Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

Hi, trying to conceive a baby. Buying white flowers to offer after that should I take 2 red eggs go home and eat? How to eat the egg? It's hard boiled eggs?

Hi Beeb33, after eating can do intercourse or wait for next day? The egg just break the shell and eat? Husband eat 1 and Wife eat 1?

Hi,

I have been trying to have a 2nd child for 3 yrs..i had an earlier miscarriage during this 3 yrs of trying.

I will like to visit temple which has sessions to provide advise to couples on this.(可以问事) Can someone share with me if u have been to any which gave good advise?

Tia.

Hi,

I have been trying to have a 2nd child for 3 yrs..i had an earlier miscarriage during this 3 yrs of trying.

I will like to visit temple which has sessions to provide advise to couples on this.(可以问事) Can someone share with me if u have been to any which gave good advise?

Tia.
I know of a temple by the name of 龙善坛 for 善才童子 at Teck Whye Lane. You may want to try.

I will be returning 200 red eggs to ZSNN at Havelock temple (Zion road) on 16th June 2017 around noon.
Blessing to all ttc.

I will be returning 200 red eggs to ZSNN at Havelock temple (Zion road) on 16th June 2017 around noon.
Blessing to all ttc.
Reminder to all who wanna collect the red eggs. They are there already.
As the temple in charge does not wanna handle so many eggs. I left 3 boxes there. Shd have at least 30 eggs
Good luck to all ttc-ing

Dear All . Just to share I will be returning 120 eggs to Shuang Lin Shi this Saturday noon ard 1+pm . Baby dust to all who's trying.

Hello! JTS

【新加坡童善堂】將於【丁酉鷄年農曆六月初二日】(國曆6月25日,星期天),假其壇中,啓建以下【科儀】:

1 – 出花園(針對虛歲十五及十六之孩童)

2 – 求子科(針對新婚夫婦及久婚未得子嗣之夫妻)

3 – 保子科(針對懷孕及已生育之父母)

如若有意參與之信眾,可聯係【陳羅正】報名:

https://www.facebook.com/royce.tan.7

注:【求子科】及【保子科】,[點子嗣燈及供品],全套為S$35.00。

Singapore Tong Shan Tang, will be conducting the following Taoist Rituals;

1 – Exiting of the Spiritual Garden – targeting to Children whom are of Lunar age 15 & 16

2 – Requesting of Offspring – targeting to those whom had married and yet to have any Offspring

3 – Young Children Blessing – targeting to Newly born Infants and Pregnant Mums

For those who are keen in participate, please do contact Royce Tan @

https://www.facebook.com/royce.tan.7

PS: Requesting of Offspring & Young Children Blessing Offerings at the contribution of S$35.00.

Dear Madam

How can I contact you, i am new to this forum

Dear Madam twinkletot (twinkletot),

You've asked a good question!
happy.gif

在道教文化,确实是有些避忌。那么妇女有来月事,血即是“污秽”,若去道教庙宇则对神明不敬。

倘若经过佛寺/佛堂(不属于道教民俗文化),想进去拜,而害怕/担心冒犯诸般菩萨仙佛,可以选择不供香,行三鞠躬代替也行。怎么说,都总好过那些不去拜的。

I went to take red egg frm ZSNN in May n I got preg in June. But Jul my bb at week 8 gt no heartbeat. Why gimme hope but take it away from me?

Hi, i took 2 eggs back yesterday going to eat later. Want to know if i can just eat egg white and dont eat the egg yolk?

Hi all, my hubby and I are blessed with a baby after praying to zhu shen niang niang. We are going to 'return' this Sunday, 16 July. Those who are going to pray can get the eggs this Sunday. Good luck, all the best!

Hi all, my hubby and I are blessed with a baby after praying to zhu shen niang niang. We are going to 'return' this Sunday, 16 July. Those who are going to pray can get the eggs this Sunday. Good luck, all the best!
Dear Unebb,
Congrats! May I know which temple would you be returning eggs? And around what time you would be there? Thank you!!

Sorry, forgot to state.
We'll be going to Cheng Huang Miao at Tanjiong Pagar in the morning at around 11am and TPY Shuang Lin Shi about 1pm.

Hello, to those who had returned eggs to zsnn, do you bring bb along when you returning the eggs to the temple?

For example, do you bring bb to the temple to pray for blessing and return the eggs?

Sorry, forgot to state.
We'll be going to Cheng Huang Miao at Tanjiong Pagar in the morning at around 11am and TPY Shuang Lin Shi about 1pm.

Thank you, I managed to get the red eggs, probably from you.
The temple caretaker at TPY Shuang Lin Shi is very nice, when I bought the offerings from them, he excitedly told me 'today got red eggs! must take one pair back to eat'

Hope this works..been TTC-ing for #2 but i'm diagnosed with PCOS and recently not very responsive to clomid so contemplating IUI next but i plan to give my body a break from the medications and see if i can conceive naturally.

Hello, to those who had returned eggs to zsnn, do you bring bb along when you returning the eggs to the temple?

For example, do you bring bb to the temple to pray for blessing and return the eggs?

I brought baby along, some ang ku kueh /snack to pray, say thank you and return 100 eggs.

Hi all, may i know is this consider pregnant. I tested it before 7 days of my period. The line is very faint.
5f87b9c1567807c0b16268156dd0ccb6.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all, may i know is this consider pregnant. I tested it before 7 days of my period. The line is very faint.
5f87b9c1567807c0b16268156dd0ccb6.jpg

Looks positive to me.

Some gals do get early positive before missed AF. however you may like to wait one more week to test again to get a more definite result.

U can try clear blue digital. The one that states "pregnant" or "not pregnant". Just e wordings..then dun need to guess what exactly is the result.

Can I check can I just take the eggs? Or do I need to do some special prayers first before I can get the eggs? Please kindly advise... thank you

I was told by the uncle in charge of the temple that I need to buy the set of offerings to pray 1st then to take the eggs.
I am not sure if can just take the eggs without praying or not though.

I was told by the uncle in charge of the temple that I need to buy the set of offerings to pray 1st then to take the eggs.
I am not sure if can just take the eggs without praying or not though.

I heard to pray must bring red or white Flowers for girl or boy etc... hence I am not sure how to pray also... can anyone advise?

Back