Aug 2017 Mummies

*Clarifications*

Our FB group is set as secret group which means it cannot be found via FB search and nobody can search and see you as a member of the group. Invite will be sent to the FB email account instead of showing up as notification in FB. Therefore, do check your email account for the invite.

We also have a whatsapp group chat for our FB group. After joining our FB group, you can PM any of the admins to be added to the group chat. Thanks

Hi mummies,congrats...Im a xp nanny staying in pasir ris.Im a chinese family with no pets.This is a home-based service,No going to client house....
If u need my service do wattsap for more info tks...97327396...

Hi Mummies, any mummies is under KK private and already went for the 5th month detailed scan?? I would like to know roughly how much is the charges. Thank you. :)

Last edited:
Hi mommies, I like to recommend my confinement lady, aunty ah nee to others mom / mom-to-be if you are looking for a CL. She's from Malaysia and have about 10 years experience as a CL ( if im not mistaken ). But anyway, she is good, experience and truly love and patient with baby. Want more detail can whatsapp aunty nee, +601136539563.

My week 38 falls on Singapore National day week. Decided to go for c-sect due to some complications.
HB suggest National Day. hahaha...
Anyone knows whether is the hospital fee slightly more expensive if I choose on public holidays ?
How much more expensive?

Last edited:
Hello,
I'm a baby sitter in Buangkok Crescent. I have slot available from Sept 2017 onwards.

I provide quality care for infants as young as 3 months to 17 months. I can also prepare them for smooth transition to childcare at 18th months.

Do text me at 98008680 for more information/queries

Hi Mummies,
I am expecting my 2nd baby this year.

I would like to share, recently I attended an awesome nutritional class. The speaker is one of the well-known nutritional teacher in the field.
She has been teaching for 17 years and was even invited to attend health talks on television.

She share very details information like what rice, eggs or chicken we should look out for and what household products we should be aware as the toxins/chemicals will be harmful to our baby in the tummy.

I really feel this is a very essential class for all mummies to attend.
As we all want a healthy cute little baby!

She has class on Mon 7.30pm, Wed 7.30pm & Sunday 4pm

If you are interested, let me know I can help you to enroll the class. :)

My week 38 falls on Singapore National day week. Decided to go for c-sect due to some complications.
HB suggest National Day. hahaha...
Anyone knows whether is the hospital fee slightly more expensive if I choose on public holidays ?
How much more expensive?
Hi my Edd is also national day. From what I knw the rates are same :) all the best !!

Hi mummies, anyone has difficulty sleeping? Does pregnancy pillow help? Any model to recommend? On a separate note, can umbilical cord accident be prevented? My colleague's baby passed away in her tummy at 36 weeks, likely due to cord wrapped around the neck... Can this risk be detected and prevented?

You can try to monitor and pay close attention on your baby movements during the third trimester by doing kick counts on a daily basis. But normally baby movements slowed down in the last few weeks due to cramp space in our tummy.

Last edited:
Dear Aug mummies, my sister has just given birth to a baby girl on the 20 Aug at week 37. Her gal was born small and being a first time mummy i see thay she needed support as she don't know what to do sometimes. Can any kind mummy add her to your fb group and WA grp? Her email is [email protected] and her hp is 96661059. Her name is Yvonne. Many thanks in advance as I know all of you are busy with ur baby too.

Dear Aug mummies, my sister has just given birth to a baby girl on the 20 Aug at week 37. Her gal was born small and being a first time mummy i see thay she needed support as she don't know what to do sometimes. Can any kind mummy add her to your fb group and WA grp? Her email is [email protected] and her hp is 96661059. Her name is Yvonne. Many thanks in advance as I know all of you are busy with ur baby too.

I will ! :)

Back