My journey through my boy’s eczema

justz4u

Hi everyone, I would like to share my long and tiring journey through my boy’s eczema.

If any of you faces similar struggles, I hope my story can give you some hope that it is possible to recover and I can be of help, please feel to contact me.

My boy has eczema at the age of 2 years old. I didn’t think much of it, as it will be just a small patch. When he was young, I brought him to see a western doctor and he was always prescribed with steroid cream. The doctor told us it’s just mild steroid cream, so we had used without thinking much of it. I searched my house recently, we have a number of different steroid cream at home. When he was very young, I brought him to see my tcm doctor, and the rashes/blisters will usually disappear within 1 week of tcm medication. As he grew older, he started to have relapses, about once every 3-4 months. Since I will always quickly bring him to see my tcm doctor, the symptoms resolve very fast, I didn’t think much of it.

The nightmare came early this year. In retrospect, I now see it as a blessing in disguise. Without a much severe symptoms, I think I would have just continue to disregard it. Initially the blisters started off just on his arm, the arm was the worst affected and blisters just wouldn’t go away, even after 1 month of tcm medication. It got so bad and itchy that he had scratched away all the epidermal layer of skin on his arm. He looks like a fire victim, he no longer has skin on his arm. Very soon, blisters also started to develop on his face, ears, neck, tummy, legs, foot. Basically, it’s everywhere.

In a desperate attempt to relieve his symptoms and avoiding going back to steroid cream, I tried all sorts of things – antiseptic wash, tea leaves, multiple times of applying eczema friendly lotion, mild soap, tea tree oil, emu oil, ostrich oil, aloe vera, bandaging him up etc etc. Nothing works. Every night became a sleepless night, a futile battle against eczema, waking up countless times to manage my boy who is scratching away while sleeping, still eyes close. Relationship with hubby started to sour as he insisted on bringing the boy to a western doctor.

And this mummy still refuses to give in to steroid cream. I thought – eczema is so common, so many people has it, and yet the doctor is telling me they can’t treat it or even manage it, other than steroid cream. I cannot accept it. Especially when even babies had to be on steroid cream to manage their eczema. I did intensive online search everyday to find how other people manage their eczema, and horror stories and picture of topic steroid addiction and withdrawal further convince me not to go back to steriod cream.

Strangely, I have many friends who have eczema or are managing their kids eczema. Narratives are a best way of learning, and truly I learnt a lot from stories from my friends.Eventually after a sleepless 2 months battle, I have 2 great friends to thank, I am so thankful that I have them and they stick through with me during one of my most difficult times.

Eczema is not bacteria or virus caused, thus all the previous creams etc I had used simply has no effect on him. It is a toxin, the skin helps to dispel the toxin when the liver and kidneys can no longer manage.

Eventually what works was 3 things:

1. I brought my boy upon my friend’s recommendation to a naturopath who did a full non intrusive body scan for my boy, through bioresonance therapy. Yes, I am aware that it is a debateable approach, as conventional medication will argue that it is not evidence based. But well, it works for us. I was given a very detailed report of my boy’s health condition that goes beyond looking at his illness. It gave me great insight, that was the most critical step in understanding and thus combating his illness. I am convinced that his eczema is not a dermatological problem, and also it was caused by mould, and the culprit is corn, which was his favourite. After my boy stop corn and dairy, and started eating radish, all his blisters faded and the redness of the rash went away. He started to recover.

2. Upon another friend’s recommendation, I started giving him a supplement from Jeunesse called Reserve. Coincidentally I had some rashes during the heatwave season, that just wouldn’t go away no matter what I do. The same kind of rash that my previous gynaecologist had given me steroid cream, without telling me it’s a steroid cream. I was extremely irritable due to the itch and could only keep washing off the sweat to lessen the itch. So I tried applying some Reserve on myself. It stops the itch after just one time of applying. After the 2nd time of applying, the rashes went away and no longer came back. I then applied on my boy and also let him drink 1 packet a day. The blisters very quickly dried up and fall off

It worked so well that I sign on as member, allowing me to purchase at a much discounted rate.

https://naturalremedy.jeunesseglobal.com/en-SG/reserve/RES

I research on the ingredients and is quite confident there is no harmful side effects. It is made mainly of fruits rich in antioxidants, and aloe vera.

The highlight is – resveratrol , an antioxidant that is able to repair damaged cells. Plants secrete resveratrol to protect themselves when they are being attacked and in distress. I believed this is what was helping in both mine and my boy’s condition. It is readily absorbed into the blood plasma, unlike a lot of other supplements, thus our body is able to absorb effects much better. I have read narratives of how it has helped other people in other conditions and continue to find out more on the science behind it.

3. Wet wrap. Hubby read about wet wrap therapy for eczema. We bought a box of Tubifast and wet wrap him through the day for a couple of days. Observable improvements - wound heal faster.

I am convinced that these 3 approaches worked because my husband and I decided to test try a few weeks later since my boy look ok.

We had gone to Cameron highlands and thought maybe the corn there is different. Or so we thought. I gave him just a small amount. By the next day, his whole arm turned red, rashes and blisters started to develop on his whole tummy. I applied Reserve on him and within a day, the fresh rashes and blisters disappeared. His arm took a much longer time since already in a very bad shape to begin with. I stopped the corn and gave him radish and slowly the redness faded and no more new blisters came out.

Tons of people suffers from eczema on a daily basis and are very distressed by it. I believe it is possible to stop illness, to achieve wellness, and not just treat at symptoms level. Each person is different, my experience came about by doing a personal scan for my boy. Please seek help if you or your loved ones are also in distress. I am happy to talk to you if I can be helpful J

Hope this long post is worth your time J

Have a great day!

eczema on arm when seeing tcm.jpg eczema on arm when seeing tcm
arm when the skin was trying to form.JPG arm when skin was trying to form
arm during healing stage.JPG arm during healing stage
eczema on face.jpg eczema on face
eczema on legs.jpg eczema on legs

wellness in an ongoing journey, one that involves a change to lifestyle. take care everyone :) Best of health!

hi justz4u,

Can i know the name of the bioresonance therapy u go to? There are alot in singapore. and some are just want to earn money and they dont bother if patient is well or not. i have eczema on my palm and now spread to back of my palm. i stopped using steroid 3-4 months ago. as it doesn't work on me too.. Thank you in advance.

hi justz4u,

Can i know the name of the bioresonance therapy u go to? There are alot in singapore. and some are just want to earn money and they dont bother if patient is well or not. i have eczema on my palm and now spread to back of my palm. i stopped using steroid 3-4 months ago. as it doesn't work on me too.. Thank you in advance.

I have a suggestion for you to consider as it helps my family who are suffering from Eczema. We uses the Emu Oil wash, shampoo and emu oil to apply. You can read the reviews and consider to try it out. http://emutracksasia.com/eczema-emu-oil-customer-reviews/ , They sell in Qoo10 too. Do check it out http://list.qoo10.sg/s/ILOVENATURAL?keyword=ilovenatural&keyword_auto_change= , with the coupons given i save quite a bit for my purchases. Hope that helps for alternative considerations

I have a suggestion for you to consider as it helps my family who are suffering from Eczema. We uses the Emu Oil wash, shampoo and emu oil to apply. You can read the reviews and consider to try it out. http://emutracksasia.com/eczema-emu-oil-customer-reviews/ , They sell in Qoo10 too. Do check it out http://list.qoo10.sg/s/ILOVENATURAL?keyword=ilovenatural&keyword_auto_change= , with the coupons given i save quite a bit for my purchases. Hope that helps for alternative considerations

Thanks
I'm allergy to oil. I used essential oil, more itchy. And worsen. Other oil too. Afraid to use oil now. I will check if got sample.

Thanks
I'm allergy to oil. I used essential oil, more itchy. And worsen. Other oil too. Afraid to use oil now. I will check if got sample.

Okay and understand your concern. Recently, I purchase another products call Down to Earth Potato cream and clear skin gel from Qoo10, the same seller Ilovenatural. My children likes the products and you may want to check it out and consider to try it.

Okay and understand your concern. Recently, I purchase another products call Down to Earth Potato cream and clear skin gel from Qoo10, the same seller Ilovenatural. My children likes the products and you may want to check it out and consider to try it.

Sure... thank you

Hi everyone, I would like to share my long and tiring journey through my boy’s eczema.

If any of you faces similar struggles, I hope my story can give you some hope that it is possible to recover and I can be of help, please feel to contact me.

My boy has eczema at the age of 2 years old. I didn’t think much of it, as it will be just a small patch. When he was young, I brought him to see a western doctor and he was always prescribed with steroid cream. The doctor told us it’s just mild steroid cream, so we had used without thinking much of it. I searched my house recently, we have a number of different steroid cream at home. When he was very young, I brought him to see my tcm doctor, and the rashes/blisters will usually disappear within 1 week of tcm medication. As he grew older, he started to have relapses, about once every 3-4 months. Since I will always quickly bring him to see my tcm doctor, the symptoms resolve very fast, I didn’t think much of it.

The nightmare came early this year. In retrospect, I now see it as a blessing in disguise. Without a much severe symptoms, I think I would have just continue to disregard it. Initially the blisters started off just on his arm, the arm was the worst affected and blisters just wouldn’t go away, even after 1 month of tcm medication. It got so bad and itchy that he had scratched away all the epidermal layer of skin on his arm. He looks like a fire victim, he no longer has skin on his arm. Very soon, blisters also started to develop on his face, ears, neck, tummy, legs, foot. Basically, it’s everywhere.

In a desperate attempt to relieve his symptoms and avoiding going back to steroid cream, I tried all sorts of things – antiseptic wash, tea leaves, multiple times of applying eczema friendly lotion, mild soap, tea tree oil, emu oil, ostrich oil, aloe vera, bandaging him up etc etc. Nothing works. Every night became a sleepless night, a futile battle against eczema, waking up countless times to manage my boy who is scratching away while sleeping, still eyes close. Relationship with hubby started to sour as he insisted on bringing the boy to a western doctor.

And this mummy still refuses to give in to steroid cream. I thought – eczema is so common, so many people has it, and yet the doctor is telling me they can’t treat it or even manage it, other than steroid cream. I cannot accept it. Especially when even babies had to be on steroid cream to manage their eczema. I did intensive online search everyday to find how other people manage their eczema, and horror stories and picture of topic steroid addiction and withdrawal further convince me not to go back to steriod cream.

Strangely, I have many friends who have eczema or are managing their kids eczema. Narratives are a best way of learning, and truly I learnt a lot from stories from my friends.Eventually after a sleepless 2 months battle, I have 2 great friends to thank, I am so thankful that I have them and they stick through with me during one of my most difficult times.

Eczema is not bacteria or virus caused, thus all the previous creams etc I had used simply has no effect on him. It is a toxin, the skin helps to dispel the toxin when the liver and kidneys can no longer manage.

1. I brought my boy upon my friend’s recommendation to a naturopath who did a full non intrusive body scan for my boy, through bioresonance therapy. Yes, I am aware that it is a debateable approach, as conventional medication will argue that it is not evidence based. But well, it works for us. I was given a very detailed report of my boy’s health condition that goes beyond looking at his illness. It gave me great insight, that was the most critical step in understanding and thus combating his illness. I am convinced that his eczema is not a dermatological problem, and also it was caused by mould, and the culprit is corn, which was his favourite. After my boy stop corn and dairy, and started eating radish, all his blisters faded and the redness of the rash went away. He started to recover.

2. Upon another friend’s recommendation, I started giving him a supplement from Jeunesse called Reserve. Coincidentally I had some rashes during the heatwave season, that just wouldn’t go away no matter what I do. The same kind of rash that my previous gynaecologist had given me steroid cream, without telling me it’s a steroid cream. I was extremely irritable due to the itch and could only keep washing off the sweat to lessen the itch. So I tried applying some Reserve on myself. It stops the itch after just one time of applying. After the 2nd time of applying, the rashes went away and no longer came back. I then applied on my boy and also let him drink 1 packet a day. The blisters very quickly dried up and fall off

It worked so well that I sign on as member, allowing me to purchase at a much discounted rate.

I research on the ingredients and is quite confident there is no harmful side effects. It is made mainly of fruits rich in antioxidants, and aloe vera.

The highlight is – resveratrol , an antioxidant that is able to repair damaged cells. Plants secrete resveratrol to protect themselves when they are being attacked and in distress. I believed this is what was helping in both mine and my boy’s condition. It is readily absorbed into the blood plasma, unlike a lot of other supplements, thus our body is able to absorb effects much better. I have read narratives of how it has helped other people in other conditions and continue to find out more on the science behind it.

3. Wet wrap. Hubby read about wet wrap therapy for eczema. We bought a box of Tubifast and wet wrap him through the day for a couple of days. Observable improvements - wound heal faster.

I am convinced that these 3 approaches worked because my husband and I decided to test try a few weeks later since my boy look ok.

We had gone to Cameron highlands and thought maybe the corn there is different. Or so we thought. I gave him just a small amount. By the next day, his whole arm turned red, rashes and blisters started to develop on his whole tummy. I applied Reserve on him and within a day, the fresh rashes and blisters disappeared. His arm took a much longer time since already in a very bad shape to begin with. I stopped the corn and gave him radish and slowly the redness faded and no more new blisters came out.

Tons of people suffers from eczema on a daily basis and are very distressed by it. I believe it is possible to stop illness, to achieve wellness, and not just treat at symptoms level. Each person is different, my experience came about by doing a personal scan for my boy. Please seek help if you or your loved ones are also in distress. I am happy to talk to you if I can be helpful J

Have a great day!

View attachment 645966 eczema on arm when seeing tcm
View attachment 645968 arm when skin was trying to form
View attachment 645969 arm during healing stage
View attachment 645970 eczema on face
View attachment 645971 eczema on legs

Hi everyone!
It has been more than a year since my original post.
glad that my post has managed to reach a number of people and some have even kept me in their thoughts and contacted me :)
I feel very blessed and really appreciate your kind thoughts.

yes, my boy has been and remained very well since we started our natural therapy journey.
Ever since Nov 2016, I have introduced back the foods that he has been allergic to: corn, milk.
I'm relieved and happy that he has been able to even take the foods that he used to be allergic to and he has remained well without any eczema outbreaks :)
He is eating everything that our family is eating.

yes, helping the body to heal itself through natural ways is possible and sustainable.
We have done it and so can you.
In fact, looking back, his eczema was a blessing in disguise.
When we started on our path of natural treatment, our whole family benefited.
Even my >20+ years of IBS has resolved, I never thought it was possible.

Educating myself was my first step and now became my continuous journey.
only with knowledge can action then follows.
I'm happy to share and chat with you if it is helpful to you.
Take care!
Food is medicine :)
stay healthy everyone!
:)

Hi justz4u

Recently, I am tking jeunesse reserve too.
I'm an adult with very bad eczema =(

Just wondering if you know how many packets I shld tk a day? And for applying, do you apply it thinly abd let it dry on its own?

Hi, justz4u,

My gal has severe eczema for 3 years and has been been on steriod all long... Have read up bio resonance and started her for 6 weeks already meaning up to now 6 session , it was v depressing seeing her flare up badly each time she went for the session.... Therapist mention its a normal Phase to flare as the toxin have to come out somewhere and it's basically nowhere but her skin.. But this is too painful for her to go through, she have sleepless nights since she done bioresonance and was scabbing and flaking even more, the whole house and bed was eventually full of scabs.. Like a beach.. (not joking), I can't see any lights through this therapy may I know if your child go through this stage as well? From which session did u see less scratching. My gal has been throwing temper since the therapy as its like a thousand worms crawling inside her. Please help!

Hi, you can try to give your kids G3 juice. This G3 juice is suitable for baby as young as 9 months. Adult can drink it as well. Do let me know if you want to know more about this product.

Have a great day!

View attachment 645966 eczema on arm when seeing tcm
View attachment 645968 arm when skin was trying to form
View attachment 645969 arm during healing stage
View attachment 645970 eczema on face
View attachment 645971 eczema on legs
Hello, thank you for the sharing! Can I check which Bioresonance clinic did you bring your boy to? I am thinking of bring my boy but as per another member, there are just so many out there. Appreciate your advice.

Back