Hello beautiful ladies,

i'm in my mid 30s. Had an ectopic pregnancy, loss a fallopian tube, had a still-birth at full term, had failed IVF and been TTC for the past 5 years now but no luck. Nonetheless, life goes on.

We've seen several docs and did countless test and all seem normal. We finally decided to adopt and just before we could confirm, someone had already adopted the child. It simply feels that GOD is testing us and perhaps making us stronger.

I would like to reach as many ladies as possible, who needs support and to boost their morale and to tell them that " When life throws stones at you, build a strong fortress"

If you would like to help out in providing support or seeking for support, please joins us. Feel free pour your heart out. We don't promise to solve you problems but we promise to support you in whichever way possible and make you feel better.

Would love to create a whatsapp group to provide support and make a difference in someone's life.

Best Regards :):)

Last edited:
hi there, is there anything to do to show support to people who need it? v keen in doing so!

Back