Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

Hi all, may i know is this consider pregnant. I tested it before 7 days of my period. The line is very faint.
5f87b9c1567807c0b16268156dd0ccb6.jpg
congrats!

Hello ladies!

Collected red eggs today. I kept calling them every other day asking them for eggs and one of the assistant there was kind enough to keep 4 eggs for me. Thank you to the new mummy for spreading baby dust Hoping for some miracle

Hi all,

Sorry I have a question which may sound stupid: when offering ZSNN flowers, is it by the number of flowers or stalk of flowers? Eg 11 white flowers or 11 stalks of white flowers?

Thank you.

Hi all,

Sorry I have a question which may sound stupid: when offering ZSNN flowers, is it by the number of flowers or stalk of flowers? Eg 11 white flowers or 11 stalks of white flowers?

Thank you.
I also not very sure but i offering 11 nos. of flower.because 11 stalk to flowers is quite a lot.haha

Hi all,

I'd be returning red eggs to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang tomorrow (Sat, 9 Sept). Pls go and pick up the eggs.

Havelock road Temple (after 10.30am)
495 Havelock road, s'pore 648349

Shuang Lin Cheng Huan temple (after 11.30am)
184 Jln Toa Payoh, S'pore 319944

Baby dust to all.

Hi all, not related to pregnancy.
My 7months old baby keeps crying when comes to sleeping at almost every night. Is it possible to pray to ZSNN to protect/care for baby?

Hi, does anyone know if the TPY temple clears the eggs everyday or leaves them until all taken?

Thank you.
They should clear them everyday when the temple closes. I once saw the temple helper give a couple of red eggs to the foreign workers helping out in the temple.

Eggs will rot...no joke eating rotten eggs :p

They should clear them everyday when the temple closes. I once saw the temple helper give a couple of red eggs to the foreign workers helping out in the temple.

Eggs will rot...no joke eating rotten eggs :p

Thank you, towkayneo! Looks like I have to go on weekends.

Out of topic a bit but I can’t help noticing how the red eggs here are so evenly red. Can anyone share how to achieve this? Mine usually has ‘streaks’ from putting the eggs down on a surface to dry (so all the redness gather at the bottom of the egg).

Hi all.

During last cny when I went to bai tai sui, and I chanced upon zsnn and requested to be blessed with a baby this yr. And with her blessings I am now 24weeks pregnant. I didn't promise to return with anything but I'd like to thank her. Should I go now? Or return after my baby's birth? What should I thank her with, items like eggs or just a angpow will do? Then if I return I need to just pray to her or do I need to pray to all the deities like tai sui?

Thanks ladies!

Hi all.

During last cny when I went to bai tai sui, and I chanced upon zsnn and requested to be blessed with a baby this yr. And with her blessings I am now 24weeks pregnant. I didn't promise to return with anything but I'd like to thank her. Should I go now? Or return after my baby's birth? What should I thank her with, items like eggs or just a angpow will do? Then if I return I need to just pray to her or do I need to pray to all the deities like tai sui?

Thanks ladies!
Well, you can go there to thank her now, with some flowers and floral water and face powder? But red eggs and all please do it after your baby's birth.

This is the temple:
Kampong Tengah Thian Hou Keng (Ban Gang Tian Hou Gong, part of Sengkang Joint Temple)

Where: 80 Rivervale Crescent
Phone: 6386 5680
Opening hours: 8am – 5pm

Dear ladies, I will be returning eggs to zsnn at havelock road (玉皇壂) and zsnn at toa Payoh 双林寺城皇庙 tomorrow morning 20 dec 2017. Feel free to drop by to collect the eggs. Baby dust to all!:)

I went to the temple in Tembeling Road.. you can just tell the aunties there that you want to pray to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang and they will help you out..

For my first time there, I paid for one of the aunties to help say the prayers for me, she will ask for your name.. then after that burn the joss papers..

Back