Any 1st-time Mummies?

Hi all, I'm ftm.. 20wks preggy. My first trimester was nightmare w serious puking and getting weaker n weaker each day until I see tcm doctor. So maybe can try tcm dr. Good luck!

Just tested bfp recently, an ivf mummy..not sure if its the symptoms of pregnancy but the nausea is annoying :((

Did anyone managed to be added to the groupchat? No one responded to me via pm so if they are not adding people in den i can create one. Otherwise whoever is in can help inform the admins there are people requesting to be added?

Hello! First time mummy here just found out I'm about 7-8weeks earlier this week. Going to see Dr. Chen Lin Han next Monday to check up. Hopefully he is someone who will explain to this newbie here. I would like to join the whatsapp group, kindly add me to 96395491. Thank you and happy pregnancy journey to all!

Anyone experiencing brown discharge?
It was milky white discharge last week for about 2 days. And since yst i have slight brown discharge. Appt next wed to see doc.

Hi i'm a first time mummy too. Now 15wks. Can add me to the group? Contact me via PM so i can give u my hp?

Hi, I'm a new mommy too..
I do have a recommend of my confinement lady to others mom-to-be out here. All your concerns will be gone if you engaged her. She's from Malaysia with 2 years experienced from confinement center and 8 years experienced as a freelance CL. Some CL are relatively cheap but I go for quality rather than cost.
She takes good care of me, especially for my baby. She's very concerned, being patient to my daughter and really shows love. My daughter stays with her every night and she responsibility.
She make everything run smoothly during my confinement. As a new mom, I don't need to worried about and I can fully trust on her.
By the way, her cooking was pretty good.
I've learnt a lot from her of how to take care of a baby and of course of her professional, I did extended her for a month.
If any Mommy wants to get more information of my CL, here's her WhatsApp or call to +601136539563.

Hi Mummies,

I am currently 5 weeks pregnant with my 1st child and first time having Nausea and Vomiting.

NUH prescribed 2 weeks of Diclectin and it seems to help relieve the symptom.
However i do feel slight drowsiness hours later after consuming it. Any mummies taking it have the same feeling? Not that i am complaining when compare to constant vomiting.

Any idea which private Obstetrics prescribed this drug?
The waiting time for collecting the medication, as a private patient, takes pretty long in NUH.

hello! i've decided to form a FTM group chat of our own as we have not gotten any replies! :) do pm me ur number if you want to be part of it :) i've added some of the people with numbers already!

Hi all, just did a test and got a BFP. Was surfing the net for for Obgyn and came across this FTM group. Have not yet made any appts as I'm still finding a good gynae. I stay around Clementi, anyone have any recommendations do let me know. Thanks in advance.

im 1st time mommy too, had bad nausea everyday at w6-7, i dont have appetite at all though i felt hungry, very sleepy during daytime too.
now im at week 8, i felt better. less nausea & my appetite seems to be better, i dont feel sleepy now too if i can sleep more than 10hrs.
hope the condition gets better, otherwise i dont know how to survive at work, haha

I'm probably around 5weeks plus. Haven't made my gynae appointment yet but hope to get it done soon.

Was wondering if any other mommies here always feel cold? I've been feeling the chills for about 2 weeks now. Wondering if it's just the change in hormones.

I'm probably around 5weeks plus. Haven't made my gynae appointment yet but hope to get it done soon.

Was wondering if any other mommies here always feel cold? I've been feeling the chills for about 2 weeks now. Wondering if it's just the change in hormones.

Hi, it's normal to feel cold early in the pregnancy because apparently your basal temperature rises, so your body loses heat at a faster rate. It will get better soon, don't worry.

Hihi... I am new here and just recently know that I preggy and had went to consult a GP a mth back. From what the GP has calculated I shld be nearly to 9 wks preggy bu was told by my sis-in-law that only when I visit the gynae then will I know the exact wks of my pregnancy. Have yet to see a gynae yet, my 1st appointment will be on next Friday. Kinda excited and nervous at the same time. :oops:

For the past few weeks, my morning sickness has started. Was told by my mum that mine seem worst compared to the others. 1st, I started to feel dizzy and after which I started to have that nauseous feeling and it lasted for the whole day for at least 2 weeks. My appetite seem to reduce a lot especially during at night and interval of 2 hours I will feel super hungry. Currently no cravings yet. This week, my morning sickness starts to change "shift" from the entire day to late afternoon and I was kinda forced to lie on bed the entire day as when I am standing up or walking around I feel so dizzy. Lately I also realized that I am getting tired easily and also I get to have those chilling feeling for the past few days too. :(

Any suggestions to suppress the nausea and of course is it normal for a pregnant woman to feel cold? I really do hope that it will get better soon. :oops:

Firstly, congratulations on your pregnancy :) Its been 5 months since you got pregnant! Amazing how time flies isn't? How are you feeling now?? I remember my sister was suffering from dizziness and nauseous feeling even when she was 4 - 5 months stage... everything that you stated here is normal for a pregnant woman so dont worry :) I hope you're doing great now!

Hi, first time mummy here. Just enter second trimester. Gone is the nasty MS, but I still have migraine and insomnia now. But I havent put on any weight yet, kinda worried. Any ladies facing same problem?

I do have a recommend of my confinement lady to others mom-to-be out here. All your concerns will be gone if you engaged her. She's from Malaysia with 2 years experienced from confinement center and 8 years experienced as a freelance CL. Some CL are relatively cheap but I go for quality rather than cost.
She takes good care of me, especially for my baby. She's very concerned, being patient to my daughter and really shows love. My daughter stays with her every night and she responsibility.
She make everything run smoothly during my confinement. As a new mom, I don't need to worried about and I can fully trust on her.
I've learnt a lot from her of how to take care of a baby and of course of her professional, I did extended her for a month.
If any Mommy wants to get more information of my CL, here's her WhatsApp or call to +601136539563.

Hi @Carol Lin , able to share her charges? Thanks!

Hi all, just did a test and got a BFP. Was surfing the net for for Obgyn and came across this FTM group. Have not yet made any appts as I'm still finding a good gynae. I stay around Clementi, anyone have any recommendations do let me know. Thanks in advance.
Hi @may05 , which gynae did u go to in the end? I stay in clementi as well and my frens are recommending Thomson medical @ Gombak..

Hi everyone,

I'm a first time mummy as well. My little one was conceived from my second ivf. Nice meeting everyone here. Currently in wk33. Please add me to the watsapp gp chat. Thanks!

Hi can advise whether your CL manage the marketing for the meals?

Back