Childcare in Upp bukit Timah/Jln Jurong Kechil

Am looking too!

So far i only went

-little kinder montessori at hillview (dont really like it mainly cos of the food)
- garden house presch (really liked the place and food menu but price is high and only up to 5yo)
- mmi beauty world (initially quite liked it but i dunno why forum did not have very good reviews; food is ok got mix of healthy n unhealthy)
- orange tree (nice place but i din like cos worksheet-based)
- glory kindi (heard good reviews but havent gone and only left pm slots..)
- agape kids campus at cashew (also heard good reviews havent gone yet. But again i m hesitant cos food doesnt seem very healthy...)
- the children's campus at almond crescent (generally ok with it still thinking... food is ok not super nutritious)

Hi, thanks for the replying. I went

-creative thinkers (didn't like their curriculum)
-bambini childcare (place look really old n not very clean)
-my little kingdom preschool (new centre, clean and very positive vibes, young teachers. Healthy menu too)
-mmi beauty world (looks good till I heard a lot of children leaving due to change of teachers)

will seriously consider my little kingdom preschool and mmi beauty world.

Hi ! Can I check where did you send your kids in the end? I am considering between mmi at bt timah and the one at almond cres ( changed to star learners recently ).

Still pondering

Hi ! Can I check where did you send your kids in the end? I am considering between mmi at bt timah and the one at almond cres ( changed to star learners recently ).

Still pondering
Hi Chrissylee,

I enrol my son at My Little Kingdom Preschool, very nice environment and nice teachers. Very good review on their facebook from parents there, you can check out https://www.facebook.com/mylittlekingdom.mlk/
They are having 2 weeks free trial now :)

Back