Adoption advice

Hi there, God has blessed us with 2 adopted kids and we are super grateful... it has always been on our mind that there may be a lot of parents out there unsure of Adoption and may need some advice but don't know who to talk to... just wanna give back to the community and may meet and chat if schedule permits... may text me privately here but sorry give me time to reply sometimes I don't check messages here... God bless!

Hi, pls share ur wondering experience for adopting. I'm still in the process for applying HSR. And this journey is tought.

Hi, pls share ur wondering experience for adopting. I'm still in the process for applying HSR. And this journey is tought.
Sorry have been busy just text me privately for more personal sharing.. Every child deserves a warm loving home and if we as a human race can afford to provide that love and shelter to them, why not? It's been a very fulfilling, meaningful and heart warming adoption journey to.. In fact, I really feel that this journey has been one of my greatest blessings from God too.. no regrets at all.. seems strange but you will love that child like your own somehow.. don't worry in the end God will work things out.. regards

Back