BLACKLIST Myanmar maid: MARRY EN (DOB 23-04-1991)

Hi All,

Giving up Myanmar maid Marry En. I don’t want to spend $ on her airfare, rather spend on new maid. Hence she will be put up for transfer. Take this maid and you will definitely regret.

1) Super poor English. Communication break down all the time. She also stammers badly (very bad influence for children)
2) Displays her dislike for kids and dogs all the time (no no if job requires taking care of kids/pets)
3) Poor personal hygiene with body odor
4) Very arrogant. When we teaches her more efficient way of doing housework, she refuses to listen and tell us not to talk so much.
5) LAZY!! Wakes up late all the time. Always hide in corners to sleep during working hours. House always dusty.
6) Cannot cook at all. When we teach her and tell her take notes, she simply write one line then says she remember. But.. So far we cook or our parents cook for us. She just enjoy the food.
7) BIG GOSSIP. Go round telling other maids our family matters.
8) My clothes, kids’ clothing and $ went missing many times.
9) Full of lies. Always talk back. Lot of reasoning/excuses. Will act poor then ask you buy personal stuff for her too.
10) Not personal attack on her outlook. But she is really too short at 1.40meters, brings down working efficiently and productivity. Especially she is too lazy to use stool/ladder.
11) One thing ladies hate, she like to try my clothes. Never really wear, place on her body to see how it looks on her. And she always like to look through my things when we are not at home.
12) She damaged our coffee machine and many other things, lost the condo access card. Not apologetic at all. Her own things not working, point her finger at us too.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-04 at 1.39.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-04 at 1.39.03 PM.png
    323.1 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:

Back