Conceive Plus Lubricant

babyhelp

Hi Ladies,

Anyone use conceive plus lubricant to get pregnant? If yes, was it safe and useful?

IMG_0650.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0652.JPG
    IMG_0652.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 594

You may also consider PreSeed. It's sperm-friendly lubricant.
Selling at watsons and guardian too.

Me too. I conceived within 2 months for all my 3 kids using preseed, that's why I strongly recommended this product.

Last edited:
Congrats to all who conceived after using preseed. I'm still trying. May I know if you use the preseed as lubricant only or you do inject the gel inside?

I tried both brands - conceive plus as lubricant only and pre-seed as lubricant & injecting gel. I personally prefer pre-seed's texture as it's runnier and doesn't try up so quickly. I feel the texture of conceive plus is quite thick and dries up quicker than pre-seed. Maybe it's just me but I also felt this slight burning sensation when using conceive plus. So my vote goes to pre-seed!

Hi all,

I just got the Preseed at Watson n they having 20% off last day today.. My first time trying n hope it will works for me.

Hi all, ttc here too....just bot preseed. Havent try yet. Hope it works. can i ask, for those who tried this and succeeded, anything else that u all did?

Hi all, i read that the preseed has paraben which may not b good for the body...

Hi,
i read that too but I decided to try pre-seed anyways. just bought it cos seems like a helpful product.
i have removed parabens in general in my shampoos, soaps, etc.

Those who use pre-seed sucessfully, was yr pregnancy normal ? no issues?

Hi,

I used preseed for #1 and it worked. My baby is a healthy 2 years old now.

Im trying for #2 now but no news yet, im still using preseed.

i have removed parabens in general in my shampoos, soaps, etc. --> same here

Actually, there is no decisive conclusion on the paraben will cause cancer, they still need time and more researches to find the conclusive evidence. Its just that on a safer side, we need to be precaution on using paraben inclusive products. but since preseed cant find other substitute ingredient to replace paraben to harm the sperm, we have no choice but to believe them.

According to pre seed's website, "methylparaben and propylparaben, when used in the amounts present in Pre-Seed, are safe. The FDA believes that at the present time there is no reason for consumers to be concerned about the use of cosmetics containing parabens. "

WHY DOES PRE-SEED HAVE PARABENS IN IT?
Preservatives, such as methylparaben and propylparaben (in Pre-Seed lubricant), keep products from growing bacteria. Unfortunately, other preservatives (Vitamin C, EDTA, etc.) can cause sperm damage or death. We chose to use methylparaben and propylparaben because they have very long histories of use and safety data. The preservatives we use prevent bacteria growth without damaging sperm. Published reports found that these preservatives have no more impact on tissues than do food estrogens in soya and other foods (A review of the endocrine activity of parabens and implications for potential risks to human health. Crit Rev Toxicol. 2005). Scientists and expert preservative consultants have reviewed all of the available preservatives approved for human use. In developing Pre~Seed our goal, of course, was to choose a preservative that was safe for sperm. Unfortunately, many preservatives damage sperm by their mechanism of action. In developing Pre-Seed, INGfertility did the first, and to our knowledge the only, studies ever done to determine the lowest dose of methylparaben and propylparaben preservatives we could use that would meet our goal of protecting against bacterial growth while preserving optimal sperm function and not impairing egg fertilization or embryo development. The safety issues around parabens have been reviewed by a number of expert groups. Virtually all of them have concluded that methylparaben and propylparaben, when used in the amounts present in Pre-Seed, are safe. The FDA believes that at the present time there is no reason for consumers to be concerned about the use of cosmetics containing parabens. However, the agency will continue to evaluate new data in this area. If FDA determines that a health hazard exists, the agency will advise the industry and the public.

http://preseed.co.uk/faq/

Hi,
i read that too but I decided to try pre-seed anyways. just bought it cos seems like a helpful product.
i have removed parabens in general in my shampoos, soaps, etc.

Those who use pre-seed sucessfully, was yr pregnancy normal ? no issues?

Hi everybody,

We are a trying to conceive couples as well as newly married couples. My husband is 35 this year and I'm 31 this year. We are wondering when trying to conceive, if possible, using fertility lubricant is better or totally without using any fertility lubricant is better?

Thank you so much and looking forward to hear from you soon.

Cheers from trying to conceive and newly married couples.

Hi everybody,

We are a trying to conceive couples as well as newly married couples. My husband is 35 this year and I'm 31 this year. We are wondering when trying to conceive, if possible, using fertility lubricant is better or totally without using any fertility lubricant is better?

Cheers from trying to conceive and newly married couples.
With fertility lubricant is better..as it helps facilitate movements

With fertility lubricant is better..as it helps facilitate movements
Thank you so much for your reply, really appreciate. Out in the market, there is two common brand of fertility lubricant.

1) Pre-seed fertility lubricant
2) Babydance fertility lubricant

May I know which one would you recommend me?

Cheers

Thank you so much for your reply, really appreciate. Out in the market, there is two common brand of fertility lubricant.

1) Pre-seed fertility lubricant
2) Babydance fertility lubricant

May I know which one would you recommend me?

Cheers
It depends on individual preference as some might prefer one or another. For me personally, preseed felt better. For some conceive plus or babydance might be better. They are all pretty much the same.

I mean eventually this did not help me get pregnant though, but using fertility friendly lubricant helps as per what most doctors say.

It depends on individual preference as some might prefer one or another. For me personally, preseed felt better. For some conceive plus or babydance might be better. They are all pretty much the same.

I mean eventually this did not help me get pregnant though, but using fertility friendly lubricant helps as per what most doctors say.

Thank you so much for sharing.

Pre-seed fertility lubricant contains paraben and Babydance fertility lubricant doesn't contain paraben.

Over the internet review, some say Babydance is very sticky and there's burning sensation so go back to Pre-seed again.

Some say although Pre-seed contains paraben but feels very smooth.

Back