Bikini for Daughter

What age do you think is okay to show skin e.g. crop top, mini-skirt, bikini?

• 7 - 12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 13 - 16

• 17 - 18

• Total voters

matildaannlim

Hello mummies! Recently, my 12 year old girl asked me to buy her a bikini set for her. She told me she wants something like this …

Iljniy_o_4ZycvIIE9yVTB-_MRP4fbC__aJLDNmc3ZamZ5HC_C_RFArHTVGDyI0xhqpR903Te0ikmVhDwalFN27C2FCa8n_u8GMbD1WJzcBy7KPwFHKIR06aWz-TIeSN6M9icqpH

I asked her why she didn’t want this type instead cause cover more skin.

sVa41Yj9gOJZpbOlGvfc57du_7VAwrsklOCfF6xKmCspjkdnjpLZZ-tTdjEJ1ga3EPj0LsfPI74bhKXxZLWkTtbs4bPxoAQSX07cP6iFgknSs2AArgJXiUcJ4OSPgIMCojEMLM_D

Then to my shock, she asked me, “Mummy why last time I can wear now I cannot?”

You see, last time when she was very young, like 4 years old, I used to dress her like this cause I used to think it was very cute.

8qJj7U1FiKIgelAUncIy3bvxQlNxh1Fj5OvlAfgJOpljeMEGIRFJFAcAaehd6TcmXrrXgZUs8KlQubIY5dc5Y6DjrhOmAv0tBfDqWAyZSOOziFarHee87avH3nb3OUlE8YqpjbA9

The funny thing is, last time I didn’t see a problem with it, “cute mah.” Then how come now my girl older I feel uncomfortable with her wearing bikini? Am I a hypocrite?

I want to ask all you mummies, what age do you think is okay to show exposure of skin e.g. crop top, mini-skirt, bikini? Do you think I should encourage it or tell her cannot? Tell me what you think ladies!

I never let my daughter wear any bikini as I never found it cute! I feel 12yo is too young. Why don't you negotiate with her and get her a tankini style instead

Back