October 2017 Mummies

Any interested to attend ??
cc15a33705d19a022e1b438134609186.jpg
da2eea3a09a6e6d568bd22b755517e70.jpg

Can u use Medisave for panorama test ? Do u still Hv to do the amiontic test?
Congrats to those who know the baby gender .
Sadger - I think shld b ok to go batam during first trimester . I m planning London next month .. so far n sounds scary
Anyone experiencing ezcema during pregnancy ? I Hv quite bad ezcema can't take anti biotics can use steroid cream.. suffering

Hi Ethel, I have ezcema during my pregnancy and i uses Emu liquid hand and body wash daily and Bio-Active Emu Oil to apply on my skin whenever is dry and itch. Amazingly it helps and clear my condition. You may want to go the website to order and read more about the products www.emutracksasia.com Hope the information helps you.

Hi mummies... I have an excellent CL to recommend. She did my confinement last Nov and I miss her cooking so much that I got her back to help me out with my baby a couple of times more. Am purely helping her to link up with mummies who are still looking for CL as her available dates for booking for this year will be from 1/10-20/12. Anyone who is interested, please pm me. She is from KL, speaks English well and hence can communicate with helper if you need to, cooks well and most importantly have great love for children. Her priority will be to let mummy rest and eat well more than anything so she always take initiative with the little ones. Hygiene and also very discreet as I know how it can be to have a stranger living with u for a month.

Hi, may I check if there's any chance that she might be available last week of September?

Hi, I just found out about motherhood from a friend. I'm due in mid October, could I be added into the secret FB or whatsapp chat group? Thank you :)

Hi Mummies,
I am expecting my 2nd baby this year.

I would like to share, recently I attended an awesome nutritional class. The speaker is one of the well-known nutritional teacher in the field.
She has been teaching for 17 years and was even invited to attend health talks on television.

She share very details information like what rice, eggs or chicken we should look out for and what household products we should be aware as the toxins/chemicals will be harmful to our baby in the tummy.

I really feel this is a very essential class for all mummies to attend.
As we all want a healthy cute little baby!

She has class on Mon 7.30pm, Wed 7.30pm & Sunday 4pm

If you are interested, let me know I can help you to enroll the class. :)

Hi Mummy! Just wanna check. You mentioned you were under pte kkh right? How come there's a subsidy under the bill cos I realised mine doesn't have. And the Liver P. is also part of the gestational test? :)

Hi Mummy! Just wanna check. You mentioned you were under pte kkh right? How come there's a subsidy under the bill cos I realised mine doesn't have. And the Liver P. is also part of the gestational test? :)

I'm referred by poly clinic, subsidise class.
Liver P test is additional test as my urine color belong to the unhealthy side, which is mean my pregnancy is affecting my liver. So Dr trying to see if there is any thing wrong with my liver. ^^

I'm referred by poly clinic, subsidise class.
Liver P test is additional test as my urine color belong to the unhealthy side, which is mean my pregnancy is affecting my liver. So Dr trying to see if there is any thing wrong with my liver. ^^
ah ok thank you for the clarification

Hi I week 29, just tested diabetics for this pregnancy.

Hi noah1, do you have to prick your finger everyday and report the sugar level? I'm due for the glucose test in 2 weeks' time. Just wondering, how will the doctor know that the daily blood reading is yours? I mean technically if I'm scared of pricking myself everyday, I could prick other people like my hubby and report their sugar level instead... Also is your weight gain ok?

Hi, just to share the Great Bundle of Joy promotion by Great Eastern Life.

Specially for babies born between 1 January 2017 to 31 December 2017, parents can register to receive a complimentary year-long Mothercare VIP membership (valued at S$300).

You will also receive Mothercare shopping vouchers for all your baby needs with selected plans.

For registration and details, please refer to the link below. Thanks and all the best for your delivery!

http://gelife.co/ge1155185

Hi noah1, do you have to prick your finger everyday and report the sugar level? I'm due for the glucose test in 2 weeks' time. Just wondering, how will the doctor know that the daily blood reading is yours? I mean technically if I'm scared of pricking myself everyday, I could prick other people like my hubby and report their sugar level instead... Also is your weight gain ok?

I think so far I gain about 7 to 8 kg. Each pregnancy very hard to shred the weight. Gain 8 kg from previous Two pregnancies. I going start finger prick this weekend. Went down for sugar Counselling now eating brown rice and black fungus bitter gourd to reduce sugar.

I think so far I gain about 7 to 8 kg. Each pregnancy very hard to shred the weight. Gain 8 kg from previous Two pregnancies. I going start finger prick this weekend. Went down for sugar Counselling now eating brown rice and black fungus bitter gourd to reduce sugar.

Can eat bitter gourd? I've been craving stir fry bitter gourd with egg, but read somewhere it can cause pre-term labour...

HI all, one of my toe nails was very long, then i keep no time to go pedicure, then one of the nails broke and kinda like wan to drop off liao, then i come out from shower, i told my husband then he take a nail cutter wan help me trim it off
then he cant see he ask me sit on bed, then he trim off the nail, wonder if its okay? or anyone hear this kind of superstitious b4? am currently 28weeks

HI all, one of my toe nails was very long, then i keep no time to go pedicure, then one of the nails broke and kinda like wan to drop off liao, then i come out from shower, i told my husband then he take a nail cutter wan help me trim it off
then he cant see he ask me sit on bed, then he trim off the nail, wonder if its okay? or anyone hear this kind of superstitious b4? am currently 28weeks

My mom says don't use scissors on the bed.. I'm not into superstitions but if want to follow, maybe sit on sofa instead?

I would like to recommend Auntie Susie for her confinement nanny service. She is experienced, responsible, hygienic, and caring nanny.
She cooks well and the food is really delicious. The vege that she cooks has nice green color and my confinement food has wide variety. She is responsible and will wake up to feed the baby. She works well with my family members too. My girl was having flu, she helped me to look after my girl and the baby. I was so fortunate to have her. She is highly recommended. You may contact me for more information or you can contact her at +6012 6489 568

Hi Shuhui00, I've PM you separately my email and mobile number to be added in the 2017 Oct Mummies FB and Whatsapp group.. EDD Early Oct.. Thanks!

Back