Anyone battling with PCOS?

I'm recently diagnosed with diabetic and i'm worry that i might have PCOS since i have most symptoms described.
Do you have any gynae to recommend and what could be the typical treatment will be going through if TTC.
I tried to search online and someone suggest DR Henry cheng from Mt E novena or Bishan clinic have successfully conceived after seeing him.
Thanks in advance!

I'm recently diagnosed with diabetic and i'm worry that i might have PCOS since i have most symptoms described.
Do you have any gynae to recommend and what could be the typical treatment will be going through if TTC.
I tried to search online and someone suggest DR Henry cheng from Mt E novena or Bishan clinic have successfully conceived after seeing him.
Thanks in advance!

I hv heard tht pc Wong frm nuh is gd. But not sure whether is true or not

But u know, I hasn't been exercising and it really takes more than usual courage to start.. Haaa.
but when it comes to the diet, it's really a big no for milk yea?

Beside milk, dairy and sugar too.
Pls cut down and best to cut out gradually.
Carbo will turn into sugar so it is ok i feel to cut out sugar as much as possible

Hi everyone, I need advise. I'm 37. Went for check up last week and gynae mentioned my uterus is enlarged. I feel that I keep have the urge of going to pee, monthly menses is usually delayed by 10-15 days. 2nd to 4th days more heavier but manageable by taking painkiller. End about 7 days. I had gave birth to 2 kids and gynae ask me to remove uterus since I had gave birth. Anyone can advise me? No medication, iron pills, epo and fish oil is given. Had visited dr Chen mei er and she gave me medicine

Last edited:
just to update on my case.. KKH finally return call to me.. and i explain to them my situation.. Till now.. almost 2 wks from due date.. i have not gotten my period. the clinic ask me to hold on till 10 Apr for safety sake. Should my test still negative, then i can induce my period.
Hi dear, do in the end did u get BFP?

Hi all here, i had read through the thread and understand the issues that pcos is causing for all.

Ever since i started my period, it has never been regular. I was prescribed with bcp at the beginning by GP just to get my period. My period is so mess up that i can miss it not months but years!

Finally at age 21, i decided to visit gynae and was diagnosed with pcos. I have since been having annual check with my gynae to have scan and ensure the cyst is not growing.
I also did blood test and result shows nothing abnormal.
Anyone here is facing issue like me?
Absense of menses for years? 2-3 yrs for one cycle?

Hi all here, i had read through the thread and understand the issues that pcos is causing for all.

Ever since i started my period, it has never been regular. I was prescribed with bcp at the beginning by GP just to get my period. My period is so mess up that i can miss it not months but years!

Finally at age 21, i decided to visit gynae and was diagnosed with pcos. I have since been having annual check with my gynae to have scan and ensure the cyst is not growing.
I also did blood test and result shows nothing abnormal.
Anyone here is facing issue like me?
Absense of menses for years? 2-3 yrs for one cycle?
2-3 years for one cycle is really long. Luckily you discovered early and seek for treatment. Hope you are having regular menses now :)

Hi all, not sure if this forum is still active.

I'm currently at a loss and would like to seek advice. I was diagnosed with PCOS at the age of 19. I've been on BCP for 4 years, decided to try TCM and stopped BCP as I was worried it might somehow affect my health and chances of getting pregnant in the future.

However I didn't manage to get my menses through TCM and only had inconsistent brown spotting. Hence I went back to BCP again. This cycle is repetitive BCP -> TCM -> BCP -> TCM.

Moving forward I'm now 26 and wish to have a family of my own in 2-3 years time. I'm not sure what to do, if I should continue TCM or go back BCP or if there's other better solutions

Hi all, not sure if this forum is still active.

I'm currently at a loss and would like to seek advice. I was diagnosed with PCOS at the age of 19. I've been on BCP for 4 years, decided to try TCM and stopped BCP as I was worried it might somehow affect my health and chances of getting pregnant in the future.

However I didn't manage to get my menses through TCM and only had inconsistent brown spotting. Hence I went back to BCP again. This cycle is repetitive BCP -> TCM -> BCP -> TCM.

Moving forward I'm now 26 and wish to have a family of my own in 2-3 years time. I'm not sure what to do, if I should continue TCM or go back BCP or if there's other better solutions

If you are not planning to conceive so soon, then can consider to look for a TCM which can help in regulating your menses, at the same time... what you can do is take good care of your diet, exercise regularly, monitor see if your menses duration is still acceptable to yourself.

If you have a stable relationship, recommended to plan and start family as soon as it can be done.

You can do fertility check when you plan to get married, make sure no other reasons which can cause difficulty in conceiving as plan.

The earliest to try to conceive, the higher chance to get started in motherhood naturally. Else, there will be treatment like IVF to help in realising the wish.

Above is just my personal opinion. Do take care

Hi Masquerade,
I have pcos as well tried to conceive for 4years plus then gave birth in 2015 when I m 30 years old, early 2019 have a missed miscarriage, 2019 end of year I tried to conceive again by taking 八珍weekly and drink red dates longan tea,brown sugar. In the end early 2020 got pregnant again.Most importantly is you need to be happy and stay positive as our mood will affect and make our body stress.12 to 20days after your menses is the most important period if you are trying to conceive.
Cheer up =)

Last edited:
Cheap Clomid - onlinecheappills.com Me and my husband tried to have another baby for about 4 years. I took clomid for 5 days and I ovulated and found out 3 weeks latter I'm having a baby and recently at 8 weeks along I found out I'm having twins.

Last edited:
Hi All,
I consulted doctor anupriya in mount Elizabeth. I was so trusting that she will help for my infertility. We did 2 rounds iui and unsuccessful. She told in the beginning I have PCOS issue and might need surgery to remove fibroid. Then 2 iui done and unsuccessful. Suddenly she told that in private surgery is expensive go to KKH or NUH. I was real upset as I wasted my money and time. Feeling helpless. Please help to suggest gynae in kkh, who can treat my PCOS and help in conceiving.

Hi All,
I consulted doctor anupriya in mount Elizabeth. I was so trusting that she will help for my infertility. We did 2 rounds iui and unsuccessful. She told in the beginning I have PCOS issue and might need surgery to remove fibroid. Then 2 iui done and unsuccessful. Suddenly she told that in private surgery is expensive go to KKH or NUH. I was real upset as I wasted my money and time. Feeling helpless. Please help to suggest gynae in kkh, who can treat my PCOS and help in conceiving.
Hi. I am also facing similar issue and thinking of doing IUI. Can you please share the overall cost of IUI procedure?

My sister had PCOS and with the help of Dr Regina, she managed to deal with it. She's now getting better with follow-up checkups until now.

Back