May 2018 Mummies

Actually i find it increasingly difficult cos i used to like eating vegetables but now i just feel like eating unhealthy stuff like meat, den i got gestational diabetes my first pregnancy so think i got to control also
I am already in the control now as my gynae now monitor my sugar level which i am doing the 7 pointer test faint. Week 7 plus must do already how to last until full term.

Anyone went for the week 6 scan? My current bean size is 1 week lesser than my actually like not enough food intake. Sigh feeling difficult can't eat what I want and i try not to eat snack. Don't eat snack i feel giddy but wait eat the sugar up.

Last week i went for my 6 weeks scan. Managed to see bb with heartbeat. Next scheduled appointment will be in week 9. Feeling so nausea ... cant even concentrate to work

I'm 6 weeks now.. didnt maanage to hear bb's heartbeat. but the gynae told me there is.
No symptoms for now.. but easily feel hungry and will pee more than usual.

I'm 6 weeks now.. didnt maanage to hear bb's heartbeat. but the gynae told me there is.
No symptoms for now.. but easily feel hungry and will pee more than usual.

When I was in week 6, I also easily feel hungry. But in week 8 I start to lose my appetite.. this feeling make me feel uncomfortable and mood swing at times.

I also saw heartbeat when i visited the gynae last week but gynae said before 3 months everything still unstable so must be careful.

I want to eat pizza and all the food I like but can't. So sad..

I feel very worried and scared after reading about people losing baby's heartbeat in week 8 or 10..etc
Am I thinking too much?

How can I prevent this from happening?

I feel very worried and scared after reading about people losing baby's heartbeat in week 8 or 10..etc
Am I thinking too much?

Same here! I keep reading and coming across such things and start worrying too. It’s my first pregnancy and I’m only 5+ weeks.

Am I thinking too much?

I think if really no heartbeat just is the lifespan. The only way maybe don't over move jump here and there etc. Don't knock into things. The rest is just depending on the baby lifespan.

Everyone maybe want to share more on your menu of food to spice up the 1st tri mood. For me quite boring I am trying to eat according to my diet plan.

Am I thinking too much?

My previous MC was when the bb stopped beating somewhere around week 7-8. It was due to a chromosome defect, that can't be prevented.

This time round, I'm also worried. Although can see Bb's heartbeat at 6 weeks, still can't help worry until I hit 2nd trimester.

Also if I don't feel nauseous, just have sore breast and burping after drinks. Anybody here also don't have morning sickness?
Hopefully all normal, going for another scan at 8 weeks.

My previous MC was when the bb stopped beating somewhere around week 7-8. It was due to a chromosome defect, that can't be prevented.

This time round, I'm also worried. Although can see Bb's heartbeat at 6 weeks, still can't help worry until I hit 2nd trimester.

Also if I don't feel nauseous, just have sore breast and burping after drinks. Anybody here also don't have morning sickness?
I don't have morning sickness that's why I worried too.
My 1st pregnancy must worried until 5 months then I can say almost Things can goes well or announce. Coz 3 months is to go for oscar or pana.. what blood test see baby normal. Wait 5th month must go detailed see baby fully form etc good a not. Otherwise 5th month they can still advise to abort.
That's why I don't dare to tell anyone maybe until 5th month.
Anyone here going for oscar or pana.. blood test? I will be going for both.

Just curious is it cos u had a previous mc so ur next appt is at week 8? I also had a mc so i feel like gg more frequently... my last one the gynae scheduled me like 5 weeks apart

I also saw heartbeat when i visited the gynae last week but gynae said before 3 months everything still unstable so must be careful.

I want to eat pizza and all the food I like but can't. So sad..

Think likely i will have the same control as u sigh

What diet plan ur gynae gave u?

Think likely i will have the same control as u sigh

What diet plan ur gynae gave u?
Similiar to the one at 1st pregnancy. I got a dietitian to go through my meal plan. So i roughly got a guide and need to use the sugar machine to test yourself if that food give you high sugar level. My dietitian said depends on individual on the food. Like I take wholemeal bread as my carbo my sugar level still gd. But some ppl can't take bread. So got to ownself try out.
So anyone going for panorama test or oscar?
My next review also week 8 or 9. Don't try to assess too late.

Similiar to the one at 1st pregnancy. I got a dietitian to go through my meal plan. So i roughly got a guide and need to use the sugar machine to test yourself if that food give you high sugar level. My dietitian said depends on individual on the food. Like I take wholemeal bread as my carbo my sugar level still gd. But some ppl can't take bread. So got to ownself try out.
So anyone going for panorama test or oscar?
My next review also week 8 or 9. Don't try to assess too late.

U mean ur gynae ownself schedule u in for week 8/9? I.e. Abt 3 weeks after ur first appt?

I feel like gg for panorama cos higher accuracy. I got friend who did oscar den got false positive so need do another test.. at that time few yrs ago no panorama yet so she had to do the amniotic testing

U mean ur gynae ownself schedule u in for week 8/9? I.e. Abt 3 weeks after ur first appt?

I feel like gg for panorama cos higher accuracy. I got friend who did oscar den got false positive so need do another test.. at that time few yrs ago no panorama yet so she had to do the amniotic testing
I am like your friend. My 1st pregnancy also shows high risk and i got to go for more test as no panorama test last time. So stress got to take leave for more test and all the waiting also cannot tell if baby is ok a not.
My 1st baby was given birth all well.. Now I don't want all these guessing waiting game and stress anymore. Just do the test and let me know ok a not.
Yes, my gynae tell me to come neck at week 8 or 9 to check.

Just curious is it cos u had a previous mc so ur next appt is at week 8? I also had a mc so i feel like gg more frequently... my last one the gynae scheduled me like 5 weeks apart

Doc gave me a choice at 8 or 10 weeks. I'm more anxious so want to do it earlier at 8 weeks. U can schedule earlier if u are worried.

I will only feel safe and at ease if hit 12 weeks... going for my gynae appt @ KKH in 2 weeks time. No symptoms or MS yet.
Eating normally but avoiding oily and super spicy food. Avoiding caffeine as well. My beloved bubble teas....... :(

This is my first pregnancy and i don't know what to expect.
The appt at KKH is scheduled by them, i didnt choose any specific doctors.

Heh i just dun feel like drinking coffee anymore ... feel like puking if i smell coffee guess in a way also good thing

My 1st pregnancy don't feel like drinking coffee until even I give birth till now I don't really drink. But this pregnancy makes me want to drink back coffee.
Do you all eat all those spicy food like tom yam, laska? I skip all those as I don't feel like eating.
My meal just to share. Morning I will eat 2 slices of wholemeal bread with egg and cheese. Lunch i try to go economy rice super less rice as got more veg and meat. Dinner I eat salad kind or same like lunch. I try to drink milk twice a day.
For my case i try to eat plain yogurt non-fat.

Wa that is really healthy.... think i got to cut down cos of my similar history as u

I have rolled oats plus a bit steamed veg for breakfast. Then this morning snack i was real hungry and went to eat lor mai gai (think my blood sugar sure went up). Lunch is cai fan too two veg plus one steamed meat/egg, i ate half the rice leh... usu skip rice for dinner...

My dietitian said so far economy rice of course less less rice is the best choice as really got vegetables and meat. Unlike eating fish ball noodles or fish soup the soup too salty and fish might be batang fish, then others mainly a lot of rice or noodles as it main portion which is not so good. Yong taofu is another good choice but choose vegetables and real meat kind not too much fried or process food.
My lunch today not full I went 7 eleven get extra sandwich think sugar sure shoot up.

Anyone else sharing of food. We got so many more months to go let's share so that we got accompany to move towards to. I can't share at work etc so really kind of keeping a lot to ourselves.

After reading mc posts above, I start to worry my 2nd appt on week 11 with another gynae is it too late.. actually I went for 1st appt on my week 5 felt uncomfortable to have male gynae. So decided to go with female gynae. But this female gynae earliest weekend appt available on my week 11. Do you all think I should move forward to weekday appt? I’m week 8 now..

After reading mc posts above, I start to worry my 2nd appt on week 11 with another gynae is it too late.. actually I went for 1st appt on my week 5 felt uncomfortable to have male gynae. So decided to go with female gynae. But this female gynae earliest weekend appt available on my week 11. Do you all think I should move forward to weekday appt? I’m week 8 now..

My second pregnancy which was an mc, the gynae scheduled me week 6 den week 11. So think it is quite common. I think even if he had scheduled me earlier may not have prevented the mc cos a lot of pple can cannot avoid one...

I think the only reason for scheduling earlier is to have peace of mind...the downside for scheduling so far apart was that when i din feel well in between think was week 9/10, i couldnt slot in a last min appt...

Mind sharing who is the guy and female gynae ?

I don't have much MS too. Until last evening my smell seems more sensitive and I felt nauseous in the car and ride was quite jerky so I got off earlier and puke. Had quite bad cough so went for tcm to get medicine though I feel like avoiding it but hubby says is better to see doc before it gets worse.

Mind sharing who is the guy and female gynae ?

Male: Dr Adrian Tan from Thomson medical.
Female: Dr Goh Shen Li from Mount Alvernia.
Initially we had booked Dr Choo Wan Ling from Mount E Novena. End up cancelled appt n book Dr Goh as Friend recommended me.

I don't have much MS too. Until last evening my smell seems more sensitive and I felt nauseous in the car and ride was quite jerky so I got off earlier and puke. Had quite bad cough so went for tcm to get medicine though I feel like avoiding it but hubby says is better to see doc before it gets worse.

Does tcm medicine helps? I also had bad cough n nauseous in every car ride recently.

Hi mummies-to be, how do you keep yourself healthy and eating right during first trimester?
Any dos and don'ts?
Im not doing too well diet wise haha but what I know.. is that we have to avoid eating raw foods like sushi and sashimi and oysters.. and then chicken livers are packed with vitamin A.. so the doctor talking at the seminar said we could only consume about a matchbox size of chicken liver.. im mostly eating as per normal to be honest :p

I am eating normally too. My husband and me both think that it is better for me to eat whatever I like, than to force myself to eat a clean diet and have no appetite at all.

If I am having unhealthy meals like fast food, I have it once a week. If I really want to drink tea, I drink every alternate day.

i will try to take small meal instead of 3 heavy meals. And i realize my appetite is super bad when it comes to dinner time.

Edd 27May. tested a few times to be sure. i was a IUI 3rd attempt then successful. my first child was conceive naturally. i am worried for this 2nd pregnancy as i dont really have much symptoms. almost like i m not pregnant. going to visit Dr Kenneth Edward Lee for week 6 appt, my friend had a positive experience with him so i am trying him out. my 1st gynae was no nonsense very career type of lady gynae which i din enjoy visiting so decided to change this time round.

why is it so hard to keep a secret, i havent tell anyone about my pregnancy except my husband. i cant wait to visit the gynae next week to do Ultrasound scan. so excited like a new mum.

Congratulations everyone! How about a Facebook closed/secret group? Think it's more organized :)
Hi... just wondering if such a grp has been setup? I'm not keen on e supermom group though.

I just tested positive today! Hello to all mummies!

My GP confirmed that I'm pregnant and this is my 4th week. As this is my first pregnancy, which gynae do you all recommend? I'm staying at west side and prefer natural birth
Not sure if u've cfm ur gynae if not can check out Dr. John Yam under Acumed at Jurong Point

Hi... just wondering if such a grp has been setup? I'm not keen on e supermom group though.

I just tested positive today! Hello to all mummies!

Hello..

Was wondering if there is Facebook page just for May mummies ? If not, we can start one ?

She's very exp! Lolzzz n a few of my fr who were under her all end up with e-csect, not sure if coincidence or

I read up a few reviews on net, feels like she abit $ minded. Although she is patient n friendly... I canceled my appt with her n decided to go with another gynae with my Friend recommend me.

Hello..

Was wondering if there is Facebook page just for May mummies ? If not, we can start one ?
I can create one secret group if you all interested. pm me your email? BTW, I not associated with any company or advertiser or promoter. haha.

Created a secret group for May mummies already. only may mummies allowed please. you can pm me your email so that I can add you in.

Anyone using Dr Ben Choey? Thinking of using him as my gynae but wondering if he has good stitching skills and if he is pro-natural. Or any gynae to recommend would be great!!

Back