Choa chu kang mummy club

Did anyone send your children to 'The Orange Tree Preschool' in CCK? Any feedback? I am thinking of sending my 20 months lo to the school as I like the vibrancy of the school, but can't really justify for the high school fees.

Hi Regina,
How much do u charge?

Hi Ms Shelly,
Currently I won't be doing private Art Teaching anymore however I'll be creating art curriculum and conduct art lessons in a student care. :) Parents who are interested in placing their kids in student care and loves my art teaching skill can consider.:) (The student care is in Chua Chu Kang.)

Hi :)
Any mamas whose child was / currently with CGM Kindergarten able to share/review about the school? How is the Syllabus like? curriculum, teachers conduct, school environment and any other topic regarding the school that you want to share?

Many many thanks ;)

Hi :)
Any mamas whose child was / currently with CGM Kindergarten able to share/review about the school? How is the Syllabus like? curriculum, teachers conduct, school environment and any other topic regarding the school that you want to share?

Many many thanks ;)
Hi my gal last time was from CGM kindergarten.ya regarding the teachers there all very good,patient...the environment very clean..she learn things from there very fast.as the sch fees can deduct from ur baby bonus card,sch bus fare also can deduct too...Y Not...

hi all! I am new here, is this thread still active mummies? I wanna ask if anyone here send their kids to Early Learning Centre Childcare at 229 CCK central?

My review on PCF 353
Teachers- tend to change frequently. Mainly Malay teachers and China teachers.
The Malay teachers are very fierce and I can sense my boy was afraid of them.

Med- fed him the wrong med twice.
Inflexible management.
Promise to call you but always not done and you need to chase. Very little teach to parents communication- most time you don't know what was going on.

I since switched my boy to another school and I can feel the difference - 353 seems like a sad place for the kids, this is unlike other childcare I later visited when I was sourcing for alternatives.

Hope it helps
Hi mummy, i have the same opinion with you that malay teachers are very fierce. May I know which school you change your boy? Care to share mummy?

Hi, I'm looking for kindergarten or few hour playgroup for my son to join in next year. Any recommendations? Any comment about bible centre at yew tee cc ? Or kindrerland ? Can join me in fb group as well or whatsapp 98249920 thanks

Hi mummies

Any reviews on

Mulberry cck and greenfield montessori?

In terms of food and snacks provided, can anyone comment?

Thanks

Hi mummies!

Any review on the Teachers over at greenfield Montessori @ cck?
I went down to both mulberry & greenfield child care recently and feel that the teachers at greenfield are more of middle-aged group & more foreigners? They seems to lack of the energetic feel..
The kids & environment at greenfield are also very quiet (kids are disciplined though, they greet us good afternoon man & sir when the principal gave us a tour lol) as compared to mulberry where the kids are very lively and cheerful. The centre is quite dim as compared to the one at mulberry too.

Any reviews on ichiban Montessori, just kids & our juniors schoolhouse @ cck too?

Thank you!

Hi mummies!

I went down to both mulberry & greenfield child care recently and feel that the teachers at greenfield are more of middle-aged group & more foreigners? They seems to lack of the energetic feel..
The kids & environment at greenfield are also very quiet (kids are disciplined though, they greet us good afternoon man & sir when the principal gave us a tour lol) as compared to mulberry where the kids are very lively and cheerful. The centre is quite dim as compared to the one at mulberry too.

Any reviews on ichiban Montessori, just kids & our juniors schoolhouse @ cck too?

Thank you!

Hi cheesynuts,

A friend of mine strongly recommended greenfieldd but i have not managed to go down n visit..

Would u mind sharing the food menu in both places?

Believe that mulberry would be much more ex compared to greenfield?

Thanks

Hi cheesynuts,

A friend of mine strongly recommended greenfieldd but i have not managed to go down n visit..

Would u mind sharing the food menu in both places?

Believe that mulberry would be much more ex compared to greenfield?

Thanks

Hi Hawnuy,

Does your friend comment anything about the teachers over there? Not sure if I'm more particular about it or what.. lol. Do share your review if you've visit the child care. Heh.

The food over at greenfield is from catering, while mulberry has their own in-house Aunty to cook for the kids.
Menu wise, the food at mulberry seems to be more nutritious.
Mulberry provide breakfast, lunch, tea time & evening snacks. They served food such as oats, brown rice, spaghetti etc.
Greenfield provide breakfast, lunch & tea time snacks. Their lunch is mainly more to white rice..

Oh, one thing to take note is greenfield doesn't allow parents to accompany the child even for the first few days as they believe it'll be easier for the child to settle down.

Hi mummies!

Thank you!

Hi all mummies, can you add me in CCK mummy FB or / Whatsapp group. I will like to know more about the childcare that your child is at.

Back