(2014) ivf mummies support group

Hi everyone. Congrats snow. Sorry i was kind of lost as suppose to start my program this year but I got a bad virus infection early this year until only recently I am back and starting my program soon. How is everyone? Who else already got 2 or 3 haha.

Hi everyone. Congrats snow. Sorry i was kind of lost as suppose to start my program this year but I got a bad virus infection early this year until only recently I am back and starting my program soon. How is everyone? Who else already got 2 or 3 haha.

What prog?

I am lost in the forum. What other new forum we can join. I suppose to be target 2017 in the end got to and hopefully can have another one in 2018. Having twins like very hard right? Dolly started next cycle?

I am lost in the forum. What other new forum we can join. I suppose to be target 2017 in the end got to and hopefully can have another one in 2018. Having twins like very hard right? Dolly started next cycle?

Dolly just deliver her twins in june i think. Her blast split into 2 embryo

My first one also girl. And my buddy iwantahealthybaby also 2 girls. Can one. You ask your dh don't eat so much meaty stuff now. Eat more vegetables etc.. wow congrats dolly for having twins so happy for you. I also hope my new cycle can have twins haha.

My first one also girl. And my buddy iwantahealthybaby also 2 girls. Can one. You ask your dh don't eat so much meaty stuff now. Eat more vegetables etc.. wow congrats dolly for having twins so happy for you. I also hope my new cycle can have twins haha.

Haha myth lai de got ppl eat vege but end up also boys then eat meat end up gal haha

Hi ladies,

It been so so long since I last update here... Just to share that I have given birth to a baby girl this June.. It is a surprise and miracle baby as I always thought I need assisted cycle to have 1. So ladies don't forget to do it while waiting for assisted cycle. Jia you and all the best!

Hi ladies,

It been so so long since I last update here... Just to share that I have given birth to a baby girl this June.. It is a surprise and miracle baby as I always thought I need assisted cycle to have 1. So ladies don't forget to do it while waiting for assisted cycle. Jia you and all the best!

Hi congrats to u. Mine not so lucky still need to use my embryo. My edd is in nov

Congrats kitkat.. So happy for you 1 boy 1 girl. I am currently pregnant with no.1 giving birth next yr April..

Number 2 boy or gal?
Having twin is joy n hardship I find ... my twin gals were having fever past 2 days
Cranky , grouchy makes me sleepless

my no.2 is girl also.. haha my family likes girls so alright for me too.. So good to have twin can close shop to have 3 already. Anyone here wishes to go for no.3 ?

my no.2 is girl also.. haha my family likes girls so alright for me too.. So good to have twin can close shop to have 3 already. Anyone here wishes to go for no.3 ?

After having twin I dare not tik of any more Bb
I m scared Liao. Too overwhelming .. now o have a Todd who easily get jealous n I cannot imagine 3 jealous gals asking for mama attention ..

After having twin I dare not tik of any more Bb
I m scared Liao. Too overwhelming .. now o have a Todd who easily get jealous n I cannot imagine 3 jealous gals asking for mama attention ..

Can i swap with u to have a pair of twin gals haha if i can get a pair of twin gals i can close shop le haha

Good, I'm with 3 boys now after trying for #3...hahaha...what about yourself?

I’m with 2 kids - 1 girl, 1 boy. I am going to try for #3. I was hoping #2 ended up with twins and then closed shop. #2 is singleton. So I’m hoping #3 can end up with twins. But chances are low.

Have you given birth to your #3 or are you currently pregnant with #3?

I’m with 2 kids - 1 girl, 1 boy. I am going to try for #3. I was hoping #2 ended up with twins and then closed shop. #2 is singleton. So I’m hoping #3 can end up with twins. But chances are low.

Have you given birth to your #3 or are you currently pregnant with #3?
I don't recommend twins - I have twin mummies and seeing them struggling during pregnancy, after birth and the endless worries of their development....*sigh*

Back