(2019/09/20) Want to monitor ur helper & kids anywhere, anytime! Radicam IP cam is the easiest

Promo price for RADiCAM available at Singapore Motherhood Forum!

RT71 HD
1 set = $168* (Usual $229 each)
2 sets = $288
3 sets = $398
4 sets = $518
Add-on = $128 each (5th Set onwards)

RT61
1 set = $138* (Usual $169 each)
2 sets = $248
3 sets = $328
4 sets = $398
Add-on = $98 each (5th Set onwards)

FREE delivery for orders 2 sets and above.
FREE On-Site configuration to 1 address for orders 3 sets and above.
Note: Promo price is only valid for a single invoice order
*Single set price exclude delivery and On-Site configuration
*$6 delivery charge for single set order
*$20 flat fee for On-Site configuration (optional) for orders below 3 sets. (promo price only valid for Singapore Motherhood mommies. Usual $60)

Can you please reply me with details on how to go about buying, I ma interested in 3 sets.

Hi Radicam,

How much is the camera? Would like to install one when I return back to work :)

Hi, price as per below:-

RT71 HD
2 sets = $288
3 sets = $398
4 sets = $518

RT61
2 sets = $248
3 sets = $328
4 sets = $398

*$20 flat fee for On-Site configuration (optional) for orders below 3 sets. (promo price only valid for Singapore Motherhood mommies. Usual $60)

RT71 HD
2 sets = $288
3 sets = $398
4 sets = $518

RT61
2 sets = $248
3 sets = $328
4 sets = $398

Is 1 set enough? I just want to place the camera in my living room.

Hi TBK,

Payment received with thanks. Have pmed you the delivery details.

Thank you for your order.
happy.gif

Hi, I am looking for a IP Camera for my home and so I could view it when away at work. Kind to intro a suitable model ?

Hi, I am looking for a IP Camera for my home and so I could view it when away at work. Kind to intro a suitable model ?
Hi Tornader,

All Radicams can do that easily as long as you have an intenet connection at home and an internet connection at your workplace with a smart device(Apple, Android, Windows PC).

Depending on your need for Lower or Higher resolution, you can choose between the RT61 or RT71.

Do feel free to ask or PM me if you have any further queries. :)

Hi, I need help as we've just upgraded our Starhub Set-up box. Our wireless camera is not connected right now. Can you advise what should I do? Thanks.

Hi, I need help as we've just upgraded our Starhub Set-up box. Our wireless camera is not connected right now. Can you advise what should I do? Thanks.
Hi pavilion,

After changing to a new router, you'll have a new wifi network name and password which can't be accessed by the Radicams.

Just plug the Radicams to your new router via the LAN cable provided, select your new Wifi name and key in your WiFi password. It should work after that.

Do let me know if you need anything else. :)

Cheers!

RT71 HD
2 sets = $288
3 sets = $398
4 sets = $518

RT61
2 sets = $248
3 sets = $328
4 sets = $398

Hi I am interested in the cctv RT71. How do I contact u for further discussion?

RT71 HD
2 sets = $288
3 sets = $398
4 sets = $518

RT61
2 sets = $248
3 sets = $328
4 sets = $398

Hi, I am interested in getting RT71. Can you please PM me as I have few more queries regarding the products. Thank you.

All PMs replied and RADiCAMs orders delivered for now. Thanks all mommies here for all the positive feedback and support!

Hi im keen to purchase 1 set of the RT71 HD. Would require delivery and help to set it up. I would like to place at a corner of my wall. How do i know if its suitable or not and do i need any electrical works done? Kindly pm me to discuss pls, thank u

Hi I bought 2 units of the old model RT61 from here years ago. Wondering if you still have the softcopy of the manual? I would like to know how to get it to record on SD Card when no one is at home. Thank you.
My email is [email protected]

Hi I bought 2 units of the old model RT61 from here years ago. Wondering if you still have the softcopy of the manual? I would like to know how to get it to record on SD Card when no one is at home. Thank you.
My email is [email protected]

Hi Pion, perhaps you can pm me your contact number and I'll get their service techs to get in touch with you?

Hi Pion, perhaps you can pm me your contact number and I'll get their service techs to get in touch with you?

Hi, I'm Pion's husband. I've been trying to get the RT61 to record on SD card. I've got a Class 4 32 GB Sandisk SD card and formatted it (FAT32). However, the Radicam cannot seem to detect the SD card. I'm also using the EyeCloud App. Is there something that was done wrong?

Hi, I'm Pion's husband. I've been trying to get the RT61 to record on SD card. I've got a Class 4 32 GB Sandisk SD card and formatted it (FAT32). However, the Radicam cannot seem to detect the SD card. I'm also using the EyeCloud App. Is there something that was done wrong?

Hi Sciencer,

I've already asked the Radicam guys to give you a call again to assist.

Happy 2017 to all Mommies here! May the New Year bring lotsa joy to your family and may the littles ones grow up strong and bright!!

Any promo price?

Hi batikid,

RT71 HD
2 sets = $288
3 sets = $398
4 sets = $518

RT61
2 sets = $248
3 sets = $328
4 sets = $398

Hi batikid,

RT71 HD
2 sets = $288
3 sets = $398
4 sets = $518

RT61
2 sets = $248
3 sets = $328
4 sets = $398

Hi, can you contact me at [email protected] on the above promo and how to go about it?

I'm considering 3 RT71. May I know the current price and if your installation service includes setting up the cable, trunking etc.?

Hi hi what is the difference between 61 vs 71? Pls pm me. I need one more set, to add onto the current set. Pls pm me. Tks!

Hi hi what is the difference between 61 vs 71? Pls pm me. I need one more set, to add onto the current set. Pls pm me. Tks!

Hi scor,

RT61 is 0.3mp
RT71 is 1.0MP HD

Main difference is the resolution. If you are using fibre internet at home, I would suggest going for the RT71 now. RT61 may be phasing out soon as most users are having much faster internet connection at home and on their mobile devices nowadays. :)

Hi, can I check if you do installation of the camera? In terms of cabling and trunking etc. pls drop me an email [email protected] as I seldom log in to this forum, thanks.

Hi Conall, I've replied via email sometime back. If you didn't receive it, I can resend, just let me know. If you have any other queries, feel free to ask too, I'll be glad to assist. :)

Back