NIPT(Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing) costs

Joyfoo90

Hi mummies to be

Could you all share where you all did your NIPT and cost?
I on tight budget as I just lost my job due to pregancy. Thks in advance :).

I went to polyclinic and take referral letter to KKH. My NIPT (Harmony Test) is about $367. Which is definitely alot cheaper cos it costs ard $1100 in my previous private gynae.

I went to polyclinic and take referral letter to KKH. My NIPT (Harmony Test) is about $367. Which is definitely alot cheaper cos it costs ard $1100 in my previous private gynae.

Hi Momojo,

Thanks for the reply! Where is your previous gynae? May go for e $1100 as may missed the window period for test if go through subsidised route..

Wow this is definitely much cheaper than private. I paid $1200 for mine. Didn't know we can get referral from polyclinic for NIPT. This is definitely good information. Thanks for sharing.

Wow this is definitely much cheaper than private. I paid $1200 for mine. Didn't know we can get referral from polyclinic for NIPT. This is definitely good information. Thanks for sharing.

I converted from private to subsidize patient becos of many other costs. I think cannot just take referral letter for NIPT only, is only when u are subsidized patient. Hope the information helps! ;)

Hello Mojojo, can I check if you had a say in going for the NIPT? Not because a high risk result from OSCARS?
Just to understand if they have any "criteria" before subsidised patients can take the NIPT.

Thank you in advance!

Hello Mojojo, can I check if you had a say in going for the NIPT? Not because a high risk result from OSCARS?
Just to understand if they have any "criteria" before subsidised patients can take the NIPT.

Thank you in advance!

There's no criteria. I'm a KKH Subsidised patient who was not classed as High Risk pregnancy after the first FTS test but I was offered the option to take the additional NIPT anyway if I really wanted to. Subsidised cost was $375 (Before govt subsidy would have been 750)

hello, digging up an old thread. i am now a KKH subsidised patient will be taking the NIPT at subsidised rate at the next appointment. If later on, i convert to KKH private patient, do i need to pay back the NIPT subsidy? Someone said have to pay back but I am not sure if this is true.

Back