March 2018 Mummies

hihi ladies, apart from dr john tee, any other recommended gynae from kkh? Thanks :)
I see Dr Han who is very senior and very experienced. Very nice and reassuring. However he has a lot of patients and a packed schedule so waiting time can be long sometimes. Seeing him again for my 2nd pregnancy.

I am thinking of creating a secret FB page/whatsapp for the March 2018 Mummies so that we can also share. If you are keen, pm me your email for the FB group or your mobile for the whatsapp group? ;)

Hello all! Sorry for the long text that follows...

First of all, I am so sorry for my tardy reply for mummies who have pm-ed me your emails and numbers to be added into the FB and WA group. I have already added the mummies into the FB group and I wish all of you are having a wonderful pregnancy.

4 weeks ago, I was tested positive by my GP and gynae and I was so excited about my second baby, I went ahead to create a FB and WA group.

3 weeks ago, I went to KKH due to continuous spotting (and nagging from my husband). Unfortunately, it was discovered that my pregnancy was not viable as it was ectopic. I had to go through an emergency surgery to terminate the pregnancy.

Hence, I would like to seek help from mummies who are already in the FB and WA group to help add the members as I don't think I should continue to stay in these groups.

Thank you :)

First of all, I am so sorry for my tardy reply for mummies who have pm-ed me your emails and numbers to be added into the FB and WA group. I have already added the mummies into the FB group and I wish all of you are having a wonderful pregnancy.

4 weeks ago, I was tested positive by my GP and gynae and I was so excited about my second baby, I went ahead to create a FB and WA group.

3 weeks ago, I went to KKH due to continuous spotting (and nagging from my husband). Unfortunately, it was discovered that my pregnancy was not viable as it was ectopic. I had to go through an emergency surgery to terminate the pregnancy.

Hence, I would like to seek help from mummies who are already in the FB and WA group to help add the members as I don't think I should continue to stay in these groups.

Sorry to hear what happened.

Thank you very much and kudos for still managing the FB and WA group. You really didn't have to.

Unfortunately I can't volunteer for the admin roles coz I myself is struggling with hyperemesis yet again, hospitalized at week 5 for IV fluids and on HL for the 3rd week now. everyday is a challenge for me and I'm not capable of joining any groups at all, let alone manage.

Wishing you all the very best and speedy recovery.

Hi all just been curious issit normal that during pregnancy there is only nausea but no vomit? I'm currently 8 weeks pregnant. I did not puke at all. Felt abit strange...

YTing, sorry to hear you had an ectopic, please take care

Is this group the same group as beac's or different?

So sorry to hear that... have a good rest and mini confinement to regain back it health and try again ya. Hugs.

I can help out w the fb group if needed. Pm me and let me know how I can help.

My previous pregnancy in Mar 2016 was also suspected ectopic. It was an escalator journey not knowing where the sac is. And finally I had to take MTX (chemo medicine) to remove all living cells (i.e. the baby) *Hugs* Please take care and rest well.

Hi Dearest Mummies to be...
I was hoping to seek some advice as we are planning to try for a baby. Any advice on the financial aspects? How much is a good range to have in our pockets?
Appreciate the advice!!
I've had two births at TMC - both emergency C-section. Each time the bill came up to 5 figure with about 12k cash component out of pocket. The rest of the bill can use Medisave to offset.

So sorry to hear abt this :( pls take care and rest well.

*hugs..be strong and take care

So sorry to hear that... have a good rest and mini confinement to regain back it health and try again ya. Hugs.

I can help out w the fb group if needed. Pm me and let me know how I can help.
Hello, I am new to the group. Could you add me to the WhatsApp group? Thanks

Hi all!

Tested positive for #3 but had some spotting. Nausea and MS is so bad :( Edd early March 2018. Would anyone be able to add me to the fb or Whatsapp pls?

My lower abdominal cramp seems to lessen alot since wk 6. During wk 3 to 5, it was quite intense ( menses like cramp, pulling, tightening ) but nw, it seems to stop.. not v sure does duphaston affect the cramps.. anyone having lesser cramp in their wk 6?

This is horrible. Hang in there and take care of your body and health, please

Would like to be added to fb as well, who shd i pm to? Ps, abit blur..hee..anway, just a suggestion. Would it be more convenient for the admin to put the link here so we can join the grp on our own?

Would like to be added to fb as well, who shd i pm to? Ps, abit blur..hee..anway, just a suggestion. Would it be more convenient for the admin to put the link here so we can join the grp on our own?

You can pm beac. :) I think cause it's a secret group in fb. So need invitation. Hehe. And moreover everyone here still less than 3mths ah.. maybe some of us are "pantang" also. Hehehe!

Hi congrats!!
Sorry to hear your hubby is upsetting you. Do try to talk to him.
This is my 3rd. Just scanned today at 6 weeks and 5 days. Can see baby and hear heart beat thru transvaginal scan.

Do PM me and I'll add you into the Facebook group :)

Hello beac,

I am new to the group. Would you be able able to add me to the Facebook group? What info do you need?

Feeling nauseous, bloated but never get to "throw up" anything - does it consider as MS?
So miserable these few days, wanted to eat but no appetite, ate a bit only, bloated like don't know what, my sleep got affected badly, couldn't sleep well, get frustrated so easily. Last week got headache like everyday :(

Didn't see anyone mentioned about sore boobs/nipples - mine like not as sore as week 3/4, gotta occasionally go and touch to ensure the soreness are still there, crazy uh?

Feeling nauseous, bloated but never get to "throw up" anything - does it consider as MS?
So miserable these few days, wanted to eat but no appetite, ate a bit only, bloated like don't know what, my sleep got affected badly, couldn't sleep well, get frustrated so easily. Last week got headache like everyday :(

Didn't see anyone mentioned about sore boobs/nipples - mine like not as sore as week 3/4, gotta occasionally go and touch to ensure the soreness are still there, crazy uh?
Im also having the nausea but nt able to puke anyth out. The feeling is esp strong during evening time for mine. Also hv headache since the past few days. Not v sure are they side effects frm duphaston though.:(
My boobs r also nt as sore as its used to be now.

I also feeling bloated for the past weeks. U tried eat small and frequent meals. And eat slowly. If cannot finish that meal just don't force urself to eat finish. Then when you finish eating try to walk around awhile. Haha. U will feel better.

I have super sore boobs for the first 6-7weeks. It's getting better though. Hahaha.

Hi everyone!!!

I just had my first appt today at 6w1d and was so, so, so relieved to see the yolk sac and little flickering heartbeat! Gyn put me on duphaston twice daily and i'm really glad to get the meds, cos after 3 consecutive miscarriages was so afraid that this bean wouldn't make it either.

For the pregnancies that i ended up miscarrying there were hardly any pregnancy symptoms and definitely no nausea; with my 3 lovely kids i had strong ms and vomited all the way from 6-7 weeks until close to delivery. So no matter how awful it feels i'll much rather put up with the nausea than no nausea because it means the pregnancy is going well! At least that's for me :)

Hihi, I tested positive yesterday and the EDD might be 31Mar based on the LMD. However, based on the conceive date the EDD might be pushed to April 2018. Is there any whatsapp group for Mar 18 to join?

Im like this too:( jus eat small portions n whatever you can stomach. Ytd i skipped dinner n zz at 7+ (woke several times) but this morn i feel better. Just ate a slice of bread with egg for breakfast.

Im also having the nausea but nt able to puke anyth out. The feeling is esp strong during evening time for mine. Also hv headache since the past few days. Not v sure are they side effects frm duphaston though.:(
My boobs r also nt as sore as its used to be now.
I also feeling bloated for the past weeks. U tried eat small and frequent meals. And eat slowly. If cannot finish that meal just don't force urself to eat finish. Then when you finish eating try to walk around awhile. Haha. U will feel better.

I have super sore boobs for the first 6-7weeks. It's getting better though. Hahaha.
Im like this too:( jus eat small portions n whatever you can stomach. Ytd i skipped dinner n zz at 7+ (woke several times) but this morn i feel better. Just ate a slice of bread with egg for breakfast.

I am feeling awful like whole day leh!!
Bloated, nauseous, giddy, grouchy, sleepy.
Totally got no appetite, usually can finish one bowl of noodles but now only had 1/3 only then bloated for the whole day and night. I wish I could puke it out :(

And I feel that my tummy is stretching sooo badly!!
I look like I am 4-5 months pregnant with twins, can't even suck my tummy in! (luckily I am someone who's fleshy to begin with). There's a colleague who constantly joke about my symptoms and yelled loudly I must be pregnant until I got really mad and told her off. I am trying so hard to keep the little bun in oven lor..

Can't wait for the PH (National Day) to come! I need a good long sleep..

Hi everyone!!!

I just had my first appt today at 6w1d and was so, so, so relieved to see the yolk sac and little flickering heartbeat! Gyn put me on duphaston twice daily and i'm really glad to get the meds, cos after 3 consecutive miscarriages was so afraid that this bean wouldn't make it either.

For the pregnancies that i ended up miscarrying there were hardly any pregnancy symptoms and definitely no nausea; with my 3 lovely kids i had strong ms and vomited all the way from 6-7 weeks until close to delivery. So no matter how awful it feels i'll much rather put up with the nausea than no nausea because it means the pregnancy is going well! At least that's for me :)

Totally agree!
I have had no symptoms at all for my previous 2 MCs, so now, though it's making me so miserable each day, but I (sort of) cherish and seeing it as a blessing in disguise!

Hi, there. I am new to this group. Tested positive on 18th June and saw gynea yesterday. 6 week +. But because I am over 40, this is a high risk pregnancy.

Hello, I am also past 40 and this is my first pregnancy. Abit anxious and hope everything will be smooth.

I am hosting a WhatsApp support group.
However, we hope that the peeps can be more empathy and willing to understand and share the feelings of another.

Please PM me your number if you are keen so we can get it on the track! ;)

Hi everyone!!!

Wow mama. I really salute u. This is my #2 with severe ms and I really on the verge of breaking down everyday. I've in fact decided 2 is enough for us. How you tahan the vomiting till delivery?

feeling awful today. I need to find a me place for vomit but the toilet always got ppl de. I dare not vomit when theres ppl. today my dress stick to my tummy. quite obvious. Scared!

I am now 7weeks. Is this your first pregnancy too?

I am experiencing many changes to my body. Boobs ache, backache, bloated stomach, insufficient sleep, occasion pull around my stomach area. Lately I feel slight nausea.

Not my first pregnancy as I had a MC Sept last year and suspected MC in April.
I am 7w1d based on LMP, ^5!! Hahaha..

I envy those who can sleep more than 12 hours per day, I can't even fullfill the minimum now and I feel grateful enough if I can sleep through the night.. What a humble wish, hahaha..

I envy those who can sleep more than 12 hours per day, I can't even fullfill the minimum now and I feel grateful enough if I can sleep through the night.. What a humble wish, hahaha..

I admire your courage. Hope everything goes on smoothly for you. For the past few weeks, I have been waking up at almost every hour and have difficulty getting back to sleep. It is only this week, I wake up less. By the way, what is LMP? I am very poor with abbv

I admire your courage. Hope everything goes on smoothly for you. For the past few weeks, I have been waking up at almost every hour and have difficulty getting back to sleep. It is only this week, I wake up less. By the way, what is LMP? I am very poor with abbv

LMP is Last Month Period :)
Hahaha what courage you're referring to?

No worries about abbv, we are all here to discuss and learn ;)

I will keep waking up but i jus try to go to bed early cos i need to up daily by 5/530 to prep my #1 recess meal n the kids breakfast. Then need to send her to sch. But i had insomia the first few nights after testing positive. Think too many thgs on mind cos #3 is unplanned so i din take folic unlike previous preg i made sure i eat well before conceiving too. Nt to mention im also much older nw so more risks:( Thank god i have a very chill hb. Lol

I will keep waking up but i jus try to go to bed early cos i need to up daily by 5/530 to prep my #1 recess meal n the kids breakfast. Then need to send her to sch. But i had insomia the first few nights after testing positive. Think too many thgs on mind cos #3 is unplanned so i din take folic unlike previous preg i made sure i eat well before conceiving too. Nt to mention im also much older nw so more risks:( Thank god i have a very chill hb. Lol

I also wake up around 5:30am, so by 10:30pm I usually KO already.
I did not take any supplement prior as well, but you should start folic acid once you got your bfp.

Same symptoms! The sore boobs/nipples thing comes & goes. But after feeling the nausea for the past 7 weeks, I finally puked something last night. The gynae warned it gets worse from week 8 and I guess she is right. It's like totally no appetite but the stomach will still send hunger pangs and if don't eat, the hunger pangs get worse and I have this "guilt" of starving the kacang inside. After eating like 1/2 the usual portion, I feel like a ball. Bloated and wanto puke again. Zzzz. I really envy those with no MS.

I had lunch at my mum's and she cooked my usual fave beehoon soup. I struggled through half and almost died of bloatedness. She doesn't know about the pregnancy yet so she cooked a half-boiled egg as usual and I only ate the fully cooked egg whites :confused: I had to walk away from her when the nausea started again to avoid suspicions. OMYTIAN.

MS generally peak at week 9-12 then slowly subside or some might experience it subsiding overnight. Stay optimistic. There are some mummies whose ms subside at week 8-10 also. Lucky ones have no ms! :)

Back