November 2017 Mummies

BTW, what to pack in the bag for delivery?

If u are delivering at kkh just pack ur wife n bb discharge clothes. Bb mittens, booties n beanies if needed n swaddle. Toothbrush n toothpaste. Power bank n charger. N bring breast shield along to ask the lactation nurse if is the correct size to use for pumping. Otherwise all toiletries can use at kkh de. Admission booklets must always bring along with u in case anytime u need to admit.

I am planning to let my wife stay in a single bed Ward. I tried to use the kkh website calculator, but seems to be down.
What's the cost of staying in kkh single bed Ward with delivery? Anyone any idea?

If u are delivering at kkh just pack ur wife n bb discharge clothes. Bb mittens, booties n beanies if needed n swaddle. Toothbrush n toothpaste. Power bank n charger. N bring breast shield along to ask the lactation nurse if is the correct size to use for pumping. Otherwise all toiletries can use at kkh de. Admission booklets must always bring along with u in case anytime u need to admit.
What is a breast shield?

I am planning to let my wife stay in a single bed Ward. I tried to use the kkh website calculator, but seems to be down.
What's the cost of staying in kkh single bed Ward with delivery? Anyone any idea?

If ur wife delivered by natural the bill roughly is a few thousand. Can be deduct by medisave. My no 1 time in 2014 under emergency csect stay in single ward. I pay $2.5k for the deposit n another $2k for the bill n for the rest is deduct frm medisave

If ur wife delivered by natural the bill roughly is a few thousand. Can be deduct by medisave. My no 1 time in 2014 under emergency csect stay in single ward. I pay $2.5k for the deposit n another $2k for the bill n for the rest is deduct frm medisave
Even 1 bedder Ward also can deduct medisave?

So normally, normal delivery need to stay how many days?

Hi parents, I'm also a November mum. I'm letting go of a post natal massage package, at $300, below the original price I reserved it for. Please contact me via private message if you would like to know more about it. (I'm letting go due to personal reasons, I would have loved to keep the package but I have other commitments). If you know anyone who needs it, or you need it, please contact me. Thank you for reading!

Singapore's cost of living, especially for new parents, can be daunting. We break down how much it costs to get through Baby’s first year and let you in on how you can get a little extra help!

Raising a Baby is Expensive – Here’s Some Help

Continue reading...

Hi, my edd was supposed to be in dec but due to some placental issues I'll be delivering earlier via csection this month end.. is there a WhatsApp or fb group for nov mummies? :)

Hi, my edd was supposed to be in dec, but due to some issues I'll be delivering earlier end of this Nov. Is there a WhatsApp and fb group for nov mummies that I can join?

I'm mommies,

I'm a 51 years old Chinese Lady who has a 7 years old grand daughter who will be in Student care during the day and will be taking care an infant from 18th Dec onwards.

I have bandwith to take care of toddlers and primary-school age (Ranging from 2 years old - 7 years old), providing them with a loving and caring atmosphere.

*Our family enjoys working with children!*

We're a Chinese family, staying at Rivervale Walk, (Kangkar LRT) Sengkang, pls whatsapp me @ 92306635 if you are keen.

Last edited:
Hi all, I am trying my best to do Brest feeding, today is the 3rd day. Baby is almost a month already, he is on formula before that, my confinement nanny told me baby is loosing weight since I start Brest feeding and stop formula... I am a bit discouraged now, should I just let him continue formula? Any one has suggestions?

Hi all, I am trying my best to do Brest feeding, today is the 3rd day. Baby is almost a month already, he is on formula before that, my confinement nanny told me baby is loosing weight since I start Brest feeding and stop formula... I am a bit discouraged now, should I just let him continue formula? Any one has suggestions?

Bb tend to lose weight in the inital part after that they will grow back de. Are u latching? U can always latch n pump to help u stimulate the bm. Alternatively u can have mix feeding. Dun because of what other ppl say n u just stop breastfeeding. If latching got issue try to see a LC to correct it. U can always consume those milk booster like milo, oats, durian, cod fish, salmon n lactation cookies n etc...

Hi hi I'm a Nov first time mummy and would like to join wa chat - need to talk to mummies to keep my sanity and lack of sleep

Experience Nanny / Babysitter @ Commonwealth Drive
I'm a 45 yrs old, full time Chinese housewife .
Able to speak Chinese and simple English.
Experience in taking care of infants for the past 20 yrs.
Available from Mondays to Fridays 10 hours/day.
My 3 children ages are as follow, 20, 21 and 23.

Babysitting service will be at my premise only .
I'm currently looking after a 16 months old boy.
(This boy will be heading to childcare this May)
I'm available any moment to babysit ur baby

Last edited:

Back