WTB Soft Play Equipment Tunnels Ramps for kids

ferfer8

Am looking for soft play equipments for my kids, something that looks like this, with ramps, steps, or tunnels etc, on soft play mats that are safe for tumbling around. If you have a set, let me know, thanks!

Attachments

• ecr4kids softplay1.jpg
    ecr4kids softplay1.jpg
    476.2 KB · Views: 105

Hi mummy, you can go to the WTS section, there's a member, nick is Regine80 I think, selling something like that for around $300, just to share... Cheers!

thanks for sharing dreamplushie, i saw the item from regine80, but didn't find the color suitable, thank you for your help nonetheless!@@

Am looking for soft play equipments for my kids, something that looks like this, with ramps, steps, or tunnels etc, on soft play mats that are safe for tumbling around. If you have a set, let me know, thanks!

I hope soft play toys will be best suit for what you are searching. You can customize your play area. You can add what all toys you want to. Even these equipments are available online.

I hope this toddler area will be the best suit for what you are searching. You can customize your play area. You can add what all toys you want to. We have many professional designers.

Back