transferring my indonesian maid

evo5555

Hi, I have an indonesia maid to transfer with minor understanding of english. This helper has been with us for a year. We got her to help with household chores and cooking so my wife can take care of our young daughter. Now that our daughter will be attending school, we feel that we do not need maid help as much now hence decision to stop her employment.

But we would like to help her out to let her continue working here and earn more money. We choose her as she was young and most importantly had not worked anywhere else before. She has chosen to work without off day. Practically she is always within our sight hence definitely no issues of getting brainwashed by outside maid. As she was a fresh maid, my wife had trained her well with systematic daily duty. She takes instruction well. And throughout her employment, we had mutually agreed on NO HANDPHONE is allowed. We allow her to make calls back home twice a month using our phone.

Let me know if you are interested to take over. My contact is nine8500678. You may whatsapp me for further details or discussion.

Hi, I have an indonesia maid to transfer with minor understanding of english. This helper has been with us for a year. We got her to help with household chores and cooking so my wife can take care of our young daughter. Now that our daughter will be attending school, we feel that we do not need maid help as much now hence decision to stop her employment.

But we would like to help her out to let her continue working here and earn more money. We choose her as she was young and most importantly had not worked anywhere else before. She has chosen to work without off day. Practically she is always within our sight hence definitely no issues of getting brainwashed by outside maid. As she was a fresh maid, my wife had trained her well with systematic daily duty. She takes instruction well. And throughout her employment, we had mutually agreed on NO HANDPHONE is allowed. We allow her to make calls back home twice a month using our phone.

Let me know if you are interested to take over. My contact is nine8500678. You may whatsapp me for further details or discussion.

Back