Hard to sleep and have constipation during the 3rd trim of pregnancy

homemacathy

Hi mummies, I'm 30w pregnant and I can't sleep well at night... belly is getting bigger and bigger, I feel pain in my back and waist, and I also have constipation recently. Does any mum-to-be also have the same problem? Can share with me how to deal with these problems??
TIA!

Hi mummies, I'm 30w pregnant and I can't sleep well at night... belly is getting bigger and bigger, I feel pain in my back and waist, and I also have constipation recently. Does any mum-to-be also have the same problem? Can share with me how to deal with these problems??
TIA!
HI dear, its very normal to feel this way especially as you get heavier towards the end of pregnancy. To relieve your back aches, you can go for body massages. I love Queenstown Dawson Place Rwo Shur Centre 6479 7879. Call to make appointment with "Shi Fu". As for constipation, you can drink Raspberry tea daily. It helps to tone your uterus to prepare for birth, its side effect is precisely what you need- loose stools =) happy pregnancy and wish you smooth delivery!

@homemacathy Hi, it's quite common to have these problems at the 3rd trimester because your bb grows quickly that will press on your organs and make your waist and back uncomfortable. You can do pregnancy yoga to relieve the pain. And at this stage, it's suitable for you to drink coconut juice that help improve your internal heat of pregnancy. Besides, you can also try tian yuan xiang chicken essence with nourishments, it contains herbs like石斛, 百合, 麥門冬 etc. to nourish yin and increase body fluids, helping you to improve constipation. Jiayou, mummy!
chicken-essence-with-nourishments

Attachments

• 09291.png
    09291.png
    254 KB · Views: 132
TIA!
Hi mummy, i know its a hard time now for you because baby is getting bigger at the 3rd trim, you have to wear maternity belt to support your belly, or the pain in my back and waist will get worse.
Try to keep regular exercise, mummy. You can walk often or do some yoga, doing exercise can help relax you body and sleep well.
You can also drink some coconut juice that can help you relieve the body heat.
May you have a smooth delivery, mummy!

You can use a preggie pillow when you sleep at night, it can help you relieve black and waist pain.drink more liquids and keep regular exercise is the best way for you to sleep well and get rid of constipation. I also drink the chicken essence that @sharenbao mentioned. My tcm recommend me to cook 石斛 soups and i find this good supplement contains 石斛 in it. The brand is "tian yuan xiang", the store sells various kinds of herbal medicine chicken essence, they have the pure chicken essence as well.

Do you take calcium tablets? I had the same issue with all my pregnancies, constipation was so bad I was stuck in toilet for 5 hours at one point in time.

It helps when I take sufficient fiber with lots of water and stopped my calcium tablets.

In fact, nutrients are more easily absorbed by the body when it comes from fruits and vegetables.

Do read labels before taking any type of fiber supplements. Some commercial brands contains artificial sweeteners e.g. aspartame which is harmful to the body.

Cheers.

Back