Hearing aids

Mine may require a cochlear implant. I guess that will be a better solution but it is very pricey. In singapore it cost 60 grand and in malaysia it cost about 40 grand. Currently my kid is developing very slow in his hearing thus the doctor is telling us to be prepared. So right now, i am looking for second opinon and a cheaper but effective alternative.

Mine may require a cochlear implant. I guess that will be a better solution but it is very pricey. In singapore it cost 60 grand and in malaysia it cost about 40 grand. Currently my kid is developing very slow in his hearing thus the doctor is telling us to be prepared. So right now, i am looking for second opinon and a cheaper but effective alternative.

Sorry to hear that. May I know how old is your kid? The ENT in KKH advised me to get hearing aid for my 15mth old.

It depends how you see it. Mine is 9 months. I feel that an implant will definitely be better since he is learning now.

I am not wealthy but i just want the best for him.

My son has hearing problems so we decided to consult with Dr Lau Chee Chong in Singapore. His calming approach made the consultation much better. He knows the procedure that should be done to my kid and he also makes sure he is comfortable. He's been our ENT Doctor for 4 years now.

Back