Looking for reliable Transfer maid..

audreyling

hi mummies,

Do you have any good maids to let go as my current Filipino maid of 5 years is going back home to get married.

I’m so afraid to get new ones... my girl is going to primary one next year and really do not know how she is going to cope with totally new auntie. Haiz...

I’m staying in a Hdb EM, the house only have me, my hubby and my daughter.

hi mummies,

Do you have any good maids to let go as my current Filipino maid of 5 years is going back home to get married.

I’m so afraid to get new ones... my girl is going to primary one next year and really do not know how she is going to cope with totally new auntie. Haiz...

I’m staying in a Hdb EM, the house only have me, my hubby and my daughter.
Hi.

Looking for reliable transfer maid too to take care of elderly who is wheel chair bound.

Can I check if we can cancel their contract or send them back earlier if we do not need for 2 years?

Hi Mummies,
Letting go of my Fillipino maid of1.5yrs with me. She is with former employer for 6 years before me(In Singapore). 37yo.
Interested mummies can pm me to discuss further. Thanks.

Looking for reliable transfer maid too to take care of elderly who is wheel chair bound.

Can I check if we can cancel their contract or send them back earlier if we do not need for 2 years?
You can send her back anytime, but all your money spend will not able to get back. Remember to cancel their WP and print a letter for her as immigration will want to get it from her.

Back