Experienced Filipino Maid to transfer

chemghost

Hi Mummies,

I've a Filipino maid ready to transfer in 2-3 weeks. She has been with me for about a year and is independent and mature to handle house chores and kids without much supervision.

Her biodata:
Experience: 2 years in Dubai, 1 year in Singapore as domestic helper
Current salary: $550 + 1 off day per week

Her tasks include:
1. Sending my 2 girls (6 and 7 yo) to school and back home
2. Cleaning of house (laundry, sweeping/mopping/cleaning toilets, vacuum, change bedsheets...etc)
3. Prepare breakfast, lunch for kid and dinner for all of us
4. Taking care of kids - food, bathe, milk..etc

Honestly speaking, I'm quite satisfied with her work as she is able to complete the daily necessary routine tasks without any issues. she is honest, experienced and independent, so you do not need to worry or supervising her at all. However, as both my hubby and I are working full time and we have no other supports from our parents, she is the only help we have. As such, she needs to take care almost all of the house chores (4 bedrooms, 3 toilets, 2 stories), cooking (3 meals), taking care of kids...etc. I feel that she is overloaded with tasks and she may not be able to cope for long term with her age.
Instead of sending her back and she needs to pay a big loan to come here again, I sincerely would like to help her looking for new employer which the work is less strenuous for her so that she may continue to work here and support her family back home.
If you are keen, pls email me at [email protected]
Thanks!

Back