Looking for Mums to start Online Business

yanqiu

Hi Mummies,

I am a mum of three. Currently a full time mum. Very tired of working full time as always i feel that I do not have enough time with my kids.

At the same time, if i will to give up my job, i feel that i will be giving my husband a lot of additional financial stress.

I am looking for mummies who are motivated to do online business like me and hoping to work together to motivated one another.

Hi everyone,

Just to share. I will be joining the business as i went for a sharing session by a mentor. Let me know if anyone of you are keen and I can share more about it with you.

Hi, i always looking for a group of full time mom who do online business. To share ideas, share frustrations and so on :D I hope we can keep this thread alive..

Just to share I am doing online business for 5 years already. But now not doing as well as I hope. So I am "re-learning" the business.. changing my tactic.. but it is a lot of work. I am looking into dropshipping business. But I don't know what to expect.

Actually my mom also joined an e-commerce class to learn more.

So what e-commerce business do you do? have you set up a website?

Hi everyone,

Just to share. I will be joining the business as i went for a sharing session by a mentor. Let me know if anyone of you are keen and I can share more about it with you.

Hi! Im interested! Do keep me in the loop! Currently working full time with a foreign company doing operation exec in e-comm line.
Was thinking if i can do something from home aft giving birth to my 3rd next yr.

Back