jiayou and good luck!

By now it should be yout 4th month, still early babe. Typically you should at least try for 1 year. I tried in Oct last year, got BFP in Feb.. Unfortunately I miscarried in March. From then until now it's been 6 months and I'm still trying.. Typically about twice a week is a good number.. If possible it's better not to think so much and go with the flow. Jiayou and good luck!
Thank you so much for the encouragement. So sorry to hear about your miscarriage. This TTC journey is indeed not easy, especially for us ladies. Previously, I naively thought that once we got off contraception that would be it! Guess not huh..

Well, all the best to you too! Take good care of your body and hopefully we will have some good news this cycle :))

Back