Jan 2018 Mummies to be

Hi, hoping to meet more Jan 2018 mummies. This will be my no.2 and edd is 22 Jan. Waiting for the results of my panorama test next week to know the gender. :)
Hi. I am waiting for my paranoma result too. Anyway you skip the oscar test ?

Hi. I am waiting for my paranoma result too. Anyway you skip the oscar test ?

Yup I skipped the Oscar although I did it for no.1 and it was fine. Mainly cos I'm lazy to travel to TMC to do it cos my gynae has outsourced it and I would like to know the gender earlier.

Hello,
I am a newbie in this thread. This is my no.2 and 14weeks now. Just got my panorama results and i am expecting a boy. My EDD is 1Jan2018.

Hello,
I am a newbie in this thread. This is my no.2 and 14weeks now. Just got my panorama results and i am expecting a boy. My EDD is 1Jan2018.

Hi. I am waiting for my result since last wednesday. How many calender days later you got your result?

Can i check with you... how many items is there in the report? I paid $1050.
My edd 3 jan :)

Hi All

Just an update :

My paranoma result is out after knowing the bad result for Oscar test.

Am thankful and happy to know the paranoma result to turn out Low risk for all the 5 items tested. It took 8 calendar to know the result. Last wed till this wed.

Hello all,

My first time in a forum. My Edd is early Jan and currently seeing Prof John at KKH.
Just 'suffered' 1 mth plus for my first trimester and thought i will not survive.
So glad I'm better now and can learn from you all as it is my first!

Hello all,

My first time in a forum. My Edd is early Jan and currently seeing Prof John at KKH.
Just 'suffered' 1 mth plus for my first trimester and thought i will not survive.
So glad I'm better now and can learn from you all as it is my first!

Welcome here. Jia you ! People say 2nd trimester will be better. 1st baby too?

Hi mummies, im new to this thread and am in my 13th week now. Anyone having backache and feeling feverish symptoms? Mine is on n off and I'm so worried that I caught a virus and will affect my bb.

Hi mummies, im new to this thread and am in my 13th week now. Anyone having backache and feeling feverish symptoms? Mine is on n off and I'm so worried that I caught a virus and will affect my bb.

Did u measure ur temp?
I always felt feverish but when I measure my temp is normal

It's normal to feel feverish during first tri

Did u measure ur temp?
I always felt feverish but when I measure my temp is normal

It's normal to feel feverish during first tri

My temp is around 37.3-37.6 when I feel feverish and my whole head is burning in the office today. I ate paracetamol the past 2 days but I still feel the heat today so asking for opinions if this is normal?

My temp is around 37.3-37.6 when I feel feverish and my whole head is burning in the office today. I ate paracetamol the past 2 days but I still feel the heat today so asking for opinions if this is normal?

Then it seems like that's fever at this temp
Have u seen a doctor?

Have u seen a doctor?

Yes. Seen a GP who advises me to take blood test but I will call back my gynae clinic tomorrow to ask for their opinion and perhaps do a blood test at their side instead. Just hope the feverish symptoms goes away soon.

Have u seen a doctor?

you want to try using the smarttemp to record your daily temperature graph to show the doctor? Smarttemp’s continuous monitoring is the easiest way to track body temperature all day/night long!

Hi mummies, congrats on your pregnancy. Any mummy interested in getting a cl, feel free to pm me. M working in my gf's confinement agency and i might be able to help u on it. No pushy so dun worry. Pm me with no worries ya. Can contact mi at 85754305 too

For those at kkh, what are the test you have gone through?

I have always been taking multi vitamins and now that I am pregnant I am still taking multi vitamins. I know usually during first trems, doc give advise folic acid only. Is it too much to take multi vitamin now? Am at week six.

Last edited:
For those at kkh, what are the test you have gone through?

I have always been taking multi vitamins and now that I am pregnant I am still taking multi vitamins. I know usually during first trems, doc give advise folic acid only. Is it too much to take multi vitamin now? Am at week six.

My doctor also prescribed only folic acid for my first appointment at 6+week. Subsequently they also prescribed vit b6 and vit c as I was throwing up badly. I think they will prescribe the others eg calcium, iron tablets later on as they believe if you have a healthy diet it is good enough.

Kkh will advise on the First Trimester Screening (which I think is similar to the oscar test) - comprises of blood serum test drawn fr around week 10 onwards and the nuchal translucency scan fr 11+ to 13+ weeks.

Hi all, first time mum here. Just went for check up today and found out that I'm having twins. I'm still in shock as we do not have any family history of twins. Edd is supposed to be in feb 2018 but with twins, they will probably arrive in Jan 2018. Anyone here having twins or has experience with twins? May I know what are the costs of delivering in private hospitals as compared to govt hospitals? We are rather worried about the costs involved if there are any complications. Anyone has any gynae to recommend for twins? Should we go for oscar or harmony test? Also, did any mummies with twins delivered naturally? Thanks mummies.

Last edited:
Hi Jaces, thanks. So the doc will call you to inform abt the result or mailed to home?

During the scan. You can ask your sonographer whether the scan is okay anot.
There will be a blood test. The result need to be combined too.

Hi all i am new here and this is my first successful pregnancy.
My first pregnancy was an ectopic.
Just did my first scan yesterday and i am 6 weeks pregnant.
Any suggestions which gynae at NUH hospital that is good? I am staying at west and NUH is close to my house.

Thank you so much.

They will call you.
Anyway where u have your oscar ?
You are under which hospital ?

Will be doing at TMC. I haven choose a hospital yet. My doc can do at both TmC or mount A. More positive feedback for mount A but distance is my main concern

Mine is 31st jan. tml visiting my gynae. Still not yet decide whether to sign package.
You mean for monthly checkup? I think is more worth it to sign.

The package for me us $690+ exclude oscar test which is $520, and all vitamins and others test. (Delivery is another charge)

I signed during 2nd visit so they waived ofc the 1st visit fee. You gone for how many scan already?

You mean for monthly checkup? I think is more worth it to sign.

The package for me us $690+ exclude oscar test which is $520, and all vitamins and others test. (Delivery is another charge)

I signed during 2nd visit so they waived ofc the 1st visit fee. You gone for how many scan already?
Just the 2nd one tml. 690+? My quote was 990+ for 11visit+1 post natal visit

Just the 2nd one tml. 690+? My quote was 990+ for 11visit+1 post natal visit

I see. I cant rmb whether mine have post natal visit but i think have too.

Maybe yours gt include any blood test? I did the oscar bloodtest together with a $80 bloodtest for HIV and Hep B ( which exclude from the monthly package)

Same... around 12 visit too.

Maybe yours gt include any blood test? I did the oscar bloodtest together with a $80 bloodtest for HIV and Hep B ( which exclude from the monthly package)

Nope. Exclude all test and vitamins. The purely consultation.

Found online. Something similar

Attachments

• image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 596
I've just passed 16 weeks and suddenly I have this huge appetite, been eating quite a lot today. Nothing else has changed, still tired as always every day. Trying not to pack on the weight before my checkup on Saturday. So far have been gaining around 2kgs per checkup (every 4 weeks). Anyone's appetite suddenly increased?

I've just passed 16 weeks and suddenly I have this huge appetite, been eating quite a lot today. Nothing else has changed, still tired as always every day. Trying not to pack on the weight before my checkup on Saturday. So far have been gaining around 2kgs per checkup (every 4 weeks). Anyone's appetite suddenly increased?
At 13 wk, my appetite is better but not increased as much. Jus more cravings for stuff i dont usually like. My weight is still the same before pregnancy

Morning ladies!

I'm new to the forum. It's my second pregnancy. EDD is 30 Jan. It's been a surprise to us as my first one will only be about 18 months old! I'm seeing Dr Irene Chua, who delivered my first one as well. Anyone seeing her too?

I found having mummy friends with similar aged babies great with my first one so looking forward to keeping in touch with you all. How's everyone's second trimester going? Hope all is well!

Back