Any reviews on Dr Hong Sze Ching? (Mt. A)

Hong Sze Ching is good!! i had her for my 2nd child in sept2017 and she was really nice and friendly and reassuring every step of the way. her skills are good too. she trained in kkh, and i heard from some friends that she has good hands.

I remember i had problems finding reviews on her when i was deciding on a gynae last year. hence decided to post here.

if i had another kid i would go with her again!

Dr Hong is very nice and friendly. We followed her from KK to her private clinic, from our first baby to the second. She always makes us feel assured that my wife and baby are in good hands.

Hi, I will not recommend Dr Hong Sze Ching as i have an unpleasant experience with her.
I would say that she was friendly and nice when we saw her at early stage pregnancy.

However, when you have complications with your pregnancy I will not recommend her. Towards the end of my pregnancy, she was irresponsive to my queries to calls and emails, unable to provide prompt and reliable care and support.

Was not even given a emergency number to reach out to even though I could go into labour anytime.

She had alot of good reviews when she was with KKH but now setting up her own private, service seems to have dropped.

Back