Advise: need recommendation on gynae that deliver in mt alvernia

Hi Chris, I recommend Dr Kenneth Lee. His clinic is in Mt A basement itself so very convenient. He's a nice guy, quite friendly chatty and willing to give advise. Another plus point is his wife is a PD and they share the clinic!
happy.gif
So seamless transition once baby is born haha. And his wife is a great PD imho, she's very sincere and even calls me personally after visits to check up on how my gal is doing.

Mine is Dr Ching who has a clinic at Mount Alvernia and Mount Elizabeth...1st consultation $150, subsequent consultations $100 w scan excluding medication. Delivery 1.5k, package 700 from 16wks onwards

bliss_ling: Usually I arrive earlier than my appt time, so I waited for about 10min. Each visit is $120+. It include a ultrasound scan. I jz signed my package (include schedule visits/scan/ supplement) with them when I'm in 2nd trimester ($700).

Dr Lim Lean Soon at The Tow Yung Clinic
#05-01 - 05-03 & 05-45/46
Tel : 6737 4433
Tanglin Shoppng Centre

He delivers at Mount A, Mount E and Gleneagles.
Charges very reasonable. And stitches very well.

I'm seeing Dr Poon King Fu at Hougang Ave 1. He is a patient and softspoken gynea recommended by my best gf who had her 2nd boy delivered by him.

Hi Averie,
Asking on behalf of my sis, may i know much is the initial consultation fee n subsequent consult fee, the scan and all the neccessary tests? How much is Dr Henry Cheng's delivery chrgs n can i have his clinic phone no.? Is the clinic always crowded?

Hi bb, each consultation including scans cost about $130. Will usually see the gynae between 3 - 4 weeks interval during the first trimester until 20 weeks. In the middle there is a scan for risk of down syndrome and this will cost more. Everything in about $500.

From 20 weeks onwards, there will be a package of $900+ and this includes all the scans and multi-vitamins but does not include fish oil. Package price does not include delivery charges too.

Tel: 6552 7377

Hi Tracy, you may want to look for Dr John Yam. His clinic is gleneagles. He wil b at his mum clinic a few times per week, Acumed at boon lay interchange. A veri nice and thoughtful gynae.

Hi Joyceline, I am seeing Dr Ho HK at Mt A. I heard plenty of rave reviews on him (think there's a thread on him in this forum too) but his charges are not cheap. I only went to him once for a checkup, seems nice and patient. Will be gg for my 1st gynae visit tmr.

you wnna try dr chua yang? A clinic for Women located at Jln Jurnog Kechil (chun tin road) very good! she delivered my son in Alvernia.

Hi ctrus & bliss ling

Do you mind sharing more about Dr Chen in Chong Pang, espcially the rate and service? I am staying in Yishun too and just tested positive.

after reading some threads on package etc, I am so confused. Initially I thought the whole process of checkup till delivery is done under a package costing between $500-$800. I think I got it wrong, right? Should be more?

Pls advise if convenient . Thank u
happy.gif

Hi bigrice,

I didnt took Dr Chen so cant advise. I have 2 frens, one of them had delivered in Sep 10 and another one will due in Dec 12. Both said that Dr Chen is good.

CelC
My gynae who can deliver in MAH did my 5 C sections for me.
In fact i am doing confinement for no 5 now.
He is PS Lui. Clinic at Orchard Plaza

Hi bliss_ling, if you live in Yishun you can try Dr Lawrence Ang @ Sunplaza, sembawang.reasonable prices.my friend had 4 kids delivered by him.

Hi Dollsy,

I would highly recommend Dr Tho CK of London Clinic. He delivers at Mt A and TMC. He's the gynae for my #1 and #2. My #1 was nateral birth and he handled the delivery well and I had a smooth recovery. For my #2, there was some complication during childbirth and had to go for emergency c-sect. thanks to him both me & my baby were fine. my recovery from c-sect was also very good and not much pain.

www.londonclinic.com.sg/
Blk 253 Jurong East St 24 #01-269 Singapore 600253 Tel: 6561 1322 Fax: 6564 7593

Hi any female Gynae (central preferred or sengkang area) deliver at Mt a to intro please? Please let me know? Thank u! Also if dot mind the charges range? Thank u so muh!

Hi, Any recommendation for male gynae in East area? heard many good reviews for Dr Adrain Woodworth (sengkang) & Dr Loke (Tampines) but I'm not keen on the long waiting to see them. Appreciate any good gynae but need not wait very long kind. Thanks.

Hi,

Any recommendation for Mount Alvernia gynae that has a clinic in East area? I am ok with both male & female gynae.
Thanks!!

Cheers

Its my first child and I'm just in my first trimester but still not sure which gynae to visit. I stay in the west so hopefully gynae who delivers KK or mount A ~~I've been reading about Dr Tho CK of London Clinic who delivers at Mt A and TMC.
Is he good and how is his packages like?

www.londonclinic.com.sg/
Blk 253 Jurong East St 24 #01-269 Singapore 600253 Tel: 6561 1322 Fax: 6564 7593

Hi Dollsy,

I would highly recommend Dr Tho CK of London Clinic. He delivers at Mt A and TMC. He's the gynae for my #1 and #2. My #1 was nateral birth and he handled the delivery well and I had a smooth recovery. For my #2, there was some complication during childbirth and had to go for emergency c-sect. thanks to him both me & my baby were fine. my recovery from c-sect was also very good and not much pain.

www.londonclinic.com.sg/
Is he good and how is his packages like?
And what are claimable by medisave?

Hi hi
Noticed it's been a while since this thread was active, hopefully can get some responses.
I'm looking for good gynae who can deliver in Mt Alvernia. Found to hv multiple fibroids thus hope to find skillful gynae who can handle complicated c-sect.
Thanks a lot !

Back