March 2018 Mummies

Hi All,

I tested positive on Sunday. This will be my #4.

Am a bit upset as my hubby keeps telling me he is not looking forward to another child.

Arranged to see gynae only in end Aug. Save some money since go early also cannot see bb.

Btw, who do I pm for fb group invite??

Last edited:

okay, I am getting so fed up of looking fat in my clothes that I went out and got new clothes. Worse thing is, this is probably only the bloating as the foetus is still tiny. I wonder how long I can hide this for....

Hi All,

Am a bit upset as my hubby keeps telling me he is not looking forward to another child.

Arranged to see gynae only in end Aug. Save some money since go early also cannot see bb.

hugs to you. I am preg with my #4 as well. im the opposite. I am not looking forward. partly becos I think im done with child bearing. I am just looking forward my #3 to go pri 1 next year and my #1 is having his psle next year too.

okay, I am getting so fed up of looking fat in my clothes that I went out and got new clothes. Worse thing is, this is probably only the bloating as the foetus is still tiny. I wonder how long I can hide this for....

me too. worst part is I have just started my job <1 mth. really dunno what will be the reaction of my boss and the co.

Hi All,

Hi congrats!!
Sorry to hear your hubby is upsetting you. Do try to talk to him.
This is my 3rd. Just scanned today at 6 weeks and 5 days. Can see baby and hear heart beat thru transvaginal scan.

Do PM me and I'll add you into the Facebook group :)

hugs to you. I am preg with my #4 as well. im the opposite. I am not looking forward. partly becos I think im done with child bearing. I am just looking forward my #3 to go pri 1 next year and my #1 is having his psle next year too.
Hugs. I was also shocked to find myself preg with #3 cos i also thought im done at 2. My #1 is p2 n #2 k1. But after the initial disbelief n shock, i still think it's a blessing to have another baby. After all there are ppl who want to have and cant get. Mayb its yr hormones making u all upset. Cheer up!

Hugs. I was also shocked to find myself preg with #3 cos i also thought im done at 2. My #1 is p2 n #2 k1. But after the initial disbelief n shock, i still think it's a blessing to have another baby. After all there are ppl who want to have and cant get. Mayb its yr hormones making u all upset. Cheer up!

Yup it's really a blessing for those who can conceive

Hi all! this is my first pregnancy and just went for a scan yesterday and gynae says im into my 5th week.. worrying part is that next to my water bag, there's this black patch (suspected liquid or blood) pretty big... so he gave me Duphaston for 2 weeks till my next appointment.. anyone with this too?

Me too I already feel my skirt and shorts tightening.. isn't it abit too soon?
Ya, I have to condemn my skinny jeans to the back of the drawer liao! :(

Um can I ask what do you all do about bras? I find some of my usual bras not comfy anymore, like the underwire cutting in and whatnot. Do you all buy those maternity bra or just go up a cup size for normal bra? Why I'm asking is cos my band size is 30 (65 EUR) and not easy to find bras outside. So I don't wanna anyhow buy.

Hi all! this is my first pregnancy and just went for a scan yesterday and gynae says im into my 5th week.. worrying part is that next to my water bag, there's this black patch (suspected liquid or blood) pretty big... so he gave me Duphaston for 2 weeks till my next appointment.. anyone with this too?

Hey Rach i had that with my #3, it's a subchorionic bloodclot. was put on duphaston and bedrest and 2 weeks later when i went back to see the gynae the clot was smaller but still there. By end of first trimester it wasn't a concern anymore. Do take care and rest more these couple of weeks!

Um can I ask what do you all do about bras? I find some of my usual bras not comfy anymore, like the underwire cutting in and whatnot. Do you all buy those maternity bra or just go up a cup size for normal bra? Why I'm asking is cos my band size is 30 (65 EUR) and not easy to find bras outside. So I don't wanna anyhow buy.
Hi Flaffy i only wear a size up n i buy those w/o underwire. So my drawer gt a few diff sizes. Lol

I have this for my first and current pg. The first one cleared after 1 week, while this pg it took 3 weeks.
Pls rest more during this period - I was given hl to stay home to rest, and advised not to do housework or lift heavy stuff. Was also taking duphaston to prevent bleeding.

You can get bra extenders for now since its early stage. Its usually found near the cashier at the lingerie dept. Don't advise to buy new ones for now as you will continue to grow. I only get new ones in 2nd tri..

Tks for the well wishes!
Totally understand abt med part. I have history of hyperthyroidism n it always go haywires when im preg so im on med thru out usu:( haven gt a slot to see my endocrinologist yet. Earliest is 29 aug. So basically every mth i need to see gynae n endocrinologist cos apparently thyroid prob in preg is higher risk of miscarriage n low birth weight so they have to closely monitor me.
Jus saw my endo dr given low dosage of med for TSH. And need to take duphaston ans jab till Baby 11week.

Hey Rach i had that with my #3, it's a subchorionic bloodclot. was put on duphaston and bedrest and 2 weeks later when i went back to see the gynae the clot was smaller but still there. By end of first trimester it wasn't a concern anymore. Do take care and rest more these couple of weeks!

Thank you! Slight relief now knowing I'm not alone and hoping it will go away!

Im only wk 5 but havin prob zzz. Always ard 3/4am or so wil keep tossing already. Cant zz all the way til my usual 530am wake up time:( feeling so tired ard noon always. Yawn n yawn. Lol.

I am tend to be more sleepy at week 5-6 during daytime, but night time no problem at all.
Nowadays it is so hard to get a good sleep at night... Keep on wake up every 2-3 hrs

You can get bra extenders for now since its early stage. Its usually found near the cashier at the lingerie dept. Don't advise to buy new ones for now as you will continue to grow. I only get new ones in 2nd tri..

Thanks for the advice!!

Oh ya anyone experiencing bloating? Wondering if there's any meds to take for that as it can be so painful ...

Wah.. your gap is really big.. my eldest is pri 1 this yr.. then all 2.5 yr gap.. so.. 7, 4, 2... I'm a sahm with no helper.. without hubby support.. I really dunno How am in gonna pull through. Haiz..

Thanks for the advice!!

Oh ya anyone experiencing bloating? Wondering if there's any meds to take for that as it can be so painful ...

U can take antacid or gaviscon.. they are both safe for pregnancy. To avoid the pain altogether, eat small frequent meals.

Thanks for the advice!!

Me!! Im so bloated daily:( din hav this prob previous pregnancies. I try to eat slowly n smaller portions nw. Nvr take any med.

Wah.. your gap is really big.. my eldest is pri 1 this yr.. then all 2.5 yr gap.. so.. 7, 4, 2... I'm a sahm with no helper.. without hubby support.. I really dunno How am in gonna pull through. Haiz..
Noknok, really salute u! Such close age gap. Very tiring! Can yr parents/in laws help? And i believe though yr hb say dont look forward but he sees bb sure wil heart melt de. Hugs

My mum dun stay in sg.. and in laws... armmm no thanks.. :p
I know wat u mean abt in-laws. Ha. But i do have a few frens with very gd ones but generally...erm.. or maybe at least get a part time helper to come in once a week to do sm hsework so that u wont b so tired. Thgs wil surely work out. Dont worry too much. Yr #1 shd b able to help too.

For bloating issue, I'll try to let it out..so far so gd.. hee... once i feel bloated, i will stand n walk ard n let it out.

I experienced MS when I was at week 5. And yesterday (week 6+), I feel that my symptons are gone... I feel that I'm back to my normal self. Feeling better yet a bit worried if baby is ok. My next appt is next Tue, seems so long... anyone experience this also?

My symptoms always comes n goes. Like ytd, i woke up feeling nausea but no tummy cramp. But today, no nausea but tummy cramp. So long as there is at least 1 symptom of pregnancy I guess we r fine??

I never experience any MS except burping a lot, eating more than usual. By the way, is it fine to take those off the shelf Multivitamins which I normally take before knowing that I'm preggie?

Am 8 weeks plus now, anyone experiencing aching or rather cramps? It on and off.....Gosh, making me paranoid. Whenever I sleep flat at night, I will feel it..... gotta sleep side ways.....

viviling, noknok,

so happy to see there are other mummies pregnant with #4 here i'm expecting #4 too. My kids are 8, 6, 4.

For us we've been trying to conceive #4 since last year but miscarried 3x during the early weeks.. so keeping fingers crossed that this one sticks

My symptoms always comes n goes. Like ytd, i woke up feeling nausea but no tummy cramp. But today, no nausea but tummy cramp. So long as there is at least 1 symptom of pregnancy I guess we r fine??
I think it's ok Hibun. Sm of my frens n my sis din even have much symptoms. I think everyone's reaction to the pregnancy is diff. So long no spotting or sudden severe pain i guess shd b fine:)

viviling, noknok,

so happy to see there are other mummies pregnant with #4 here i'm expecting #4 too. My kids are 8, 6, 4.

For us we've been trying to conceive #4 since last year but miscarried 3x during the early weeks.. so keeping fingers crossed that this one sticks

Dun worry this will stick to you. Be positive.

I hv stop trying like 3 years ago (cos wann to have gal) cos I realize that I am in the "free" stage now. but who knows.

Hi its normal. That is actually old blood. I have that too. And I encountered spotting too twice. Doc scanned and saw the black patch too. It says there is still a little blood there. Not to panic. But if it comes out as red fresh blood then he got me to rush to hospital. He did prescribed me Duphaston and Ustrogestan.

Dun worry this will stick to you. Be positive.

I hv stop trying like 3 years ago (cos wann to have gal) cos I realize that I am in the "free" stage now. but who knows.

thanks viviling for the positive thoughts! hopefully this #4 will be a girl for you although you gotta be prepared for all the talk from other ppl... my #3 is a boy after 2 girls and from the day he was born until even today i still get random strangers telling me that i can finally stop giving birth since i now have a boy. Which is extremely annoying

me too. worst part is I have just started my job <1 mth. really dunno what will be the reaction of my boss and the co.
Go check your HR policy for how long you have to have worked there before they will let you qualify for maternity leave and benefits?

Back