losing weight at 1st trimester and lacking nutrition

eshterbaby

I'm a ftm at my 1st trim....now have a serious ms and feel nauseated all the time...I tried lemonade but it doesn't work...I almost throw up all I've eaten, that makes my stomach empty and feel really uncomfortable. I'm HUNGRY but foods in my mouth changed their taste....why!!!?? Does any mummy face the same thing now???
I feel unhappy and I hope I can go through this stage as soon as possible. I've losing 2.5kg and I afraid my baby won't have enough nutrition to grow healthy.
Please give me some suggestions to relieve ms, really need help now!! I

Morning sickness is a very common pregnancy symptom at 1st trimester, need to have enough rest and stay hydrated. If the lemonade won't work. How about try hot ginger tea? This also can help relieve ms.
You also need to eat something for giving your baby nutrients. You can divide your meals into small portions and eat them separately. Don't make your stomach feel too full or you'll easily vomit everything you've eaten.
Jiayou, mummy!!

Hi mummy, you should eat everything you like now. Try your best to increase appetite for eating more so that your baby can get nutrition from you. I eat plums and drink red date tea to ease my ms, and my mummy friend gave me a box of chicken essence for digestion to help improve my appetite, and I found that this can also help relieve my ms! You can also have a try, mummy.
info: http://www.qchicken.com.sg/chicken-essence-for-digestion

Back