Good Videographer In Singapore?

Dean Yap

Hi mummies,

I am sourcing a wedding videographer for my sister's wedding, do you all have any good one's to recommend?

Hi Mothers! If you're looking for sg photographers/ videographers, there's 3 I know personally:

1) Wei Guang
He's a freelance photographer in Singapore and he's able to capture the ambience and mood of both interior and outdoors spaces through the use of artificial and natural lighting. Every image is meticulously crafted with expert attention to detail. With years of experience as an interior photographer in Singapore under his belt. Wei Guang has the ability to bring out the personality of a building, be it a cozy home, luxury hotel, restaurant or architecture. Wei Guang Photography also provide services for architecture, food, products, and events photography for a huge variety of different clients.

His email is [email protected]

2) Gary Chia
He started Envisuals with his partner Nat. Both are undergraduates pursuing a degree in Film making in NTU Singapore. They are passionate about the Art and constantly strive to improve our skill sets. Moments un-captured are not moments at all. Keen on both Photography, Videography and Editing, we delight in building our experiences and breaking into new grounds. With a fusion of new age media, we strive to bring fresh perspectives for our society.

His email is [email protected]

3) Aidan Mock
He's a freelance photographer with 6 years of experience in photography. His formal training is in documentary photography and have freelanced for TODAY newspaper as photojournalist. He has experience working in most fields of photography and am confident taking up any job / event. My experience includes weddings, birthdays, sports tournaments, corporate or family events, and family portraits.

Her email is [email protected]

If you want, you may also check out the other singapore photographers/ videographers for free at https://beehivee.com/listing-category/singapore-photographers/

Hopefully it helps!

Back