TTC - Trying to Conceive 2017

Ok, tks grumpet, Daledale! Hope for the best!

sorry I didn't see you said yr cycle is actually 28 days. concept luteal phase defect I think is still medically debatable. But if u wanna try to lengthened it Vitex, Black cahosh supposedly can help. I was taking Vitex for a while but wasn't really tracking my O, so I can't say it has helped me. Also, some ppl say Chinese med herbs can help.

CoQ10, Ubiquinol to help with better quality egg, good diet and some exercise (not excessive) I think is prob more important ... since yrs is only 1 day short. some ppl are only 7 days in their LP. just my thoughts, but u can look up more online.

Other important Vitamin is of cos activated folate / folic acid , Vitamin D3, Fish Oil, Magnesium.

i was with another ttc group few years back. they said blackmores cw gold seems to have helped them to lengthen the luteal phase.

Ladies, my TCM normally feel my pulse and told me your kidney and weak, your gastric is weak as well. He said to me pregnant need your whole organs to be healthy. He told my my kidney is weak and i ate his medicine for 2 months, i feel my pulse still very weak. What does your TCM tell you all normally?
Thanks for the advise.

Ladies, my TCM normally feel my pulse and told me your kidney and weak, your gastric is weak as well. He said to me pregnant need your whole organs to be healthy. He told my my kidney is weak and i ate his medicine for 2 months, i feel my pulse still very weak. What does your TCM tell you all normally?
Thanks for the advise.
Which TCM u went to may i know??
I started my TTC since May this yr and have not gone to TCM yet..

sorry I didn't see you said yr cycle is actually 28 days. concept luteal phase defect I think is still medically debatable. But if u wanna try to lengthened it Vitex, Black cahosh supposedly can help. I was taking Vitex for a while but wasn't really tracking my O, so I can't say it has helped me. Also, some ppl say Chinese med herbs can help.

CoQ10, Ubiquinol to help with better quality egg, good diet and some exercise (not excessive) I think is prob more important ... since yrs is only 1 day short. some ppl are only 7 days in their LP. just my thoughts, but u can look up more online.

Other important Vitamin is of cos activated folate / folic acid , Vitamin D3, Fish Oil, Magnesium.

Hi grumpet, tks. I also read abt the black cohosh. Went to see in unity n guardian, but their description looks weird. Didnt really mention abt the lengthening of LP. Maybe I just buy 1 bottle to try. I just went to the see doc n got some vit b complex. Will try it too.

Gals, do u all go for fertility checks? How do u managed to convince yr hubby to go? I have difficulty asking mine cause he said just wait n see for awhile...

i was with another ttc group few years back. they said blackmores cw gold seems to have helped them to lengthen the luteal phase.
Hi jayjayqueenie, im taking blackmore cw now. But on and off only. The pink pill is sooo smelly. Everytime i smell it, i feel like puking. Hahaa!

It has been awhils since i track my ovulation. E last i track, it has been consistently day 17. Prob need to start tracking again to see if there is any change to the ovu day.

Hi grumpet, tks. I also read abt the black cohosh. Went to see in unity n guardian, but their description looks weird. Didnt really mention abt the lengthening of LP. Maybe I just buy 1 bottle to try. I just went to the see doc n got some vit b complex. Will try it too.

Gals, do u all go for fertility checks? How do u managed to convince yr hubby to go? I have difficulty asking mine cause he said just wait n see for awhile...

What kind of fertility check? I had pap-smear, ultra-scan+ some womb scan with a stick insert in my virgina.
I ask doctor whether my husband need to come for some sperm check or whatever, Dr said just keep trying for few more times. I think i will ask my husband to test after 2-3 months trying lo.

God and Buddha bless me please!!

What kind of fertility check? I had pap-smear, ultra-scan+ some womb scan with a stick insert in my virgina.
I ask doctor whether my husband need to come for some sperm check or whatever, Dr said just keep trying for few more times. I think i will ask my husband to test after 2-3 months trying lo.

God and Buddha bless me please!!

Typical fertility check are some hormones blood test, ultrasound womb for fibroid or cysts, hsg (check if the tubes are blocked) and for men are sperm test.

Dear All,

Last week went to kkh review on our fertility check. Everything was fine except for Low morphology on DH SA. However dr said its no issue at all. Hence we were diag with explained fertility and suggest us to go for SO- IUI.

Today went for our SO-IUI briefing and now im thinking, should we go direct to IVF or should just start SO-IUI first.

Reason being: similarly injections has to be done, why not just proceed straight to IVF moreover medisave can use up to 6k for first ACP.

Anyone with similar situation and dilemma before too?

My TCM is 李医师 at Hougang Blk 508. I search online some forum said he is very good then i go and visit him after i try TTC for 3 months.
Hi,

Can i have the tcm doc and clinic details? Im staying in that area.

I will like to find out more abt him

Dear All,

Last week went to kkh review on our fertility check. Everything was fine except for Low morphology on DH SA. However dr said its no issue at all. Hence we were diag with explained fertility and suggest us to go for SO- IUI.

Today went for our SO-IUI briefing and now im thinking, should we go direct to IVF or should just start SO-IUI first.

Reason being: similarly injections has to be done, why not just proceed straight to IVF moreover medisave can use up to 6k for first ACP.

Hi,

Im waiting to do my blood tests etc..

May i know if u have a fixed doc?

I obtained a referral from polyclinic and im wondering if i shd get a fixed doc. Wonder is there any difference in their advise..

Lengthening luteal phase is better?

Did not search on this..so guess i will have to buy Blackmore Cw

Juz missed Guardian 20% sales... sad..

Hi,

I obtained a referral from polyclinic and im wondering if i shd get a fixed doc. Wonder is there any difference in their advise..

Nope i am under subsidy.
If u can afford its better to get a senior consultant.

@Irene Wong
i did not go to tcm for long but last time my tcm doc did have medicine for me. it did feel nourishing but i did not get pregnant immediately after.

@Zcshop
my hubby was also reluctant like yours. he was always saying to wait and wait and wait. but mine was a case of luck because his friend's friend was blessed an amount of money by dying grandparents just for ttc purpose. so my hubby came around.

there are more and more articles on ttc. maybe you show to your hubby and they might help you. my hubby is paying attention to ttc articles now.

@Lecia
i have courage for none. because my hubby cant deal with my moodswings.

@sum05
some ladies have only about 1 week after ovulation and then the period
comes. usually it's 2 weeks. so it feels better to have a longer luteal phase or 2ww as it will allow more time for the fertilized egg to implant.

~rant~
i bought black beans and spinach...because i googled on the things to eat to increase progesterone production.

i thought i could make some western soup today. but the soup taste like crap.
now i dont know what to do with my big bag of black beans. T.T

@Irene Wong
i did not go to tcm for long but last time my tcm doc did have medicine for me. it did feel nourishing but i did not get pregnant immediately after.

@Zcshop
my hubby was also reluctant like yours. he was always saying to wait and wait and wait. but mine was a case of luck because his friend's friend was blessed an amount of money by dying grandparents just for ttc purpose. so my hubby came around.

there are more and more articles on ttc. maybe you show to your hubby and they might help you. my hubby is paying attention to ttc articles now.

@Lecia

@sum05
comes. usually it's 2 weeks. so it feels better to have a longer luteal phase or 2ww as it will allow more time for the fertilized egg to implant.

~rant~
i bought black beans and spinach...because i googled on the things to eat to increase progesterone production.

I will usually mix pork rib or chicken meat to black bean soup and boiled for maybe 1-2hrs. Put abit light soya sauce. Do soak the black bean overnight to remove excess "gas" in them.

I will usually mix pork rib or chicken meat to black bean soup and boiled for maybe 1-2hrs. Put abit light soya sauce. Do soak the black bean overnight to remove excess "gas" in them.

oh thank you so much ! no wonder i got heart burn this morning lol. if it's 1 person serving, how much beans should i use ?

@Irene Wong

@Zcshop

@Lecia

@sum05

~rant~

I didnt know black beans helps with progestrone.

im cooking Black beans soup today too. i added lotus root (莲藕), meat, carrot, black beans, peanut, corn.

i usually cook this soup for family. quite yummy. u may want to try.

my friend taught me to add 1 clove of garlic, which i never tried b4. Will try out later.

oh thank you so much ! no wonder i got heart burn this morning lol. if it's 1 person serving, how much beans should i use ?
I normally cook quite a lot and keep them in the freezer in small pack. For example, i pack 40 beans in a pack. One time can pack about 8 packs like that. When i want to eat i only need to defrost 1 package which is 40 nos of bean. I read from others forum, they eat 50 per day. But i just worry it might be excessive for me.

Ladies, do you all have ewcm after ovulation?
I still have white cm but not long.
20/8 1.10pm I had positive on my ovulation kit.
21/8 4.50pm i had weak positive on my ovulation kit.

I believe ovulation already happened yesterday on 21/8.
So today i still see my cm is white and clear but not very long. Meaning what? Does my egg released yet?
Yesterday night we had intercourse, wonder do we still need to try tonight.

Appreciate if any of you can advise me. :)

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 334
@blur_blur_gal
thanks. will try that.

@sum05
i am not sure too. but just a random find in google. thanks for the cooking advise. i will try that too.

@Irene Wong
very good idea ! i will freeze it.

i dont have ewcm anymore :(
but i do have high libido after...hmmm...
i am spamming carbohydrates to decrease my libido.

the instructions for opk is that you will ovulate 12-36 hours from the time when you see positive.
it looks like you have positive on 20 Aug.
i will bd on 20 Aug and 21 Aug.
rest on 22 Aug.

@blur_blur_gal
thanks. will try that.

@sum05
i am not sure too. but just a random find in google. thanks for the cooking advise. i will try that too.

@Irene Wong
very good idea ! i will freeze it.

i dont have ewcm anymore :(
but i do have high libido after...hmmm...
i am spamming carbohydrates to decrease my libido.

the instructions for opk is that you will ovulate 12-36 hours from the time when you see positive.
it looks like you have positive on 20 Aug.
i will bd on 20 Aug and 21 Aug.
rest on 22 Aug.
Hopefully this time trial will success!!

Hi,

Can i have the tcm doc and clinic details? Im staying in that area.

I will like to find out more abt him
Hi babe, he dont have a clinic just below his block only.
His contact is 93636320. You can always call him or whatapps him.
He is a nice guy, but after 2 months seeing him, my menses from very painful become less painful.
But yet to get pregnant. Hoping to have baby in this coming 3rd months visiting him.
He said, normal woman seeing him will get pregnant after 2-3 months. We shall see:)

He is a nice guy, but after 2 months seeing him, my menses from very painful become less painful.
But yet to get pregnant. Hoping to have baby in this coming 3rd months visiting him.
He said, normal woman seeing him will get pregnant after 2-3 months. We shall see:)

Hi babe, the tcm is at Blk508 Hougang?

No experience with him..just thinking of this alternative if still not able to conceive.. Since it's near my house. Need to make appt if going down?
The best thing with him is whenever i had appointment with him, most of the time he is available and no need to wait like you are in the clinic. Maybe you should give it a try.

Hi irene,

You mean he doesn't have a clinic?

Seems like we r staying nearby each other.

Hi,

For subsidy u will not be assigned to fixed doc. I was previously under subsidy and recently changed to private. I don't feel reassured by subsidy doc. Read highly raved reviews about dr tan hh so I changed to see him. More costly but I feel assured.

I managed to purchase th Blackmores Cw at Watson. It is at 30% off.

Fyi
For subsidy u will not be assigned to fixed doc. I was previously under subsidy and recently changed to private. I don't feel reassured by subsidy doc. Read highly raved reviews about dr tan hh so I changed to see him. More costly but I feel assured.
Ic. Ok. Thank u for sharing with me the name of ur doc

Dear All,

Hi may i ask if everything is fine, why are u going for IVF?

i'm abit hesitant to go for ivf altho one doc said i shld, another said try naturally . If i dont go ivf soon, prob wont get subsidy due to my age.

i'm abit hesitant to go for ivf altho one doc said i shld, another said try naturally . If i dont go ivf soon, prob wont get subsidy due to my age.

sorry to interrupt. actually for myself, i would go on to ART if my hubby can withstand my moodswings. although i will require a lot more courage to go IVF.

furthermore, i feel that IVF brings together the egg and the sperm of the best genes, that's why they thrive under the IVF conditions.

Oh then he will prescribe medications? And how much he charge?
He will go up his house to 配药then come down and pass to me. He charge me $35. I think is cheap as first. But i need to see him weekly, so become quite expensive. I am still waiting for the result!haha.

Actually Dr suggest we go for SO-IUI. She said ours was unexplained infertility.

during the briefing for iui, we were told the success rate was 10-15% which is like natural conception. DH and i discussed and we were contemplating if we shld go direct to IVF instead. Since the success rate is doubled.

sorry to interrupt. actually for myself, i would go on to ART if my hubby can withstand my moodswings. although i will require a lot more courage to go IVF.

furthermore, i feel that IVF brings together the egg and the sperm of the best genes, that's why they thrive under the IVF conditions.

I dont tink my DH can handle my swings too. But no choice. For myself, i rather not waste time. Afterall taking care of baby will require alot of time and energy. Its not easy as we get older.

Its not easy, but im sure we can get over. After the baby is out, there will be more conflicts. This ivf path is just the start.

hi everyone,

i don't know if this is the correct thread to post but anyone has purplish veins appearing on boobs suddenly?
is this something to be worried about?

Hi all. I'm letting go 2 boxes of Blackmore conceive well at $25 per box as I'm pregnant and taking other supplements. Sealed package and expiry is May 2018. Pick up at bukit panjang MRT. PM me if keen.

Anyone also given option for IUI but after considering decided to go direct to uvf?

I wanted to go direct IVF because I heard IUI success rates are low. But when I did my tests and such, doc said we dun have much issues, so convince us to try IUI first because IVF is more invasive definitely. In the end none of my IUI(s) work so now I'm on my first cycle of IVF. I guess IUI is also cheaper. I won't say I regret choosing IUI first because when I did SO-IUI so the doctor also know my response to the Gonal-F injections. I didn't experience OHSS so the dosage was just right for me when I did IVF. Usually most ladies would prefer IUI first because of cost and IVF is a very emotionally draining and difficult journey.

hi everyone,

i don't know if this is the correct thread to post but anyone has purplish veins appearing on boobs suddenly?
is this something to be worried about?

pregnant women do get purplish veins. they are milk ducts. depends on how dark the veins. u can check out pregnancy thread if you are pregnant ;)

Back