Chicken capsule

babyhelp

IMG_0838.JPG

Hi, anyone took this? Is it safe while pregnant to take? Written in Chinese not able to undertand

Hi, I haven't tried this chicken capsule before, and the picture is too small that I can't see the words clearly...but I think it's kinda supplement that help boost milk...

In fact, I had Tian Yuan Xiang concentrated chicken essence for my entire pregnancy and confinement. I drank original flavor to improve vital energy and got high quality protein for pregnancy, and for confinement, I drank chicken essence with Vaccaria that helped me a lot in breastfeeding. This brand has so many flavors for different groups, and its chicken essence is gentle and natural, suitable for pregnancy and confinement.

Sharing my experience with you.

Attachments

• 2017-04-19_104850.jpg
    2017-04-19_104850.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:
Hi, I haven't tried this chicken capsule before, and the picture is too small that I can't see the words clearly...but I think it's kinda supplement that help boost milk...

In fact, I had Tian Yuan Xiang concentrated chicken essence for my entire pregnancy and confinement. I drank original flavor to improve vital energy and got high quality protein for pregnancy, and for confinement, I drank chicken essence with Vaccaria that helped me a lot in breastfeeding. This brand has so many flavors for different groups, and its chicken essence is gentle and natural, suitable for pregnancy and confinement.

Sharing my experience with you.

Hi, where can I get tian yuan Xiang from? Sg able to buy? Or only in tw?

I am keen to get this Taiwan brand chicken essence too. Can we buy it somewhere in Singapore now ?

i msg them and they said that its oos in SG now. Stock will only be in early June. Also, they having their first store at United Square... now renovation ..... should be June or July opening!

Hi @princesssoda & @hippo78 , I bought this chicken essence on Tian Yuan Xiang's website: http://www.qchicken.com.sg/ few months ago, but the products seemed to be sold out because the purchasing page is blank now.
I asked them on FB and they said they're going to open a physical store in Singapore soon at United Square. I'm waiting for their opening because I need to store some for my family.
If you have questions, you can also ask them questions on FB: Ask MissyQ

Is it safe to take?

Yes it's safe because it's kinda healthy supplement. Their chicken essence is combined with different Chinese medicine, you can ask them your need to know which type of chicken essence is suitable for your constitution.

i msg them and they said that its oos in SG now. Stock will only be in early June. Also, they having their first store at United Square... now renovation ..... should be June or July opening!

I also got the same message!! June or July opening...... can't wait to buy!

Hi @princesssoda & @hippo78 , I bought this chicken essence on Tian Yuan Xiang's website: http://www.qchicken.com.sg/ few months ago, but the products seemed to be sold out because the purchasing page is blank now.
I asked them on FB and they said they're going to open a physical store in Singapore soon at United Square. I'm waiting for their opening because I need to store some for my family.
If you have questions, you can also ask them questions on FB: Ask MissyQ

How much did u purchase this chicken essence?

But 60cc is 60ml right ? Seems a bit pricey. Like not enough to drink.

Ya the price is quite pricey.. I saw their launch in Hongkong website, for Pregnancy chicken essence is about S$185 for 20pkt.. So i think they bring in SG n price wil be slightly higher.

Last edited:
I also drink their chicken essence. a bit pricey but ok lah.. they also need to ship those item to Singapore after all.
but my confinement is most finished already.

Their price is out... For pregnancy chicken essence $200 and normal chicken essence is $170. Come in 20pkt per box. Still consider to get it....

Omg... so pricey... thinking wanna get a not
For this price, I get from Taiwan will be cheaper...

But I see the price which I bought from Taiwan, is only cheaper by $20 ... if like that still can buy.

Last edited:
Their price is out... For pregnancy chicken essence $200 and normal chicken essence is $170. Come in 20pkt per box. Still consider to get it....

I bought 2 boxes of original chicken essence today. I played poking fun at the store (got 10% off) + IG sharing to get another $20 rebate. I think the price is reasonable now, and I also got a free beautiful cup. I really like the cup, so delicate!
I used to ask my friends to bring their chicken essence from Taiwan for me few months ago. I have to say it's really inconvenient and the price is more expensive than I bought today because they didn't have any discount at that time.
The promotion is only until 28/7, if any mummies are interested in it, don't miss the chance this time!

Attachments

• Pure Cup.jpg
    Pure Cup.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 135
so good!!??
Consider to go or not. buy from airfrov is so expensive but it is good to taste.
do they have set package or wat?

Back