IVF September 2017 cycle

Hi jayjayqueenie,

We can use medisave & govt co fund for IVF treatment.

Govt co-funding per couple is entitled to 3 Fresh & 3 Frozen cycle.
270651f3385daeb850538bc98ae41370.jpg
81b77f5a70126c3d5fbf3d4b4e970221.jpg
270651f3385daeb850538bc98ae41370.jpg

jiayou to you too! which protocol are you on? :)
im on the short protocol under dr yong. seems like each of us under separate doc haha.
@Liljazzmint - i started first week sep and now at my 4th scan already..next week if good will be ER. turns out we dun see the doc for review cause nurse said need to pay separately if consult doc. so what they do after scans is pass the file to the doc who will assess and amend dosage change meds if needed.
we met doc that day cause there was some confusion if we were doing icsi or ivf lol

anyway one keen to start a Whataspp support group? ;)

im on the short protocol under dr yong. seems like each of us under separate doc haha.
@Liljazzmint - i started first week sep and now at my 4th scan already..next week if good will be ER. turns out we dun see the doc for review cause nurse said need to pay separately if consult doc. so what they do after scans is pass the file to the doc who will assess and amend dosage change meds if needed.
we met doc that day cause there was some confusion if we were doing icsi or ivf lol

anyway one keen to start a Whataspp support group? ;)

Wow! Why your scan so frequent? I also started 1st week Sept and my 2nd scan is tomorrow! I highly doubt I will see the doc until ER.

Yep okay for whatsapp. If I figure out how to send private message, I'll send u my mobile number. :)

Wow! Why your scan so frequent? I also started 1st week Sept and my 2nd scan is tomorrow! I highly doubt I will see the doc until ER.

Yep okay for whatsapp. If I figure out how to send private message, I'll send u my mobile number. :)
sure! think at least 3 to 4 scans leh. im confrimed going for ER on tue! omg so excited!

D
Hey, I'm with SGH too! How come you so lucky to be scheduled for Saturday. Haha. My next scan is on Monday. Started injections last night.

Does anyone knows if IVF patients means private? I went through subsidized route but recently my bill has been indicating that I'm a private patient? o_O

During ivf we are consider private patient. No subsidise regardless you choose gync anot. But got govt grant 6.3k if both singaporean that why i decided to choose gync for ivf.

Hi, liljazzmint. I am with dr yu. Also double stimulation due to DOR. I will start my second ivf cycle next week.

Hi, for first time singaporean couple trying IVF to conceive. How much do we need to pay and how much will be deducted through Medisave if it's done at KKH. Anyone has any idea?

Hi, liljazzmint. I am with dr yu. Also double stimulation due to DOR. I will start my second ivf cycle next week.

:) how did your 1st cycle go? Tomorrow is my egg retrieval for 1st cycle.

Jiayou on your 2nd cycle!

A few of the ladies here started a whatsapp group, join if u like.

My IVF should be started last week, but my menses is not yet here. Think i am too nervous. Worry it will affect my body response to medicine. May i know how you girls relax your selves while waiting to start the cycle?

My IVF should be started last week, but my menses is not yet here. Think i am too nervous. Worry it will affect my body response to medicine. May i know how you girls relax your selves while waiting to start the cycle?

Hey! Maybe u r preggy already? :) but I think I know how u feel if this is your first cycle. For me, it was the fear of the unknown. But having gone through it now, it's really better than I imagined. The jabs were manageable and not really painful. There weren't any side effects like mood swings. The egg retrieval process is quick and painless. So don't get too stressed over it.

Now waiting for ovulation to come. I will need to test on tmr, wed and thurs. If positive, I need to go KKH hospital. I have been thinking, does ovulation every month will come? My period is regular. Today done the scan, 13mm and lining is 6mm.

Now waiting for ovulation to come. I will need to test on tmr, wed and thurs. If positive, I need to go KKH hospital. I have been thinking, does ovulation every month will come? My period is regular. Today done the scan, 13mm and lining is 6mm.
you are doing iui? ovulation, by right, should come every month unless there's some issues...

Hey! Maybe u r preggy already? :) but I think I know how u feel if this is your first cycle. For me, it was the fear of the unknown. But having gone through it now, it's really better than I imagined. The jabs were manageable and not really painful. There weren't any side effects like mood swings. The egg retrieval process is quick and painless. So don't get too stressed over it.
Fat dream, i m still waiting......

I feel you. I'm also waiting for my menses to come. suppose to come this week. But think due to my pcos condition. It will drag longer than a normal 28days cycle. :(
Yea, prayed it come up so i can start my treatment. On the other hand, prayed that it won't come so i can avoid those jabs.

I will be doing my first natural frozen transfer this sat... Anyone heard of endo scratching? Am I too late to request for it now? Also, this time round will be getting 3 days if hospitalization leave instead of the 2 weeks for fresh cycle.. Anyone know why? Procedure different?

I will be doing my first natural frozen transfer this sat... Anyone heard of endo scratching? Am I too late to request for it now? Also, this time round will be getting 3 days if hospitalization leave instead of the 2 weeks for fresh cycle.. Anyone know why? Procedure different?

Yes I did endo scratch end aug. doc said it can help to improve implantation. Doc will only recommend this if one fail multiple times.

Fet u don't need to jab. Wait for natural ovulation and then just transfer the thaw embryo in. 3 days HL.

Yes I did endo scratch end aug. doc said it can help to improve implantation. Doc will only recommend this if one fail multiple times.

Fet u don't need to jab. Wait for natural ovulation and then just transfer the thaw embryo in. 3 days HL.
I see.. thanks. Got it now thanks imkfanatic

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Forum mobile app

hi all

May I know what is the timeline after first consultation with Dr Yu Su ling,
for blood test, ivf counselling, and then the procedure?

Can skip HSG test? heard it quite traumatic, and why is HSG test required for IVF,
as the egg will be retrieve instead? it not like IUI where the egg need to go through fallon....tube...

hi all

Can skip HSG test? heard it quite traumatic, and why is HSG test required for IVF,
as the egg will be retrieve instead? it not like IUI where the egg need to go through fallon....tube...

It's quite fast if u already have done all the preliminary fertility tests to know the cause of infertility. Otherwise it depends on your menstrual cycle because some tests need to be done on certain day of your menses. And sometimes she will recommend for u to go through IUI first because it's more natural.

I assume your HSG test is to check if the tubes are blocked? If your tubes are not blocked, it's mainly discomfort. But I would imagine that if u have blocked tubes, u may get some pain.

hi all

My doc recommended me to unblock my left fallopian tube as the bad fluid worry will leak out if you are pregnant. If u have blocked tube, u will feel uncomfortable. But if ur tubes are not blocked, u will not feel anything. This is the doc told me.

hi ladies,

Any tips for ivf preparation? My Doctor just inform us that we will start our ivf journey either on my october or November Cycle.. My hsg test shown my tubes are open.. my hormones blood test was good too as well as my egg preserves. Doctor said my eggs are growing.. hubs sperm quality is good.. they didn’t put me on any fertility drugs or supplements... the doctor only gave us a green light to go for ivf.. currently waiting for the ivf centre to give me a call and arrange the dates... any ivf mummies would like to give some tips? Do share with me.

Thank you for ur wishes. Hope to hear good news from you. How are you feeling now?
This is the 7th day of my transfer and I am beginning to feel the soreness in my breast. Same symptoms when I am expecting my menses. So I am not too optimistic about it.
How are you?

This is the 7th day of my transfer and I am beginning to feel the soreness in my breast. Same symptoms when I am expecting my menses. So I am not too optimistic about it.
How are you?
Hi Elia1023, today is my 3rd day of the transfer. U dun worry too much, perhaps is the medicine that is taking effect. My breasts abit sore now too. I experienced abit of brown discharge on the 2nd day of ET, dunno is it normal.

Hi Elia1023, today is my 3rd day of the transfer. U dun worry too much, perhaps is the medicine that is taking effect. My breasts abit sore now too. I experienced abit of brown discharge on the 2nd day of ET, dunno is it normal.
I heard brown discharge is normal but if worried, maybe call kkh to have a peace of mind.

Back