Looking for a Good Part-Time Maid

Hi all, looking for part time cleaner for my office, any reliable helper recommended please?
Need Tuesday/ Thursday 8am-11am once a week.
Willing to pay $15/hr
Please contact me @ 85391826 (text preferred)

Hi, have you got your part time cleaner? Here is my recommendation, she is my current helper. I have been using her since 3 years ago, and I using her alternate week. She have been working in this line for more than 6 years. She is experienced, reliable and hardworking. If you are interested, do contact her directly, Kim 84163572.

Looking for part-time cleaner 4 hours every week Sat at depot road, near harborfront area/redhill.
Please sms me at 91999010.

Hi Tina_n_Cindy, May i know what is she good at besides being honest? Can u give some examples? Looking at the thread #92 (page 2) and #123 (page 3) , there are negative commends about her.
She's quite detail oriented and able to finish her work fast and independently. I think you can give it a try

Part time helper needed for 2 weeks at Serangoon Garden from Aug 1st to 14th Aug:

Need general housekeeping, sweeping of garden, folding and ironing of clothing in a semi detached home.

Salary for at least 4 hours job - S$60/- per day.

Please call 98217040 - Urgent!

Thanks!

Hi
I'm looking for a part-time helper (Singaporean or PR only) to work at Lakeside/ Boon Lay. Preferably can speak Mandarin and English.
Fetch kids (5 and 8 years old) from school and do house cleaning works from 5pm to 7pm+.
Able to commit 2-3 hours per day on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday(occasionally).
S$15 / hour.

Please call 81383805.

Thank you.

Hi

A little side track.
For those who got part time helper.
Do u allow them to bathe after they are done with the chores for the day?

Thanks

Hi, I am looking for a part time helper in Woodlands area (3-min walk from Admiralty MRT) on weeknights / Sunday mornings. Once a week. Please let me know if you have good recommendations!

looking for part time helper once every 2 weeks. 3-4hrs per session.. budget max 60 per session.. at bukit gombak - near mrt..
general house keeping..

contact (sms/whatsapp) me at 91890975..

Hi, I am looking for a part time helper in Woodlands area (3-min walk from Admiralty MRT) on weeknights / Sunday mornings. Once a week. Please let me know if you have good recommendations!

Hi I can help u on Sunday morning if u still need I!m part time cleaner but I!m live out maid too. Pls kindly whatapp to 81500074 thanks

hi,i interested this part time maid.still available?my hp is +60187684709

Hi, I am looking for a good part time helper to clean my place around sembawang/yishun/khatib. Should be able to come once weekly for 4 hours each session. Willing to pay $15 per hour. Please contact me if you are interested. Thanks
hi,i interested this part time maid.still available?if you want can contact me.my hp is+60183755622

Hi, My office part time cleaner is looking for office part time cleaning job near Bukit Batok. She is hardworking and did her job well. Anyone interested can call her @ 8357 6613. Thank you.

Hi Yu Ping

Does she want to clean office on an adhoc basis?

Location : Punggol . Looking for someone to help between Sep to Nov to help cleaning the house.. mostly weekdays but on 30 Sep will need the person to come in to help to clean up for 3 hours between 5-8 pm. Do let me know if there is someone you can recommend.

Hi, I am also looking for a part time helper for weekends, about 2-3hrs. Location at punggol. General cleaning and no ironing required. Thank you! :)

I HAVE 2YRS EXP IN HOUSE CLEANG JOB. CURRENTLY WORK AS FREELANCE PT HOUSE MAID. AVAILABLE MON TO FRIDAY BTWN 10AM TO 5PM. PROBABLY IN THE MORNING.
STANDARD PACKAGE RATES:
2.5HRS $30
3HRS $50
4HRS $60

PLS REPLY ME BY WHATSAPP @ 83139438. THANKS

I m looking for a reliable part time maid for cleaning and ironing once a week / 4 hours. I stay in Kovan area. Any good recommendation?
I HAVE 2YRS EXP IN HOUSE CLEANG JOB. CURRENTLY WORK AS FREELANCE PT HOUSE MAID. AVAILABLE MON TO FRIDAY BTWN 10AM TO 5PM. PROBABLY IN THE MORNING.
STANDARD PACKAGE RATES:
2.5HRS $30
3HRS $50
4HRS $60

STANDARD PACKAGE RATES:
2.5HRS $30
3HRS $50
4HRS $60

DEAR SIR/MDM

I HVE 2YRS EXP IN HSE CLEANING AND AVAILABLE FROM MON TO FRIDAY. BTWN 10AM TO 5PM DAILY.
PACKAGE STANDARD RATES
2.5HRS $30
3HRS $45
4HRS $52
FOR WEEKENDS
3HRS $50
4HRS $60
PLS REPLY ME BY WHATSAPP @ 83139438.

THANKS

Hi, i am looking for part time maid to help me on 5 Aug. just washing 2 toilets, change bedsheets and some wiping of furniture. location near punggol park

DEAR SIR/MDM

I HVE 2YRS EXP IN HSE CLEANING AND AVAILABLE FROM MON TO FRIDAY. BTWN 10AM TO 5PM DAILY.
PACKAGE STANDARD RATES
2.5HRS $30
3HRS $45
4HRS $52
FOR WEEKENDS
3HRS $50
4HRS $60
PLS REPLY ME BY WHATSAPP @ 83139438.

THANKS
looking for part time helper once every 2 weeks. 3-4hrs per session.. budget max 60 per session.. at bukit gombak - near mrt..
general house keeping..

contact (sms/whatsapp) me at 91890975..

STILL REQUIRED HELPER. AVAILABLE FROM MON, TUES, THURS AND FRIDAY.
$13 PER HRS. ITS A STANDARD RATE OF MY SERVICE. PLS REPLY ME BY WHATSAPP. THANKS

I am looking for part time jobs. I am 25, hard working, responsibly and well- experienced (vacuum - mop floor, washing toilet, general domestic cleaning, ect without cooking).Fee $15/per hour min 4 hrs or $50/3hrs. Please contact me if you need. Thank you! Prefer tiong bahru, outram park, Chinatown,...

Last edited:
I am looking for part time jobs. I am 25, hard working, responsibly and well- experienced (vacuum - mop floor, washing toilet, general domestic cleaning, ect without cooking).Fee $15/per hour min 4 hrs or $50/3hrs. Please contact me if you need. Thank you! Prefer tiong bahru, outram park, Chinatown,...
Hello, i'd like to engage your services. How do we proceed?

Hi mummies,

I would like to recommend part time helper that I ever recommended at this forum and other forums via inbox. She still working with few of the mummies here :)
Currently available slots for her will be every Thursday and Friday every 2 weeks. West area preferred.

Nux Zer
Do inbox me if you require more details and interested.
What are the charges and can I have her number? Is she local?

To all mummies, I believed I replied to your inbox.
Do inbox me if any mummies need my PT helper.

Update: Available slots for her will be every alternate 2 weeks on Wednesday and Friday and Monday weekly. Morning and West area preferred.

She told me to thanks to all the mummies that still with her nearly a year as she do not know about forums.

Opening of school hols today. Ok mummies, we all will be back to busy days :)
Is she still available? What are the charges like? Thank you

I am looking for a part time helper to clean the house and ironing of clothes. Once every 2 weeks and for 4 hours each time on the weekends. I am staying in Pasir Ris. Interested please whatsapp me at 83837363. Thanks.

I am helping my current part-time cleaner to post here. She is good and honest. I am not getting any commission. Just help her post here.
She's staying in Kembangan, nice Chinese Lady.
Her name and mobile.
XiaoLong

Hi - How do I contact you?

Looking for a part-time cleaner to come weekly or fortnightly. Clementi area (3-4 hours per session). Weekdays preferred. Thank you.

Once again, thanks very much to all mummies from this forum whom still use MyPTH and put trust on her till now. ;)

1 available slot for My PTH (PT Helper):
- Friday Morning Only;
- West Area Only
for this moment.
(so sorry, as she got other activities in West area in the late afternoon);

You may liaise with me via sms/whatsapp at EDIT: Close for now as fully book for further details and arrangement of My PTH.
Many thanks for new mummy and of cause to long time mummies
Fully book for now.

I am looking for a part time helper to clean the house on alternate weekends (either Saturday or Sunday) at Yishun.
Please PM me.
Thanks!

Back