JULY 2017 IVF KKH

ACB

Hihi... Looking for cycle buddies for July 2017! I'm with THH... Anyone? My CD1 will be end of July...

Hello cycle buddies! I was supposed to be scheduled for Feb but pushed it back to June/July. First time doing IVF with Dr Tan HH and feeling somewhat apprehensive! Lots of baby dust to you guys! :)

Hello ladies!! Anyone of you doing any special preparations for your body to prepare for ivf? Like eating what supplements and lifestyle changes etc? Is this your first ivf??

Yup is my first ivf, I been going tcm for almost 8mths, no cold drinks, no spicy food , sleep early, wearing socks & long pant when slping,
Don carry heavy stuff, sometime drink red date drink & red bean soup

Yup is my first ivf, I been going tcm for almost 8mths, no cold drinks, no spicy food , sleep early, wearing socks & long pant when slping,
Don carry heavy stuff, sometime drink red date drink & red bean soup

Wow you are so dedicated... It's my first as well...! But I still got drink cold stuff... Hard to resist. Red date and red bean soup I also sometimes drink... Socks and pants I didn't though.

Hi ladies,

Can i check with you ladies. I hear Dr Tan is under private at KKH, do we need go polyclinic to get referral letter for subsidies or straight away make appointment with KKH to see Dr Tan also have subsidies?

Hi ladies,

Can i check with you ladies. I hear Dr Tan is under private at KKH, do we need go polyclinic to get referral letter for subsidies or straight away make appointment with KKH to see Dr Tan also have subsidies?

You need to go polyclinic for referral for subsidizes. But if you are doing ivf, in the end subsidized and private patient not much difference in costs... I have friends who did subsidized and private under kkh. Amount up to around the same!

Hi ladies, jus to check if u know what other test / scan we need to do before starting ivf beside Blood test?

Dr tan ask me to take clomid but i did not take becos i heard from my fren that it will thinning the lining.. my ivf is starting in july so worried abt clomid side effect will affect my ivf

Hi ladies, jus to check if u know what other test / scan we need to do before starting ivf beside Blood test?

Dr tan ask me to take clomid but i did not take becos i heard from my fren that it will thinning the lining.. my ivf is starting in july so worried abt clomid side effect will affect my ivf

Hi babe you should take clomid, it will help in ovulation for this cycle and who knows you mayb BFP before IVF. Yes it may thin lining but just take note to drink more RBS and red date water to 补 back can le... It won't affect the ivf one

Hi babe you should take clomid, it will help in ovulation for this cycle and who knows you mayb BFP before IVF. Yes it may thin lining but just take note to drink more RBS and red date water to 补 back can le... It won't affect the ivf one
O but i have missed it alrdy :(.. becos clomid need to take on day 2 of period.. today is day 7 alrdy.

I guess i will have to go thru the ivf fate..

Hi ladies,

Hi,

The cost of ivf is the same. I was previously a subsidise patient. Opt for dr tan hh during ivf briefing. So all my pre ivf check are under subsidie. Once opt for dr tan will be private rate, each gync followup is $107 instead of $30+ (if subsidise)

Hi,

The cost of ivf is the same. I was previously a subsidise patient. Opt for dr tan hh during ivf briefing. So all my pre ivf check are under subsidie. Once opt for dr tan will be private rate, each gync followup is $107 instead of $30+ (if subsidise)

So you will suggest me not need go polyclinic get referral letter and straight away call KKH to make appoinment with DR Tan? Do you know how long is the waitying time to do IVF with Dr Tan? It's need to wait more then 3 month?

So you will suggest me not need go polyclinic get referral letter and straight away call KKH to make appoinment with DR Tan? Do you know how long is the waitying time to do IVF with Dr Tan? It's need to wait more then 3 month?
I just book mine last tue, earliest slot now is sep. I book oct thou cause already book trip in sep.

Hello ladies!! Anyone of you doing any special preparations for your body to prepare for ivf? Like eating what supplements and lifestyle changes etc? Is this your first ivf??
Hi,

Lifestyle change: Stop drinking cold water, ice-cream, drink more red date water.
Reduce cooling fruits & food. Use electronic ai jiu heat pad (got from taobao). Acupuncture once a week this round. Last cycle i only went acupuncture after ET (3 times) helps in implantation.

I took these supplement from dec & bfp on my first cycle but mc on wk 8:
https://sg.iherb.com/pr/Doctor-s-Be...erine-100-mg-120-Softgels/10930?rcode=HAR2151

https://sg.iherb.com/pr/Now-Foods-Royal-Jelly-1000-mg-60-Softgels/807?rcode=HAR2151

https://sg.iherb.com/pr/Fairhaven-H...omen-and-Men-120-Capsules/62649?rcode=HAR2151

I adding on this supplement now for my 2nd cycle in oct:
https://sg.iherb.com/pr/Nature-Made-Prenatal-Multi-DHA-90-Softgels/40458?rcode=HAR2151

Still thinking if i wanna buy this for hubby, review looks gd:
https://sg.iherb.com/pr/Fairhaven-Health-FertilAid-for-Men-90-Capsules/12057?rcode=HAR2151

Jus to check ... my hub & i have taken the Blood test for ivf in march.. doc tan order for that during our first consultation w him.. but so far we havent see the results yet.. usually will the nurse call us ? Or post the result to us.?

Jus to check ... my hub & i have taken the Blood test for ivf in march.. doc tan order for that during our first consultation w him.. but so far we havent see the results yet.. usually will the nurse call us ? Or post the result to us.?
They dont review result ones. You already booked the month for ivf?

Hi, Faith2017!

I haven't scheduled for IVF, even did not go to polyclinic for referral letter. I am 40 y.o. in November, worried if have time at least for one IVf with subside. NUH and KKh are fully booked until october, hope at SGH is less queue.
How long was your waiting time since you got referral letter from poly to the first consultation at SGH?

Hi, Faith2017!

I haven't scheduled for IVF, even did not go to polyclinic for referral letter. I am 40 y.o. in November, worried if have time at least for one IVf with subside. NUH and KKh are fully booked until october, hope at SGH is less queue.
How long was your waiting time since you got referral letter from poly to the first consultation at SGH?
Hurry get referral letter and arrange appt.

Hi, Faith2017!

Hi

If u want go SGH to do IVF u not need go poly to get referral letter. Just call SGH Care to make appt with either Dr Yu, Dr Hema or Dr Yong first n they will arrange all the test that needed n also couselling. Most likely you able to start either Aug or Sept..

I don't hv any referral from polyclinic. Just call sgh-care and arrange apptn. Doc will do some test to access 1st then decide ivf for u.

No referral letter all the test done will be consider private rate right?
Hi,

For SGH there is no subsidies on BT n Consult. We need pay everything first include all the Jab. They will collect all ur Jab receipt on ur ET day. Not like KKH n NUH have subsidies for BT n Consult if u get referral letter from poly.

If you can afford to wait, go to Polyclinic for referral to the reproductive medicine department to the hospital of your choice. All the fertility tests like blood test, ultrasound, HSG, sperm analysis and consultation will be under subsidized rate.

If confirm you need to do ivf and you want a specific doctor, then you switch to private. Becos ivf treatment itself is under private, not subsidized. That's what I did becos I freaked out last minute after signing the consent form for ivf. I decided to opt for specific doc. For KKH, all the fertility tests alone took me abt 3-4 months. One month do 1 test kind. I think it took my 8 mths till signing consent form for ivf.

Hi ladies,

I have successfully delivered my gal and was under Tan HH. Baby dust to all of you!
I have some remainder progesterone (crinone) as I kept forgetting to use during 2ww.
Total of 8pieces with expiry Feb 2019.
Would anyone be keen to take over at half price ?

Hi ladies,
I have just completed my fertility tests and scheduled 2nd doctor appointment. Can anybody advise me what to expect in this 2nd doctor's appointment? I'm with NUH.

that makes us cycle buddies @CandyMeow :) Did you transfer a blastocyst? I had my retrieval on 13/7 and transferred two day-2 embryos on sat!
Hope everyone can get their BFP this cycle!

that makes us cycle buddies @CandyMeow :) Did you transfer a blastocyst? I had my retrieval on 13/7 and transferred two day-2 embryos on sat!
Hope everyone can get their BFP this cycle!

My ER was on 13/7, retrieved 8 eggs but only 2 mature eggs. 4 more eggs matured in lab on 14/7. I was told the 2 matured eggs didn't fertilize on 15/7. And the later matured eggs, 3 out of the 4 were fertilized. I waited until 17/7, only 2 survived. So transferred these two. They are grade 3, 4 cells embryos on day3. Hope miracle can happen!

My ER was on 13/7, retrieved 8 eggs but only 2 mature eggs. 4 more eggs matured in lab on 14/7. I was told the 2 matured eggs didn't fertilize on 15/7. And the later matured eggs, 3 out of the 4 were fertilized. I waited until 17/7, only 2 survived. So transferred these two. They are grade 3, 4 cells embryos on day3. Hope miracle can happen!

my left ovary doesn't respond as well so i had 11 eggs mainly from my right, out of which only 6 were mature, and 3 fertilised by icsi. i wonder why they didn't try to further mature my other 5 eggs though? :( 1 is still under observation and i hope he/she makes it!

are you at kkh too?

this is my first cycle and i was really hoping for at least a day 3 transfer with eggs to freeze. but oh well, am hoping for a miracle now too! all the best to you x

my left ovary doesn't respond as well so i had 11 eggs mainly from my right, out of which only 6 were mature, and 3 fertilised by icsi. i wonder why they didn't try to further mature my other 5 eggs though? :( 1 is still under observation and i hope he/she makes it!

are you at kkh too?

this is my first cycle and i was really hoping for at least a day 3 transfer with eggs to freeze. but oh well, am hoping for a miracle now too! all the best to you x

Yes, I'm at kkh too. It's my second fresh cycle. First cycle I also got 8 eggs, 6 were matured. After icsi 4 survived. I transferred two grade 4 embryos on day 2 and I'm blessed with a baby girl. My two other embryos Frm that cycle were grade 3 embryos. Did FET last year but failed.

What are the grade of ur embryos?

Yes, I'm at kkh too. It's my second fresh cycle. First cycle I also got 8 eggs, 6 were matured. After icsi 4 survived. I transferred two grade 4 embryos on day 2 and I'm blessed with a baby girl. My two other embryos Frm that cycle were grade 3 embryos. Did FET last year but failed.

What are the grade of ur embryos?

oh yes i missed your above comment in the thread saying you're from KKH. I'm with Tan HH too :)

sigh i forgot to ask the embryologist about the grading of my embryos. had so much things on my mind and i missed out the most important question :( have been googling to try and determine their grades but oh well i can only guess.

your story gives me some hope! Thank God for your baby girl on your first fresh!!

Hi there, I also under Dr THH. May I know how long will the whole IVF will take? I read online that there are some long protocol or short protocol thingy. Wasn't sure what does that mean.

Hi there, I also under Dr THH. May I know how long will the whole IVF will take? I read online that there are some long protocol or short protocol thingy. Wasn't sure what does that mean.

I started my jabs on 29 June and my blood test is on 1 august so including the 2ww (20 days hospitalization leave is given after ER), 1 ivf fresh cycle may take about plus minus one month. i was on jabs/stimulations for about 12 days in total.

most people (me included) do short protocol. they'll let you know if you're on long protocol at the counselling session. when are you starting??

all the best!

I started my jabs on 29 June and my blood test is on 1 august so including the 2ww (20 days hospitalization leave is given after ER), 1 ivf fresh cycle may take about plus minus one month. i was on jabs/stimulations for about 12 days in total.

most people (me included) do short protocol. they'll let you know if you're on long protocol at the counselling session. when are you starting??

all the best!

Thanks hopeful bean for the info. I'm starting in Sept, counselling session in Aug. This is my first time doing IVF. Had tried 4 IUI and 3 failed & 1 landed in Chemical pregnancy.

Hi All,

I'm diagnosed with PCOS and I'm thinking of doing IVF directly skipping clomid (6 months session) and IUI. However, today when reviewing all my test results(all good), I told the doctor that I would like to go to IVF directly since I do not want to stop with one kid. And she actually told me it's KKH protocol to go through at least one cycle of IUI before I can proceed with IVF. Is there really such thing? So now, practically I'm forced to do IUI. :(

Hi ladies i,m am starting my ivf cycle next week. Kindly nervous.. jus to check the injection is starting after mense is clean??

Will have any side effect of the injection???

Pls advise. Thanks in advance

dear all... I would like to recommend the below supplements:

I had scheduled for IVF in MAY but 2 months before the IVF my hubby took the supplements for 2 months and I took for 1 month. And I got pregnant end May!!!

No harm to try...you can get it from Iherb free delivery to Singapore

https://sg.iherb.com/pr/Daily-Wellness-Company-Fertility-Blend-Men-60-Veggie-Caps/12875
https://sg.iherb.com/pr/Daily-Wellness-Company-Fertility-Blend-for-Women-90-Veggie-Caps/12209

Good luck to all of you....

Help!

Anyone have the tel number for kkivf for appt booking?

I am at work now forgot to bring the no.. i shld b havin my full flow mense tml.. usually we need to call kkivf centre for scan on Day2 or 3.. but i guess their centre is close on sunday... so i think mayb i should call now for appt..

Thanks alot..

Back