May 2018 (KKH IVF) mummies

Chuhuan

Hi mummies to be..

Decided to create this support group thread as I feel that our worries/concerns may be different from those who conceived naturally. (I may be wrong).

Anyone else in the same situation as me?

Hi! I conceived through IVF and my EDD is likely to be mid May. Just went for my first scan today and I am so happy.

Thanks for creating this group.

Congrat
Hi! I conceived through IVF and my EDD is likely to be mid May. Just went for my first scan today and I am so happy.

Thanks for creating this group.

Glad to found a support buddy!!
How was the scan? Managed to see e heartbeat?

My first scan is next week.. so worried .. no heart beat..

Yup! Able to see embryo sac and hear heartbeat. Was very relieved cos I had an ectopic pregnancy about 3 years ago and couldn't conceive till now.

Thanks for starting this group. I am thru iui. Doing my scan next week too. I am very afraid too no heartbeat or form not at the womb etc. so much negative thoughts.

Thanks for starting this group. I am thru iui. Doing my scan next week too. I am very afraid too no heartbeat or form not at the womb etc. so much negative thoughts.

Hi.. totally feel u.. Cos it isn't easy for us to conceive.. so very fearful to lose it.. I'm currently 6 weeks and 4 days.. u?

I am currently 5 week 6 days tomorrow will be my week 6. Actually every moment is fear to me. Sigh. Week 6 scan is another fear.. then wait week 11 scan another fear then week 20 scan another last scan then Confirm at least baby is ok.

Maybe we can welcome more mummies to join in those giving birth in 2018 and undergo these progress as well. Can change topic heading one or can't?
Btw are you all sticking to kkh gynae or going private?

Maybe we can welcome more mummies to join in those giving birth in 2018 and undergo these progress as well. Can change topic heading one or can't?
Btw are you all sticking to kkh gynae or going private?
But hor can't change e heading.. maybe create a new thread?
I'm thinking of going to private as kkh wait time is too long.. but prefer Dr THH. So dilemma..u?

But hor can't change e heading.. maybe create a new thread?
I'm thinking of going to private as kkh wait time is too long.. but prefer Dr THH. So dilemma..u?

Just stick with dr tan lor some gynae not good at giving HL but dr tan very generous got 1 mummy she say she regret nv stick with dr tan

I am currently 5 week 6 days tomorrow will be my week 6. Actually every moment is fear to me. Sigh. Week 6 scan is another fear.. then wait week 11 scan another fear then week 20 scan another last scan then Confirm at least baby is ok.

Haha didn know u preg sia congrats haha

Hihi

I am currently 6 weeks 4 days. Morning sickness kicked in last week. Wasn't able to even eat or drink last week. Right now, I am able to eat 1/4 of my foods and drink small sips of water.

I had very bad bleeding (blood clots) since week 4. So far I had 4 progesterone jab already. For more info, u can read my post at the IVF/ICSI page.

Currently I am unable to sleep well as I always have the urge to go toilet every 1.5 hour or 2 hours. And I'm always feel tummy bloated when I am sleeping (something pressing on my tummy) hence can't really slp well. Hoping my morning sickness will be better soon.

My edd is mid May :)

Hihi

I am currently 6 weeks 4 days. Morning sickness kicked in last week. Wasn't able to even eat or drink last week. Right now, I am able to eat 1/4 of my foods and drink small sips of water.

I had very bad bleeding (blood clots) since week 4. So far I had 4 progesterone jab already. For more info, u can read my post at the IVF/ICSI page.

Currently I am unable to sleep well as I always have the urge to go toilet every 1.5 hour or 2 hours. And I'm always feel tummy bloated when I am sleeping (something pressing on my tummy) hence can't really slp well. Hoping my morning sickness will be better soon.

My edd is mid May :)

Is normal to have morning sickness. N i was told by my gynae doc tan good to have morning sickness means bb is growing well. The more u have the more good haha console urself with that

Is normal to have morning sickness. N i was told by my gynae doc tan good to have morning sickness means bb is growing well. The more u have the more good haha console urself with that

Yep, Dr Tan HH said it's good to have morning sickness. He was happy to what I had bloating too. So yeah, that's a huge consolation!

Hihi how many weeks are you?

Ya Dr THH told me morning sickness is a good sign too. Haha!

May I know how you ladies manage to stay awake during work especially u have to cope with the morning sickness and bloatedness? :(

I am ok so far with very less or no morning sickness which I am scare. Snow19 is always our advisor and thankful for her guidance. She has given birth this yr.
My Edd should be before mid May but I will be joining the Apr mummies as I give birth coming to 1 month earlier in my 1st pregnancy.

I am ok so far with very less or no morning sickness which I am scare. Snow19 is always our advisor and thankful for her guidance. She has given birth this yr.
My Edd should be before mid May but I will be joining the Apr mummies as I give birth coming to 1 month earlier in my 1st pregnancy.

Haven la. Im due in nov haha u still a sahm?

Snow19, I thought you given birth in July haha. Then that one is Joy is it? I am not a sham and I wish I could haha. Need to work for money.
I am doing my scan this Friday so scare. Then I will decide whether to go back my private gynae or stick to kkh. I actually like my private gynae but well must see the cost.

Snow19, I thought you given birth in July haha. Then that one is Joy is it? I am not a sham and I wish I could haha. Need to work for money.
I am doing my scan this Friday so scare. Then I will decide whether to go back my private gynae or stick to kkh. I actually like my private gynae but well must see the cost.

No la delivered in jul is in 2014 haha this time round is in nov. I thought u sahm haha the last time round u delivered in kkh or private hospital? I remember u are e-csect right? Correct mi if im wrong haha

No la delivered in jul is in 2014 haha this time round is in nov. I thought u sahm haha the last time round u delivered in kkh or private hospital? I remember u are e-csect right? Correct mi if im wrong haha
I delivered in private hospital and csec in the end. Haha i really wish I will be a sham but very hard.
Friday is my first scan. Very scare actually. My 1st pregnancy after my 1st scan i got bleeding then admitted.

I delivered in private hospital and csec in the end. Haha i really wish I will be a sham but very hard.
Friday is my first scan. Very scare actually. My 1st pregnancy after my 1st scan i got bleeding then admitted.

Oh then why this time u nv stick to ur gynae at private hospital? Lol cross ur fingers ba i think got bleeding after first scan is normal ba. Coz this time round i also got abit of bleeding n the scan is by dr tan some more haha after I shower then no more bleed le.

Oh then why this time u nv stick to ur gynae at private hospital? Lol cross ur fingers ba i think got bleeding after first scan is normal ba. Coz this time round i also got abit of bleeding n the scan is by dr tan some more haha after I shower then no more bleed le.
Coz this time round i might need insulin due to my first pregnancy kenna the gastero. Diabetic thing. Then I don't know I am having one or two that's why very hard to stick to private will be too costly. Maybe after this week scan then see how. Headache.

Coz this time round i might need insulin due to my first pregnancy kenna the gastero. Diabetic thing. Then I don't know I am having one or two that's why very hard to stick to private will be too costly. Maybe after this week scan then see how. Headache.

Gestational diabetes? I had it for my no 1 also but control diet haha this time i also took the test but my results are at borderline n dr tan forget abt it also n i dare not mention also haha scare kana prick fingers again. I ownself control my sugar drinks can liao haha.. after ur scan then decide which hospital to go ba

Gestational diabetes? I had it for my no 1 also but control diet haha this time i also took the test but my results are at borderline n dr tan forget abt it also n i dare not mention also haha scare kana prick fingers again. I ownself control my sugar drinks can liao haha.. after ur scan then decide which hospital to go ba
Ya loh really damn troublesome. I am already see kkh diabetes doctor then also teach me what to eat and etc.

Hi ladies.. does your morning sickness (nausea) comes on & off or standard everyday?

Yes! Sometimes in the morning I tot it goes off already. But during its super bad during afternoon time! :(

Try Peggie pop drops from iherb and Seaband from guardian.

It will get better when u hit trimester 2. My current de till now i still feel nausea when i eat certain food. So diff frm my no 1 time. N best is i can even share food with my boy n hub haha coz appetite very small.

Feel like being pregnant is like 24/7 sick. Hahaha.

Gastric issue, constipation, no appetite, nausea, vomiting, dizzy, headache, sleepy & etc.

Jia you all mummies!

My morning sickness started sometime last week and vomitted for e first time e day before... but yesterday and today I feel totally fine..
Wonder if you gals has such experience? Or morning sickness should be everyday but at different timing..

Just hope nothing wrong with baby

My morning sickness started sometime last week and vomitted for e first time e day before... but yesterday and today I feel totally fine..
Wonder if you gals has such experience? Or morning sickness should be everyday but at different timing..

Just hope nothing wrong with baby
I have morning sickness before week 4 till week 5. Currently i am coming to week 7 and my symptom stop. I also very scare but i did a check everything was ok. You might want to go gynae check if you scare.

Hi mummies,

I'm new here. Just went for scan yesterday
I'm currently 7 weeks... but no heart beat detected. So worrying.

May i know when u all first detect baby heartbeat?

I have been experiencing frequent urination. It can be a fuss when I am asleep and have to wake up every 2 hours to pee. Anyone experiencing the same too?

My Morning Sickness hasn't gone down and I am vomiting the yellow gastric juice or water 1 time per day.

Last edited:
I have been experience frequent urination. It can be a fuss when I am asleep and have to wake up every 2 hours to pee. Anyone experiencing the same too?

My Morning Sickness hasn't gone down and I am vomiting the yellow gastric juice or water 1 time per day.

Hi Jill Stuart..

I totally feel u and bring pregnant is like sick all day and all e time.
No appetite at all. For me.. morning sickness gets better if I drink more plain water.. eat plain food and sour sklittles.
Also take naps if possible. Feel well after nap..

Hi Jill Stuart..

I totally feel u and bring pregnant is like sick all day and all e time.
No appetite at all. For me.. morning sickness gets better if I drink more plain water.. eat plain food and sour sklittles.
Also take naps if possible. Feel well after nap..

I even puked out the plain water + gastric juice this morning after shower :(

I'm also constantly having cramps but I heard is becos of the uterus expanding.

Counting down to my 2nd tri !

Hi all . Just to share.. I'm currently close to week 10 and having bad morning sickness.. feel terrible and totally no appetite.
Dr prescribe me vitamin B6 and it is said to help reduce nausea and increase appetite.

Coincidentally.. my ms reduce significantly a n appetite increases after consumption.
Just sharing!

Hi all . Just to share.. I'm currently close to week 10 and having bad morning sickness.. feel terrible and totally no appetite.
Dr prescribe me vitamin B6 and it is said to help reduce nausea and increase appetite.

Coincidentally.. my ms reduce significantly a n appetite increases after consumption.
Just sharing!

Hihi,

May I know is the B6 pill very big? I have difficulty in swallowing pills :( Now I am wondering what I should do when it comes to fish oil and calcium pills.

I'm currently 10 weeks +. I'm having bad MS during weekends when I have nth to do and I can vomit up to 4 times per day with the yellow gastric juice.

Hopefully it will disappear one day.

Any ladies experiencing bloatedness in your upper abdomen which makes you can't drink or eat?

Back