IVF/ICSI Support Group

Any of u who done fet and itchy hand took a testkit after 10 days later of ur transfer but show negative but when u go bt it show positive ?? Asking cause me itchy hand test just now and the Watson test kit show negative. my bt is 17 oct?

Hi! I did but i don't remember which day post transfer it was when i tested using guardian hpt and it was negative. tested again using clearblue the day before BT and i got positive. Good Luck!

For those who are testing I highly recommend this brand of HPT called Early Predictor which is the same as First Response Early Result (FRER) sold in the USA & Australia.

I bought it from Watsons! It is more expensive but as it is pink dye test it is very clear and accurate versus blue dye

Also best part is... if you get your most awaited two lines.. you can keep it for life! It will not fade off! Use it also as keepsake. Clearblue Will fade and even the digital the wording will go away

Any of u who done fet and itchy hand took a testkit after 10 days later of ur transfer but show negative but when u go bt it show positive ?? Asking cause me itchy hand test just now and the Watson test kit show negative. my bt is 17 oct?

It's not out until the beta HCG! Keep testing!

I am an advocate of testing ahead to manage disappointment

Hi. Anyone have done hysteroscopy due to irregular uterine cavity (distorted contour)?

I'm scheduled for that and would like to know what will be the possible outcomes from the test. Thanks in advance!

@wanbaby234 I like your blog! Thanks for sharing your experience
Thanks :) and I agree with you, before I said I wouldn't test ahead but sometimes it's good to test ahead. I did poas (on guardian one, all negative so I want to say it's not accurate haha) two days before my beta because my husband won't be around today. If I didn't test and it came out negative I will be in pieces today. Important is to get a stick that's accurate and reliable - will get clearblue or the first responder one next time

wah your bt is super far away man! That's a long 2ww. At least yours got hope! I try mine day before and morning of beta, all negative haha. That one then is no hope haha. Try again closer to the date and as @divineparadise recommend the first responder one sounds good.

hi ladies, for those who had done medicated fet, may I seek your advice as to when et will be done? understand that once lining hits optimal thickness, et can be arranged. is transfer procedure carried out the following day?

thanks in advance!

Hello ladies... how long did you guys take before going for FET after a failed fresh transfer? Between medicated and natural FET what's the time difference?

Last edited:
hi ladies, for those who had done medicated fet, may I seek your advice as to when et will be done? understand that once lining hits optimal thickness, et can be arranged. is transfer procedure carried out the following day?

thanks in advance!

Depends on when your embryos are frozen.

Assuming they were 3 day old, and you had your lining checked and it's good to go.

Then doc will start you on progesterone insert today (to simulate start of luteal phase), and transfer on the 4th day. (Thaw as day 3, let them grow one more day then transfer.)

Depends on when your embryos are frozen.

Assuming they were 3 day old, and you had your lining checked and it's good to go.

Then doc will start you on progesterone insert today (to simulate start of luteal phase), and transfer on the 4th day. (Thaw as day 3, let them grow one more day then transfer.)

many thanks for your detailed explanation! ^^

Very early to test! U need to test few days before bt at least. But some ladies mentioned the kit may not be accurate. Take it easy. Keep doing normal routine.

If you want very accurate try first response from qoo10.

Hello ladies... how long did you guys take before going for FET after a failed fresh transfer? Between medicated and natural FET what's the time difference?

I did fet the next month after my failed fresh. Medicated u will have to eat oral pills and go for scan to check optimal lining. Once lining hit, they will schedule you for ET

For natural, no pills given. U have to ovulate on your own. This can be checked at Scan. If no ovulation detected then cycle will be aborted

I did fet the next month after my failed fresh. Medicated u will have to eat oral pills and go for scan to check optimal lining. Once lining hit, they will schedule you for ET

For natural, no pills given. U have to ovulate on your own. This can be checked at Scan. If no ovulation detected then cycle will be aborted
Thanks for this - very helpful!

Does anyone know how much FET is at NUH? And what happens if the cycle has to be cancelled due to no ovulation

Last edited:
Thanks for this - very helpful!

Does anyone know how much FET is at NUH? And what happens if the cycle has to be cancelled due to no ovulation

Think it's at max $4k.
I had mine cancelled due to wonky cycle. Had to pay around $700 for the tests etc.
They will ask you if you want to do a medicated cycle or natural cycle after that and when you want to do it.

thanks in advance!

They will look at the lead follicle, your LH level and your lining. Once they determine you are ovulating, the ET should be done depending on the day of your embryo ie. if yours is D3 then ET will be 3 days after ovulation.

Can I seek the advice of experienced member here? I caught a cold and developed slight fever 38.4 deg. Nurse has advice me to take piriton. I'm going for trigger in a couple of days. Can anyone advise if I could shower now with fever? I am wondering if it will delay my ER?

Any of u took two time BT test to confirm ur pregnancy?I have to go back n take my bt on Thursday. Currently reading show slight pregnant with 172.6 but nurse say need retake again.

Hi all, can I check if any of ur blood test result HCG is 300 plus and successfully give birth?
Mine at 12dpt was at 330, 2 days later it rose to 650 and my twin babies are now 16 weeks old.

The hcg level needs to double every 48 hours, so even if it was initially low, don't worry too much as long as your level is doubling

Mine at 12dpt was at 330, 2 days later it rose to 650 and my twin babies are now 16 weeks old.

The hcg level needs to double every 48 hours, so even if it was initially low, don't worry too much as long as your level is doubling

Wow beautiful. U have twins. U inserted Two embryos?

Mine initially was 172.6 den two days later which is today is 376. Going kkh ltr to collect medicine later?

What u do to double or what u eat?

Wow beautiful. U have twins. U inserted Two embryos?

Mine initially was 172.6 den two days later which is today is 376. Going kkh ltr to collect medicine later?

What u do to double or what u eat?

Sounds like u're doing well so far :) ..don't think you can do anything to force your levels to double..it's a natural progression of a healthy pregnancy

But u may want to start eating well now, eg no caffeine for first trimester, eat avocado and fish at least thrice a week, take chicken essence (plain ones, without ginseng or cordyceps) daily

And be happy so that your babies will also be happy growing inside u!

Sounds like u're doing well so far :) ..don't think you can do anything to force your levels to double..it's a natural progression of a healthy pregnancy

But u may want to start eating well now, eg no caffeine for first trimester, eat avocado and fish at least thrice a week, take chicken essence (plain ones, without ginseng or cordyceps) daily

And be happy so that your babies will also be happy growing inside u!

Chicken Essence?? Which type n how to drink??? Actually previously I eat ginseng chicken and those herb thingy where my mum buy n my maid brew de

Back